HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pertama Residency
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: key Reply with quote

Dear all PR,

Just wanna check with u, how many key do u hv?

The management told me our unit only contain 3 x main door, 2 x slide door and 3 x air-con doorm

(Mine is corner unit)

Is it correc?

Apprecite! Smile
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: NUMBER OF KEYS HANDED OVER Reply with quote

Amos ,

Yap that is correct that is what they gave me and I did ask them why only 3 Nos. for the main entance door the answer was quite simple we here provide only 3 for the main door and 2 for the sliding door 2 for the A/C uility little door at the balcony if with balcony or the little door inside the BR at the corner near the glass large window with small 2 lifting type of windows incept . But then again does it matter ?? One should install the second lock for the main entrance door this way you would be feeling more secured , or you could change the lock to a new one altogether and that would not cost you much anyway . So what if they kept away one or two keys which I don't think so !!!. I know I would install the second lock set for added security plus the steel Grills . May be other P R residents would have better idears so Guys let us hear them . REGARDS [/code]
amos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: NUMBER OF KEYS HANDED OVER Reply with quote

ZANZIBAR wrote:

Amos ,

Yap that is correct that is what they gave me and I did ask them why only 3 Nos. for the main entance door the answer was quite simple we here provide only 3 for the main door and 2 for the sliding door 2 for the A/C uility little door at the balcony if with balcony or the little door inside the BR at the corner near the glass large window with small 2 lifting type of windows incept . But then again does it matter ?? One should install the second lock for the main entrance door this way you would be feeling more secured , or you could change the lock to a new one altogether and that would not cost you much anyway . So what if they kept away one or two keys which I don't think so !!!. I know I would install the second lock set for added security plus the steel Grills . May be other P R residents would have better idears so Guys let us hear them . REGARDS [/code]

Thanks for ur advice. Definately i will install another grill door for main entrance. As remember i received 3 sets of key fr management. But they told me today, they nvr receive my key. So cant do d defect. Then he mentioned to me they only provide 3 x main entrance, 2 x slide door n 3 x air-con door.

I hv to go to office 2moro to verify with them. 'WHERE IS MY KEY'
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: KEYS Reply with quote

Amos,

Don't worry your Keys are there amidst the mambo jambo office if they are not on the make shift Keys Distribution Board they could well be in one of the plastic bags along with the Remote controls or else they may have kept them in one of the draws amongst pile of paper works and forgot about it or it could be a ploy for not to have done your defects list on a given time !!!! HaHaHaHaHa.........

REGARDS.
md11

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Pertama Residents

Its very nice to know that every one is moved in and living happy in the Pertama Resd.

I need to know whats the news on the SALES and RENTS??
Did any one Rent ? How much?

Did any one Sold? How much?

Warm Regards to all
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

b099eks2 wrote:
Pertama Residency is holding a Commercial land, how much need to be paid for:-

1) Government Assessment Cukai Pintu (pay twice a year)
2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

I think this info is not available now, my unit electric bill only show few bucks charges & there is not price per unit shown. Also water bill not even receive yet.

For cukai pintu/tanah i think there will be a letter send to the owner by so far not receive yet.
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

md11 wrote:
Congratulations Pertama Residents

Its very nice to know that every one is moved in and living happy in the Pertama Resd.

I need to know whats the news on the SALES and RENTS??
Did any one Rent ? How much?

Did any one Sold? How much?

Warm Regards to all

Every week i receive call from agent & the price seems to shooting up. Latest i heard rent >1.7k & sell >285k for klcc view Wink
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: SELLING PRICE / MONTHLY RENT PRICE Reply with quote

KIMSIABOO ,

The news is very good with regard to the information you have provided , I happened to come across one of the local Real Estate Website and I was amazed to see so many Agents posted there advertisement on P R either for Sell or Rent presumably on behalf of their clients , however, what surprized me is the number of Units being put up, and you know what I am still getting Agents calling me asking the same thing !!! The advertisement contained diferent details but not Unit numbers showing pictures of the unit as those posted by the Developer during the early days of the selling excercise like the one appeared in the "BIGHOUSE" Website . The selling and the Renting price differ from Agent to Agent ranging from RM 245K to 285K and Rent from RM1.5K to 1.7K respectively.

As far as I am concerned I will wait until the New Year [2010] and see how the market is doing , with the minimum purchase price set for foreigners at RM 500K , something is bound to happen in the property market and hopefully towards the positive outcome , we are not too far away now , another week or so and Hurray !!! 2010 is here . Merry X-mass and happy New Year . REGARDS Smile
b099eks2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

I think it will be expensive. Government assessment could be more than rm1000 a year and quit rent will be around 500.

kimsiaboo wrote:
b099eks2 wrote:

2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

I think this info is not available now, my unit electric bill only show few bucks charges & there is not price per unit shown. Also water bill not even receive yet.

For cukai pintu/tanah i think there will be a letter send to the owner by so far not receive yet.
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

b099eks2 wrote:
I think it will be expensive. Government assessment could be more than rm1000 a year and quit rent will be around 500.

Huh!? I have shop lot which doesnt cost that much let alone a studio size service apartment Rolling Eyes

Here's a thread here about service apartment include quit rent & etc
.://..realestate.net.my/forum/archive/the-correct-approach-to-service-apartments-471.htm
glenda88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimsiaboo,
The contractor came to my apartment to measure the height of the bar table to custom made the leg. It fit very well on my table top now. The quality is also good. No complain.
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Bar /Kitchenette table Reply with quote

Kimsiaboo,

Can you please pass the telephone No and the name of the contractor who did your table ?? I would like to do mine as well , many thanks & regards

b099eks2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

Hi kimsiaboo

Thanx for your info. If not that high then it's good for investment and also for own stay. Appreciate you can share with us once u have the total amount for quit rent and annual assessment. Smile

kimsiaboo wrote:
b099eks2 wrote:

Huh!? I have shop lot which doesnt cost that much let alone a studio size service apartment Rolling Eyes

Here's a thread here about service apartment include quit rent & etc
.://..realestate.net.my/forum/archive/the-correct-approach-to-service-apartments-471.htm
Smile Smile
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenda, thx for the info, good to hear that Very Happy

zanzibar that is glenda's contractor, Mr Yong 012-3873874.

b099eks2, u planning to buy a unit or what? these cukai cukai shld just be a minor thing to consider imo
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: GREETINGS Reply with quote

KIMSIABOO/GLENDER ,

Thanks a million to both of you . Happy New Year to you and all P R Residents .

Regards

tulip82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have anyone install the door grill?...heard that the mgmt have certain rule to follow such as the design n color...i'm planning install after the defect work have complete...can i have the contact from those who had already install...btw how much does it cost?...thanks
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tulip82,

I have today made arrangement for the installation of the Grill gate . I got the number at the Management Office they have their approved Contractor to do the work as per their design and the color scheme . There are basically three options with varying prices the highest being RM 1900/- for the stainless steel , I went for the Powder coating and in brown color which is the only color allowed.

They have buisiness card of the contractor !! As well as the price list just visit them or give them a call . I hope I have been of a help.

Happy New Year.

REGARDS

b099eks2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh i bought a unit, and I still concern on the annual assessment and quit rent. As commercial land type, it will be more expensive. So, please share of the total amount for me to get prepared. Thanx

kimsiaboo wrote:
glenda, thx for the info, good to hear that Very Happy

zanzibar that is glenda's contractor, Mr Yong 012-3873874.

b099eks2, u planning to buy a unit or what? these cukai cukai shld just be a minor thing to consider imo
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year to all PR neighbors!
And... time to pay the 2nd maintenance fee soon lol
ysmn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

b099eks2 wrote:

kimsiaboo wrote:
b099eks2 wrote:

2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

It is not in your best interest to make such a post.
amos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dec wrote:
Name : Melvin, HP : 012-2889014

for my unit, i had install 2 light, one door bell ( incl the door bell ), 2 ceiling Fans, around 700+ ( from end to end ) incl cat the ceiling again ..

the price maybe can be cheapest.. if ur bargain power is strong.. I recommend this contractor.. because they are quite good.. after all the installation. they still will help u to clean the house... some more the workmanship is nice..

Regarding the "Leg" u can find them in our management office... coz they are one of the sub con to do the wardrobe for the PR.....

Hi dec,

may i know rm700+ is included hardware (fan, light) ?

Thanks
amos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenda88 wrote:
I've found a contractor to fix the leg below the bar table that cost me Rm120 instead of using the contractor from the management. If you guys are interested, just call this guy - Mr Yong 012-3873874. He also fix the cabinet for the dryer.

Yup, I have also moved in. Very nice environment and the view.

I hope that the restaurant and also convenient store can operate soon.

hi glende,

hows d quality of the stand? Is it as good as recommend by mngt?

Thanks
amos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: KEYS Reply with quote

ZANZIBAR wrote:

Amos,

Don't worry your Keys are there amidst the mambo jambo office if they are not on the make shift Keys Distribution Board they could well be in one of the plastic bags along with the Remote controls or else they may have kept them in one of the draws amongst pile of paper works and forgot about it or it could be a ploy for not to have done your defects list on a given time !!!! HaHaHaHaHa.........

REGARDS.

hi zanzibar,

happy new year, u r right.they reallly missed my key somewhere else. Lucky i went to office to 'search' key. Then they only can start to do d defects.

Now i move in slowly and move in lighting n ceilling fan tis weekend.
b099eks2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

Hi ysmn

Happy new year Smile
I'm just an usual buyer, definitely i care bout it and that is my interest.
R u staying there now? How is it?

ysmn wrote:
b099eks2 wrote:

kimsiaboo wrote:
b099eks2 wrote:

2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

It is not in your best interest to make such a post.
glenda88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amos,
the quality is good. I don't have any problem with it. I did almost the same design for my old apartment's kitchen cabinet 3 years ago and used the same table leg from the same contractor 3 years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 24 of 26

Jump to: