HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Putra Intan Condo - Dengkil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hwptrader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Putra Intan Condo - Dengkil Reply with quote

Hi,

What you think of this Condo ? It is near to Cyberjaya..
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one in Putra Jaya & another one in Serdang with the same name.
slare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: renew dicussion bout intan putra Reply with quote

hope this will generate more this condo buyers. I bought this condo in april 2005 hoping to be completed quite soon after. But unfortunately, until now it is just 80% completed. now have to pay RM961.00 per month.

any one here having the same misery as me?
hwptrader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slare,

Myself also have to pay 600 per month.... have you ever call up the developer and find out ?

Please share the info with us, i hope those who purchase Putra Intan Condo share the latest info

hwptrader
slare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i pay RM961.00 per month which gives me much headache. I called several times. According to the developer (2 months ago), they has restarted the project and now testing the pool. But i havent got any letter from CIMB for any progress payment. may be today i'll call again.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Slare

Thanks for informing, but I do not see any activities in this project, I live near there... hardly see people working on it.

I bought this in August 2005 too ;-(

hwptrader
slare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

helo again,

accidently i came accross this group of intan buyers which already set up an action comm. actually the had a meeting with developer and kpkt on 28th last month. at last there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

here's the the minute:

Minutes of 1st Meeting with developer at KPKT

Date : 28.9.2007

Time : 9-10.45am

Venue : Bilik Anggerik ,Bhg Pengawasan dan penguatkuasa,KPKT

Chair : Mr.Cheong Pui Keng

Attendence: Mr.Cheong and 4 staff, 12 buyers and 2 representative from Developer

1.0 FEEDBACK FROM DEVELOPER ON THE PROGRESS Actions by
1.1 Developer has sent excavator to clear the surrounding for facilities.Mr.Cheong condemned that the progress is not significant.The developer said due to fasting month and Hari Raya,they only can go full swing on Nov 2007.Mr.Cheong again condemned that they are not sincere in completing the outstanding job by giving the excuses of labour shortage.Since they required 7.4million in 7-8 months to finish the project. He want them to commit to do at least 1.5million job per month.Since the project was launched in 2001,they have taken double of the time yet still not complete.If they are facing any problem they should tell KPKT, so that KPKT will take actions against them under 7(g) Act.Developer need to come out with FINAL work schedule by next Wednesday. Developer
1.2 Form 7F (half yearly progressive report to KPKT from developer) Developer
The form submitted for the period ended June 2007 is not done properly. As:-it followed old format-incomplted information.Mr.Cheong want the developer update the form in the website.Later, print 1 hard copy, sign by directors, endorse by commisioners of oath,then submit to KPKT by next week. Developer
1.3 Mr.Cheong want to knows the statistic of buyers on the years they bought the condo. Majorities are from 2003(60) and 2004(70+). Out of 240 units of condo, 179 units are sold.
2.0 2.1 FEEDBACK FROM THE BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE
The developer's representative not answered the questions posted by the buyers:1)why the project delayed?2)Heard from reliable source it is due to financial problem, if that is the case when and where the money comes from? 3)final date to deliver key to buyers? Developer
2.2 On asking why the low cost apartment is not built. The developers said they cannot find the potential buyers as the name lists of 30 peoples are outdated. The developer claimed that even if they completed the condo, we also cannot get the CF as the low cost house is not built. By next Wednesday,the developer should write a letter to the Selangor's state relevant authorities to appeal to break the 'dependencies' on the low cost apt. Developer
2.3 On asking which stage should the tiles, window glass to be completed.Buyers are advised to check with Architect Association of Malaysia Buyers
2.4 Is rental guaranteed program being carry out? If yes please show the prove of MOU between them and MMu as claimed.
2.5 Buyer request to have monthly meeting in KPKT with developer and it is agreed by Mr.Cheong.The next meeting will be around 1st -2nd week of November.
3.0 Others arising matters
KPKT will write to Bank Neagra Malaysia to try to ask on behalf of us to reduce the interest rate on loans for all buyers on this project. KPKT
KPKT will send letters on behalf of us to all buyers KPKT
hwptrader

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slare,

Thank you for the informative update, i never received the status of this update.

Once you have any update please post here. Are you going to attend this Nov meeting ?

hwptrader
slare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the address of the action comm:

Putra Intan Condo Purchasers Protem Committee
> 1 H-3 MAYANG PLAZA,JALAN SS26/9
> TAMAN MAYANG JAYA
> 47301 PETALING JAYA
> Tel no.:016-2800283
> Fax no.:03-90742954
> Email : IntanPutrabuyer@gmail.com
>

FYI, i'm actively participating with the comm. i hope everybody will start doing something.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slare,

Thanks, for the update.

Those who are the buyer of putra intan, please contribute to this thread

hwptrader
audri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Intn Putra Condo (Waiting for completion) Reply with quote

How long we have to wait for the completion. I have bought the condo 3 years ago and planned for my daughter who studied at MMU to stay. She will be graduated next year. Therefore, all my planning gone wrong. I have called the developer several times and no concrete answer given. I have visited the site several times and work progress was very very slow. I am glad that there are a few buyers forming the committee to solve the problem. I wish them all the best and suport their move to resolve the issue. I though of selling the condo once it is completed as it is no point for me to hold on with the property after my daughter graduated.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Online Petition - Putra Intan Condo Reply with quote

Hi Putra intan Condo Purchaser

There is a online petition Removing the dependency of building a Low Cost Apartment in order for Putra Intan Condominium to obtain the CF when its building complete

The link is :

.://..PetitionOnline.com/15032008/petition.html

hwptrader
hwptrader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO Putra Intan Dengkil, Purchaser

Good morning everyone,

Just heard some good news from Rimbun Capital.

They will be starting work on 20th January 2010 and they expect to complete in 5 months.

They are also arranging to launch a ceremony on the last week of January 2010 but the date has not yet confirmed. Waiting kementerian to give a date to rimbun capital.

But I hope that purchasers can be available for the launching at the site. I will let you know the date as soon as I receive it from RC.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you. Regards.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good afternoon,

Just receive information from RC that the opening ceremony will be held on 8th February 2010 at 10:00 am.

During the opening ceremony, KPKT will be there and I hope that many of us can be there to pursuade
the ministry to look into our project and help to ensure that it can be completed as soon as possible.

So, those who are not busy, please do attend the ceremony at the site on 8th February 2010 at 10:00 am.

Thank you. Regards.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning,

RC came to see me this morning and discuss on the programme for the ceremony.

For your information, Minister of Housing and Local Government , YB Dato' Seri Kong Cho Ha will be relaunching Putra Intan during the ceremony.
Also present, will be YDP Sepang and ketua Polis Negara. I will send you the list of all those who will be present during the ceremony later
once I receive from RC.

There are a few things I need to discuss with all of you today.

As you know, our project has been abandoned and most of us has waited for it to complete since year 2004. I was informed today, that RC has been
very busy the past few months and trying their hardest to revive the project. As you all may know, Lembah Kerjaya is a very problematic developer, especially with their
documentations. The project is in process of reviving after RC is able to put our project under abandoned project in KPKT last month and receive full
support from the minister.

Therefore, I would like to request all purchasers to make time to attend this ceremony so that we can show to the minister that we are serious in wanting
the project to complete as soon possible. The minister is expecting about 80% of purchasers to attend since this project has been abandoned for almost 6 years.
If not many attend the ceremony, then the minister would think that the purchasers never care what happen to the project and it is ok if the project is never revived.
Therefore, please be free to attend. I know that everybody is busy especially a week before Chinese New Year but this is important as well.

Another issue is that, the minister only knew about the existence of our project for about one month so he does not know much. So his PA request a list of
questions from purchasers that we would like to ask him during the ceremony, so that he is well prepared to answer. Take note there will also be press conference during the
ceremony. So if you have any questions to ask during the ceremony, please email to me by next Tuesday, 2nd February 2010. The minister will give his full cooperation
to ensure that we receive our units and CF in October 2010 ( 6 months for construction and 3 months for CF). He will monitor the project himself on weekly basis onsite.

There is another issue that I would like to discuss with all of you. RC receive info from minister's PA that the minister would like to see that the launching is headed by
the purchasers. In this case, I need someone to be the emcee and another to give a 5 minutes speech during the ceremony. I would really appreciate if there are volunteers
from purchasers. Please help to give names. I propose for Mr Wan to give speech and Faizal to be the emcee.

That is all from me. If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you. Regards.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putra Intan has finally revived.. the construction has started actively.. expected to complete in Oct 10.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It has been 6 months.. Here is the latest update.

Condominium project is now at 85-90% to completion - 15% more to go !!!

They are going to build :-
A) swimming pool
B) sewage treatment plan
C) Electrical Generator set installation
D) Pump Hose for swimming pool

Once all the above is done with few more minor 'touch-ups", they are ready for delivery.
hwptrader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is completed and ready for rental....
syazerc

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm interested to purchase 1 unit from this apartment...anyone know how to contact the developer? or anyone knows if there is any developer unit leave? i nearly purchase one before, but the owner sell it to other person Sad i wish i have one as it is near to my office and i like the apartment so much! please msg me or YM me if any of u knows about this.. appreciate it so much...
maize

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know what project is coming up just beside this condo? The land has been cleared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: