HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling all KinraraMas Bukit Jalil Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much sq.ft is the unit you want to sell off?
jackyap

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

type B 1231 ft..
cassey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ic...is ok, i only interested for 1240 sq.ft
mwong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, I interested to buy a unit but unfortunaly not more unit for type b or c. by the way, may i know any bad comment about this apartment?
cysoong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwong wrote:
HI, I interested to buy a unit but unfortunaly not more unit for type b or c. by the way, may i know any bad comment about this apartment?

Hi mwong,

I want to sell off my unit 1518 block A(type b-1231ft) with 2 car park.Side by side and same parking floor. 270k Neg. If interest please e-mail me @ charles_soong@hotmail.

Block A is going completed soon.
tkhoo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Kinrara Mas 2 1/2 Storey Terrace Resident's Association Reply with quote

Fellow Kinrara Mas residents (both Condo and 2 1/2 storey),

I'm sure you guys have been wondering about the residents from the 2 1/2 storey terrace houses and why we've been so quiet. To tell you the truth we've already met up and discussed a wide range of issues from security to the lack of cooperation from HR United for the past 2 months. We even have a Google Group, official logo and a RA committee (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer).

You can visit us at:

..groups.google.com/group/kinraramas-3-storey-residents-association?hl=en

You will find a lot of files and info posted there.

The current contentious issue is the Hindu temple at the entrance of Kinrara Mas and how it may inconvenience both the 2 1/2 terrace and condo residents in the near future with the haphazard parking, illegal speed bump, littering and noise. We will be passing out a petition soon on this (already prepared) so if you guys have a Committee too, do let us know.

I think that if we join forces, our voices would be heard in greater effect by HR United and the local councils.

Thanks.
TKHOO.
victorlee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

ive been register myself at the yahoo group since 3-4 months ago but until still havent receive any access to the group. Please help
ming022000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

1st of all, i like to say hi to everyone here, 1st time here and 1st time buying a house/apartment Smile My unit is block B-06-13.

I just receive a letter from HR utama asking for payment of water and electricty supply which cost for RM460.00.

Syabas Meter deposit rm100
connection fees rm30
tnb meter deposits rm320
stamp duty for tnb
contract form rm10

total rm 460.00

i never heard the sales person said anything about this kind of payment, do we purchaser need to pay for this water and electricity supply or is it the responsibility of the developer? Sales person do mention i need to pay for the MOT but i never heard about this payment, is this one of the hidden cost?

Is there any charges like this i need to be aware of?

I thought we just need to pay for progress interest before completion of a unit?

Can someone pls clarify for me on this?
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have pay this 2 months back and my unit was in Block A. I belieave mostly block A owner already paid.
jackyap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah..im oso oledi pay liao n rcv the receipt fr HR liao..
junkit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

My name is kit. Today only notice that kinraramas got a lot of issues.
But hope everything will be solve peacefully.

Can add me to yahoo group, my email: junkit_yjk@yahoo.co.uk

My unit is Block A-09-01 Type B.

Thank you..... Smile
chauwah2004

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: block a unit for sale Reply with quote

i would like to sell my unit when the developer hands over the unit to us. my unit is block A 11th floor corner unit pool view. anyone interested do give me a call 0123089739

it's a 3+1 and 2 car park at the same unit.
hueywen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

Please add me at yahoo group - kinraramas

hueywen1771@yahoo.com

my unit is A-03-13 (terrace garden) Smile
shubhie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Kinrara Mas developer changed the building color!!! Reply with quote

Dear all,

I so happen to pass by Kinrara Mas yesterday and i found out that Block B is being painted with a very ugly gray!! I was soo shocked!! I chased down my sales guy yesterday to ask abt that and the answer i got was their BIG BOSS from hong kong din like the earlier color (because its too light) so he wanted a darker color!! Which resulted the ugly gray! What the hell, is their big boss who bought a unit there and gonna live there?? Trust me the color looks sooo bad. I believe u guys have seen the army flats behind our building. The color is the same as our building now!! Did any of u know this? They are gonna paint block A also same color after complete Block B. When i bought the unit the display unit was the color as block A! Who gave them permision to change it?? Guys pls protest!! Thanks.

Shubhie
estravada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shubhie,

I actually prefer the new color..i think it looks modern rather than the dull beige...

I guess it all boils down to individual preferences....
htchew1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the new color will look impressive at night with the roof top lights' on with sparkling effect. Btw, will see how it goes when it is ready couple of months from now.
ocwd1010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shubhie,

Actually they change the color since last month, looks like u just knew they changing the new paint color...as i know so far everyone from our KM yahoo group are happy with the color...

Are you already join our yahoo group?? Can i have your email address so i can invite u to join our dicussion. thanks
shubhie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ocwd1010"]Hi Shubhie,

Actually they change the color since last month, looks like u just knew they changing the new paint color...as i know so far everyone from our KM yahoo group are happy with the color...

Are you already join our yahoo group?? Can i have your email address so i can invite u to join our dicussion. thanks[/quote]

Im soo sad.. I do not like the new color.. I feel it looks the same as the bomba houses behind the building.. the color so dull.. i requested before to be added in yahoo group.. but no one add me.. pls add me. shubhie_5774@yahoo.com.. thanks.
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the color issue, i think developer has the right to decide which color use at the end of the days. Further, for anyone that purchase the unit somewhere around mid 07 onwards, i believe the brochures is already printed with the grey color. As for me, i bought during 06, the color is the beige which is so ugly and looks cheapo. I have enquires to HR before, the SA has mentioned as well for the color which is differ from the model and the brochures.
isaacnewton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I prefer the new colour. it looks like Saville apartment in OKR. resident B-16
picnak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when kinraramas will complete and handover?
rockalt1292

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

i prefer the new color too.
rockalt1292

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

picnak wrote:
when kinraramas will complete and handover?

yes, that's my concern too. according to the agent last time, block A handover would be this month and block B would be few months later which is next year first quarter.

so anybody from block A has received letter or smthing??
hueywen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm block a buyer. Not yet received any information on handover... Question Question
chinhuat1741

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too, it is already late. My SPA date was 26 Nov 2009. too bad..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 60 of 61

Jump to: