HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selayang Point (Freehold)-Developer Domain Point Sdn Bhd
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arifjoe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Selayang Point (Freehold)-Developer Domain Point Sdn Bhd Reply with quote

Team,

saw an interesting offer in TheStar today. Condo units at Selayang Point starting from165,965 and retail shoplots from rm246,050 .

All corner units and optional cash rebate rm15k plus others do make it glitter..

wut's ur take on this..let us share our findings..
sherl_26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's the name of the development?

i'm currently thinking to buy a condo in kepong - near Jusco - Casa Prima:

1150sq ft - level 19 - 1 car park - mgt fee 15cts/sq ft - RM203k but leasehold!

can you share more to me on the selayang condo?
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys,

i live nearby, and i'm guessing that the rm165k is the old price, i think it has gone to 180K or 190K now!
Haven't seen the showhouse yet, but I passby the showhouse from work everyday and the price shown is much more than rm165k...

it has an 'up in the sky' garden too! Shocked
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi sherl, my brother just bought a condo at casa prima...nice design also...can even reach jusco by just walking from the condo...dun choose plaza prima coz it is just beside jusco and imagine now the condo not yet completed, tat area already jam teruk, once residents come in then die la..going home or going out from home also u need to face the jam..choose casa prima, further inside...go n see the show house la
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Selayang Point (Freehold)-Developer Domain Point Sdn Bhd Reply with quote

arifjoe wrote:
Team,

saw an interesting offer in TheStar today. Condo units at Selayang Point starting from165,965.

GOT THIS FROM wanlin from another thread:

Below are some points about Selayang Point:
1. Visitors parking will be charged on hourly basis - Reason being, security. they wont let visitors to drive up to the podium. there are pros and cons of doing this.
2. The area is quite "sempit" and "busy" since the building is right next to Selayang Capitol - people park their car a long the roadside.
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a unit in selayang point last week. not much unit left indeed, left those high floor with higher price.

When i try to seach around online, doesn't seems like selayang point has created much talking point. No good comment neither bad comment... means m i buying the right property??

The key is ready by next mth as told by the developer, wonder will the price drop after got the key? since a few units is still available for sales plus economic recession now ....

Just too much worries .. Aprreciate some advise here. thanks.
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody buying Selayang point meh??? According to agent, they still dragging and haven send kety to owner because they are stil waiting for water supply ... Shocked
lilPea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I bought Selayang Point too.
Was recently told by developer to now expect the hand over by CNY.
Was also told that the reason was due to waiting for water supply.
Don't know how true is that cause had a chat with one of the construction worker and was told that there is water...maybe different source of water supply? I don't know...

Generally, I am frustrated from the wait because I just cannot wait to move in and the uncertainty has caused me much inconvenience. I thought could move in B4 CNY.....all plans rosak
Sad(((((((

for me I think it's a good buy, I've lived in Selayang for more than 20 years... location is very good for me... my only regret is that I cannot afford to buy a second unit next to mine.

Although I do hope the future tenants are a good crowd. I hope many bought for stay n not investment...I don't want to be living amongst foreigners Sad(((
lilPea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
arifjoe wrote:
Team,

saw an interesting offer in TheStar today. Condo units at Selayang Point starting from165,965.

GOT THIS FROM wanlin from another thread:

Below are some points about Selayang Point:
1. Visitors parking will be charged on hourly basis - Reason being, security. they wont let visitors to drive up to the podium. there are pros and cons of doing this.
2. The area is quite "sempit" and "busy" since the building is right next to Selayang Capitol - people park their car a long the roadside.

From my experience in living in condo, the "visitor" parking will be full anyway and "visitors & residents" alike will be parking illegally anyway...among the losses & things that have gotten stolen: 1 tyre, 1 side mirror, 1 cd player, 2 side mirror...my point is, if I am guaranteed a parking(no more moving bricks n obstacle put by pesky security guard to deter "us" from parking too close to the guard house or waiting a good 45 minutes for a tight spot between 2 lorries) and some form of security, I honestly don't mind paying.
Oh, also, compared to other condos, the area is in fact spacious and not at all "sempit", best part is, it is strategically located between Jln kuching n mrr2...so there r many exit points and you won't get stuck at any one.
EVERYTHING is a walking distance away!!!!!
mysuraya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all..

I bought a unit there too sometime in Nov last year.. Now I’m just eager to move-in.. Can’t wait to get my keys.. Initially, it was expected to be completed by Aug 08.. Then, it was by end 08.. Now, I’m not too sure oredi.. But slight delay is still acceptable.. I just hope it will be completed soon since they need to get the CF or temporary CF ready.. In my head, I’m giving them another 2-3 months..

Why I bought the house? Well, the main reason is the location.. less than 15km to my workplace and no toll whatsoever.. easily accessible via jalan kuching and MRR2.. Secondly, many amenities nearby.. schools, banks, hospital, shopping malls, hypermarkets are all within the vicinity..the fact that there are shoplots downstairs make it even easier for u to do ur adhoc shopping, laundry, etc..

Then, the maintenance fee is quite cheap @ RM0.12 per sq/ft.. as compared to the next door condo – Magna Ville.. I placed a deposit there too but after much thots, I chose selayang point condo and forfeited my booking deposit.. another thing I like abt SP is its low density.. just over 300 units.. as such less crowded..

Some may say that there might be parking problems there.. but I supposed, it is the same for all flats/apts/condos residents.. whtr or not there are allocated parking bays for visitors or payable to MPS, the lots will always be full.. hence, some inconsiderate ppl will start to park at the road sides, double parking etc.. it is a very common problem in KL I might say.. Unless u buy additional parking lots from the developer.. As for miself, I bought another parking bay for RM12k.. at that time, the only available lots are the uncovered and half-covered ones.. mine is the half-covered at level 4B.. now, I’m sure there will be no more lots available..

Yes.. I agree with u FreedomNJustice.. there is not much talks abt SP condo in the net of forums.. wat say u if we start the ball rolling be creating a small community of buyers/owners of Selayang Point Condo?.. this forum is a good place to start..Smile

Hope to hear from many other ppl out there! Cheers to all! Very Happy
lilPea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI mysuraya

I am so glad you responded.

So relieved to know that u plan to live in SP

I totally agree with u about the location, parking problems and the amenities. Don't know why some ppl still think it's inconvenient etc

Your extra parking is in block B? does that mean u bought ur unit in block B too? my unit is in Block B...v might just turn out to be neighbours =P

I have been thinking about buying an extra parking too but I simply cannot afford it for now.

Do you plan to do any renovations? That had been on my mind since AUGUST!!!!! I have even stocked up lightings, ceiling fan n other fittings in anticipation. And paid a booking for several things during the HOMEDEC exhibition recently. and all my friends are tired of listening to be say I'll have a house warming next month.
lilPea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the next thing that I can do to ease my frustration is to post on forums and hear from ppl who share my concern, cause my friends are really getting tired of listening to me...hahahaha
mysuraya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi lilpea...

yes, we might be nebers.. Very Happy which floor is urs? mine is on the 12th.. and yes, both my parkings are at block b.. but at a split level.. level 4 and level 4b..

i understand ur excitement!.. i cant wait to do some reno as well.. but i havent got the chance to pile up things like u did.. but if u've gone to the homedec recently, i'm sure u've grabbed urself some good bargains.. so no worries..

i pity ur frens who had to listen to u abt ur new house.. hopefully we'll get the keys soon yaa.. so that ur frens can come to ur house warming and end their misery.. HEHEHE!
accordburuk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all...

juz droping by to say hi to my soon 2 b neighbour...seems that im not d only 1 who r anxiously waiting to get into our new house..hope we can get our keys asap... Wink
accordburuk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all...

juz droping by to say hi to my soon 2 b neighbour...seems that im not d only 1 who r anxiously waiting to get into our new house..hope we can get our keys asap... Wink
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hohoho~~ Finally got some respond here and i'm happy is for own stay but not invt .. I agree with Lilpea, let's form a small community here .. My soon to be neightbours Laughing

My unit is at 23rd flr coz i only like type B, the one i bought is ady the last unit for type B .. Shocked And i also buy an extra carpark at RM10k. But it is a back to back parking lot, which means the car at front will have to go out first before the car at the back can come out. Slightly inconvenient but i m happy coz i can always have a check on my own car.

In fact I only paid the deposit, just finalising my loan right now, will sign the S&P sumwhere beginning of Jan. Perhaps i m a bit conservative, i m worry if i cant get my key after 3mths ... I muz get my key on latest on April, or else i will end up be living underneath the bridge Embarassed Wonder wat's wrong with the developer. I m just too worry about it.

Nonetheless, i already doing survey and shopping for my home appliances and renovation work at my house. Which constructor is good ar? Anyone to recommend??

Anyway, wish all my soon to be neighbour Happy New Year 2009!!
MFH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all..

My unit is at 6th flr , the one i bought is the last unit for type A .. I just check with the lawyer i.e Lee & May and they still need 2 more weeks to complete the documents. I have signed the S&P last few weeks. I thought i can proceed with the loan within next next week. Sad I wonder why...

Anyway, let's form a small community together and hope we will be a very nice, helpful neighbor soon..

Adios..
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MFH, when i place deposit in Nov, still have plenty units for type A and D, when you buy your unit??

Actually what is the correct procedures of signing contract? The agent told me that i can sign my loan agreement and S&P at the same time with lawyer? So what document is the lawyer supposed to complete?? Rolling Eyes

Anyway, yours is at which Tower? I am at Tower B Very Happy
MFH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologise. Actually i am at tower A and my house is type B. I bought the last 1089 sqft.

Yes, i have signed the S&P with the lawyer. But i've been told that they need some documents from RHB Bank since the land is under RHB. Do they told you about this? Rolling Eyes I suppose others are the same way too.. Any comments plz??? I'm a bit confused. Or this arrangement is for government loan only...
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oic, but i thought that type B is all 1140sqft?? How come yours one is 1089sqft??

I do not know about the RHB document thingy, y not you call and ask the agent about this? I think they will have better explanation. If lawyer really need this document, do you mind to let me know too as i think i also need to obtaint he document. Dun hope to get any delay for the handover. Sad

Thanks MFH.
accordburuk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

This is based on my status now...ive signed s&p with the loan agreement both at same time on october. after few weeks (i cant recall how many weeks tho). since the down payment were made, the latest status/progress which ive been cc by the lawyer that they r in d process of releasing partial payment to d developer as according to project progress (just got it couple weeks back). as far as my understanding, RHB is the developer banker for SP project (correct me if im wrong). any other updates will be posted once i got latest news. btw, anyone stayin at tower A level 7?
lilPea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am from block B 12 floor...

I heard that the CF inspection started yesterday and if v r lucky, a partial cf will b given n v might get our keys b4 cny...

my dad being very free, went up for a visit to my unit in block B with the guards...Block A is already locked.

He took pictures and I am really pleased to c that v have top kitchen cabinates and shelves too, coz I was earlier told that there were only going to be the bottom ones.

But it is still really messy and a lot of stuff lying on the floor and not properly installed yet

I really can't wait to get the keys now!!!!
accordburuk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gud news i guess...hope things will goes well n finally we can get into our unit n settle down for gud...
FreedomNJustice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea ... happy, finally got bright hope to get key already. Laughing

LilPea, we are staying at the same block. How good, next time can take care of each other lo.. =) By the way, are you plan to do any renovation?
lilPea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, plan to install a cement counter top, tiles and windows at the wash area, grill and also downlights for hall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: