HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Puteri Puchong new launch-Lilac
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trojan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows what is Bdr Puteri, Puchong next terrace house launch after Lilac & Nadia?
When?
trojan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a mosque in Bdr Puteri Puchong?
Anyone has the similar info? True?

No wonder IOI cannot sell further their newly launched properties.
For existing owner... depreciation on the property???? Crying or Very sad
esoftdrink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just come back from developer office today, 21 units only left with 15 units intermediate (4 units at T-junction), 3 units end lot with land (again T-junction), 2 units end lot and 1 unit corner (again T-junction). It look they sell well. As further check with their sale person, the next to Lilac will develop as mix development residential of 2 storey mix with 2 1/2 storey in the 1st phase cover of 183 units and 2nd phase cover of 216 units. But they are planning to sell at above 400K. Shocked .

But I am not sure it true or not (as claim by them) that they bought back the Masjid and Sekolah Agama land from Jabatan Agama Selangor and they will funding the construction of the masjid at Pusat Bandar Puchong (under SP Setia land), infront of Sekolah Kebangsaan Pusat Bandar Puchong 2. I went to the site as claim by IOI at Pusat Bandar Puchong, yes there is a signboard (only signboard, no development yet) about development of sekolah agama there. Any one can give the answer?
trojan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, esoftdrink for sharing.
Hopefully, IOI is telling the truth.

Did the signboard only mention the development of Sekolah Agama only or the mosque as well?

BTW, I am still not convinced that Lilac is selling well... it was launched 1 yr ago. From past experience, IOI DSLs were selling like hotcakes within a few months.
LBI

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it strange that IOI would want to fund the building of a mosque located on other developer's land!!! Probably MPSJ wants all developers nearby to contribute to the funding???

All land reserved for mosques and schools are under the jurisdiction of the local authority and it would be quite impossible for the developer to "buy back" the land unless they have some "special arrangement"!!!

Probably ppl realise that paying almost RM400K for a 22x75 DSL is too high & not value for money-furthermore the current property market is weak, therefore Lilac is not selling well.
trojan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

400k for a developed township with non-mosque is still acceptable for me.

Compared to Ara Dmsr... that's even worst.... you pay 400+k to 500+k with a big mosque... some more... after more than 3-4 yrs developed and almost half of the area occupied, you can hardly find a bank there and not even a dining restaurant!!! The only attraction in their marketing strategy.... "we have a proposed link to BU".

At least Bdr Puteri is so convenient... hopefully IOI can settle this mosque issue.. Confused
Martian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kekekeke............. everyone's a bit sore when it comes to mosque-in-my-township, including myself. reli wonder with so many mosques around, wat's the utilisation vs capacity ratio..... prob sensitive info and classified! social obligation as this i think is part of the hidden cost of doing biz in msia and one of the excuse by developers not too adopt build-and-sell concept.

trojan, interesting point u got there. wat's ur take on the normal period it takes for a project to attract the presence of a bank? there are some chinese and mamak restaurants opened, together with clinic, mini market, dobi, and some other shops. to get to more shops, closest i think would be to subang (1 tol away), cut through kelana lrt depot/crimson to ss25/24/2 area and tropicana (10 min??). not far away no? even certain BU areas need to do some travelling b4 reaching a bank. ditto for sierramas. AD is not that big a township anyway.

Bdr Puteri I heard is vibrant and growing. 400k for freehold i think is acceptable although a bit on the high side. i think puchong as a whole got a perception problem which i dun quite understand why. if i were to choose betw BPP and PH, i would go for PH.
LBI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many ppl have this perception that Subang is more high class than Puchong ie having "Subang Jaya" in the house address is more glamorous than having "Puchong" in the address. Therefore, ppl like Duke martian preferred PH! Laughing

Sometimes being too vibrant is not good for the township-take for example Bdr Puteri's commercial area-it's good for tenants and shoplot owners there as business is good with so many ppl spending money there. However, it's not so good for BPP residents as there will be heavy traffic & crowd there-I was there last week and it was so difficult to reverse my car out from the parking space as the vehicles are travelling almost non-stop! Shocked This shows how busy the commercial area is. Furthermore, finding a parking space is quite difficult and driving through the narrow road is another nightmare as unscrupulous drivers like to double park-some even triple park!!! Evil or Very Mad My conclusion is that it's better for the commercial area in the township to have average business only so that it will not attract too much traffic - driving and parking your cars there will be so much easier and life will be so much more relaxing and convenient!!!

The reason why there is no bank and restaurant in AD now after almost 4 years being developed is because the developer launched the shoplots quite late ie only recently were the shoplots ready. Therefore, it's a matter of time before the banks and restaurants open for business in AD.
canopy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u want cheaper house price, can look forward to Lakeside Residence under Glomac project, behind Tesco. 22 x 75 DL with gated community, RM325k. But off-course leasehold under master title.

.://..lakesideresidences.com/
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latest launch for ioi bandar puteri puchong :

Primrose
======
Tenure : Freehold
Lot size : 22' X 75'
Built-up : 2,422 sq.ft.
Launching Date: 21st March 2008
Expected Price Range from : RM 499,800 onwards

.://..ioiproperties.com.my/properties/bdrputeripuchong_launch.cfm
treasure hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sub-sale price for Lilac intermediate unit is RM 450K - 500K now Shocked .
trojan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is expected at the vacant land next to lilac?
Is it the commercial area for ioi intellicity?

No activities over that piece of land.
tanz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was another residential development project in 2 to 3 years time from now.
according to trusted source, it should be terrace and price around 500K!! What again!
trojan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-3 yrs time... maybe ixi will open its 'lion mouth' even wider, perhaps 600k+... Cool Cool
johnph

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IOI just launch Primrose 22 x 75, built up 2,400 sq ft for RM 498k. We think that the houses in Bandar Puteri is on the high side/over price.

We assume that they are targetting a higher income group that are willing to pay a premium for their marketing concept/effort. Cool
alftwm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Bandar Puteri Primrose project Reply with quote

I'm now the owner of Primrose at bandar puteri puchong. The price is 498.8K for intermediate unit. Some said this price for a double storey link house is too expensive compare to other areas. Of course, if we compare with other properties (same type) located inner of puchong, like tmn putra prima, it is very expensive. But, if we compare with properties (same type) at desa parkcity it is still a lot cheaper.
i think we can't compare property just from its type but also location. For eg. with this amount of money i properly can own 2 or 3 double storey link house at Ipoh. So, for my opinion this price is still reasonable for such a strategic location.

Btw, the IOI sales person told me that the coming launch of double storey link house located at the land next to intellicity is targeting at selling price > RM 510K. I believe the capital appreciation for this area is high.
trojan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alftwm,

May I know when you purchase Primrose, how many intermediate units left? Still got good units available?

Thanks.
alftwm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trojan,
i booked the property 2 weeks ago and i just completed my S&P and loan agreement signing this week.

there are still quite a number of available units for selection. i'm not sure what is ur lucky number, so perhaps, you can check it out at the sales office.
trojan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tanz"]it was another residential development project in 2 to 3 years time from now.
according to trusted source, it should be terrace and price around 500K!! What again![/quote]

tanz,
Did your 'trusted source' disclose when the terrace houses will be launched? Now can see the construction in progress for the vacant land next to lilac.

Tq.
tanz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same q asked but without assurance, most probably launching in these coming 2 to 3 months. They're constructing it now to lock the costs before price hike, perhaps.
alftwm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to IOI sales office last week to settle my down payment. i did asked when is the launching date for the new property next to lilac and they replied 'don't know yet'.
with current economy condition, my guess is they will launch it pretty soon. the later they launch the more risk they need to take. just my guess Laughing
trojan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alftwm,

Since Primrose construction is progressing quite fast, did you request for extension for the the progressive payment?

If you did, how did IOI response... how many days IOI allowed?

I am asking becoz, if no extension of payment due date, I guess IOI will flood the buyers with thick invoices, and it will be an issue for buyers that get high loan margin. I am sure the process with bank would take more than 21 days in order to release first payment.

Tq.
expired

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about the Lakeedge and Austral n Lakeside residence compared to bandar puteri ? higher demand / potential compared to bandar puteri?
alftwm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi trojan,
indeed, the construction is progressing pretty fast, which is good for buyer Smile. i did received an invoice for the first drowndown and the due date is reasonable, September. i do follow up closely with my banker and loan lawyer and so far it is progressing well. so, i did not request extension for the progressive payment at this moment.
trojan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tkx, alftwm for the info. Nice to know IOI is taking proactive service to assist their customers.

Last time, for Lilac, the salesperson avoided the questions if IOI would allow extension on the progress payment... she kept insisting that 3 weeks is more than enuf to settle the loan process.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: