HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Puteri Puchong new launch-Lilac
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sklaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Bandar Puteri Puchong new launch-Lilac Reply with quote

Anyone has any comment on the latest launch of double storey link house, namely Lilac by IOI in this township? At the mininum price of RM398,800, is it worthwhile to buy? What is the potential capital appreciation of the property at this township?
iNsunN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

went to the sales office 2-3 weeks ago, most of the units sold were the corner lots. I think only a few corner lots were left then.
hbo2004

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandar Puteri Puchong is shaping out well. Given another 3-5 years you will see a good return on the property invested there.
Getris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

22 x 75, builtup of 2500sf, freehold for RM398,800. I think reasonable. but not sure about the secondary market in this part of Puchong.

Certain Area in Puchong, the secondary market is selling below the developer price.
blue.sky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certain Area in Puchong, the secondary market is selling below the developer price??

Getris, do you mind to give the example? and why like that?

Shocked
Getris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue.sky wrote:
Certain Area in Puchong, the secondary market is selling below the developer price??

Shocked

blue sky,

My friend bought a leasehold 2s house in Putra Perdana/Puchong Perdana for 140k, now renting at $400 a month, he is offering to sale at 130k, buyer offered 115k.

I am not very familiar with Puchong, but I think Putra Perdana is quite far from the Puchong town center/IOI mall.
YBNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getris wrote:
blue.sky wrote:

Shocked

blue sky,

My friend bought a leasehold 2s house in Putra Perdana/Puchong Perdana for 140k, now renting at $400 a month, he is offering to sale at 130k, buyer offered 115k.

I am not very familiar with Puchong, but I think Putra Perdana is quite far from the Puchong town center/IOI mall.

This is because Putra Perdana is by Txlxm with excellent built quality
keithcky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getris wrote:
22 x 75, builtup of 2500sf, freehold for RM398,800. I think reasonable. but not sure about the secondary market in this part of Puchong.

Certain Area in Puchong, the secondary market is selling below the developer price.

To be exact the builtup for Lilac is 2020sf for intermediate.

Corner is 2555sf instead
Getris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keithcky,

Thanks for the correction, if the builtup is 2020sf, I think a bit overprice.
willingbuyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest downside to Bandar Puteri has to be its density. IMHO there is too much high-rise in this area. Drive round Bandar Puteri and you will know what I mean. The roads around the Puchong area area already jammed as it is.
sklaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking about population density and high rise buildings, i think the situation is even worse in the area of damansara and bandar utama. There are many apartment/condo(project by LBS, Pelangi, palm spring etc ) currently under construction. When they are completed, the situation will be even worse.
High population density doesn't mean bad. What is more important is the township can be self-sustaining, i.e., the township itself can provide every things the people staying there needed, be it commmercial, entertainment etc.
lambastslee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the damansara area in general(from 1 utama to sri damansara) and kota damansara area in particular is turning into a nightmarish experience for commuters who worked in PJ/KL

indiscriminate parking in the newly completed apartments,sunday mall shoppers to 1 utama and the curve further aggravates the rapidly deteriorating traffic woes in this area

self contained township in KL do not provide 'employment opportunities'and residents in this middle class suburbs still needs to travel to KL to make a living.it may be an oasis of calm in the evening but the true battle is on weekday mornings with no less than 100000 SALARY MAN crawling to work in this sprawling residential abode.

even the normally quiet and clog free roads in taman tun are now been used by residents in neighbouring housing eatates as a conduit to beat the massive jams not uncommon in the mornings

with no plans to introduce any form of efficient mode of public transport to this part of the city the condition can only worsen with the completion of more high rise apartments in 2-3 years
keithcky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willingbuyer wrote:
The biggest downside to Bandar Puteri has to be its density. IMHO there is too much high-rise in this area. Drive round Bandar Puteri and you will know what I mean. The roads around the Puchong area area already jammed as it is.

I wonder which part of bandar puteri so highly density?? I suppose you doesnt know this area well and pretend to be one. Bandar puteri are the last township who developes condominiums with shelter carpark where you hardly found in klang valley anymore. Puchong road has been much much more better aft completion of the 5lanes LDP. Kindly tell me which part of kl arent jam? Laughing
lewah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willingbuyer wrote:

You sure you know where is Bandar Puteri? Laughing
lambastslee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any reviews on the semid in bandar pureri puchong ?
trojan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone has further advice/comments on Lilac (Bdr Puteri Puchong)?
Quite interested to purchase a unit, but these questions keep bothering me:

1) After a year of launching, still got a lot of intermediate. Why huh?
Normally IOI launches sell like hotcakes.

2) What's going to be built on the right side of Lilac (assuming you face Lilac from Puteri 8 area? IOI claims to build houses, but what type of house? It's a blank piece of land and anything can be built, right?
Apart from IOI sales, anyway we can confirm the plan and IOI truthfulness?

3) If the blank piece of land is really for housing, and currently IOI has not build anything yet, would it be noisy for Lilac houseonwer after moved in?
(Lilac shall be ready in 1 yr time, believing that IOI always maintain their reputation for on-time delivery)

Thanks.
Monopoly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With days goes buy, where thing are getting more expensive day by day, the LILAC houses at a price tagged of RM398K seems to be a bargain. The location of LILAC is one of the best for the non hill segment. As for the right side, it still one of the best remaining plot of land for IOI, so if they are to construct any new development, it should be IOI Intelligent City or high end homes.
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Lilac's design is not that good because the land at the back is not fully utilised ie the building did not "cover up" some parts of the land - this design is very unusual if you compare with the designs of other DSL houses in Bdr Puteri - probably this is one of the reason why it is not selling well.

RM398K for a 22x75 b/up 2020sf is quite steep IMO.
trojan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI, got your point. If looking at built-up, 2020sf is larger compared to others Bdr Puteri 2-storey terraces, right? Most of the older 2-storey have long front and back driveway/terrace, and that reduce a lot the built-up space.

As the land plot on the right is so strategic, do you think "someone" will force IOI to build a big... big... big..."religious building" there? and worse still if like Kota Kemuning, build a cemetery next to residential houses.
(logically I think IOI won't be so stupid for cemetery)

Anyone has info when they are going to launch development on that plot?
I am worried Lilac area will be full of noise and dust pollution, if development starts after getting VP for Lilac.

LBI and Monopoly, r u a Bdr Puteri Puchong resident, or property investor?
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you check Lilac's brochure, the 1st floor is 50ft and this is longer than the other DSL in Bdr Puteri - this longer building "compensate" for the "unutilized"' land at the back of the building The b/up for all the DSL there is around 1950 to 200sft but 2020sf is larger than all the other DSL there. Those 2 small plots of empty land at the back is really a waste of space - at the ground floor at least it is a yard but what about the 1st floor?

My guess is more DSL will come up at the empty plot - I also think IOI is not so stupid as to build cemetary there !!!

No, I'm not a Bdr Puteri resident but I've been to some of their launches and showhouses . Their latest DSL launch Nadia has not been doing well, sales seems to be slow - one of the reason will be it is on lower ground compared to the earlier launches and most buyers dont like that - you are paying RM450K+ but your house is on lower ground compared to the earlier buyers who paid less than RM400K! This is wrong strategy by IOI IMO - they should launch the more expensive Nadia on higher ground instead.

Bungalows and semi Ds are launched on the low ground - should have built it on the hill instead. U are paying over RM1mil for the bungalow but your bungalow is on the foot of the hill but the other owners are paying less than RM1mil for the houses on top of the hill!
bixente

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBI wrote:

Bungalows and semi Ds are launched on the low ground - should have built it on the hill instead. U are paying over RM1mil for the bungalow but your bungalow is on the foot of the hill but the other owners are paying less than RM1mil for the houses on top of the hill!

There will be bungalows/semi-d launches in the near future up the hill. If you look at the site masterplan, you could see the empty lots. These are the premiuim ones compared to the ones located at the foot hill. I think ioi's approach is to have a mix developement up the hill, to have people move in first with the dsl houses and then jacking up the bungalow/semi-ds prices once the developement matures. If you take a drive up, you could see the developement taking place already up the hill near the forest reserve. The structures are all up already. These i think will cost much much more compared to the ones available at the foot hill.
LBI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I have seen their masterplan on the bungalows on the hill - price min RM2mil??? Shocked My point is buyers are paying RM1.5mil 4 bungalows but its not located on the hill but at the lower land-should save money and buy the ones on the hill!

I have been to their latest bungalow showhouse - lots of terrace n corners making the living room looks small - very common in bungalows!
vialentino

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the lilac selling at RM 398k .... not a bad location .... but for 2020 sqft, you need to re-think is it worth the value. I am actually staying at Puchong Hartamas ... you might want to check out the Kim Crest ...gated community with cctv and nice landscaping ..... the price is bout RM 350k+.
Situated next to Bandar Puteri and in future when Bayu Puteri condo is completed....the link road will be connected with Bdr Puteri from Puchong Hartamas.

You can visit their show unit.
my44

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lewah wrote:
willingbuyer wrote:

You sure you know where is Bandar Puteri? Laughing

YES, Bandar Puteri Rawang is SOOOOO high density. There got Jusco Rawang, IOI Rawang Mall and Tesco Rawang.
my44

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Location wise, VERY good. Got interchange already, so at least within the township, going around is quite OK. But wait till you go out of the interchange toward Putrajaya or USJ.

Anyway, I think there will be another exit point near Bandar Bukit Puchong 2 because of the development of IOI's Bayu Puteri Apt. Went to the site and seems the road will be linked to LDP after the apartment completed.

380K for 2000 sq ft? That's about RM190 per sqft. Compare lah with other freehold houses around that area. Then you can gauge the future appreciation or depreciation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: