HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pertama Residency
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glenda88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tailor fixed the curtain for me for RM800 for 2 layers. Not including the curtain track. If you are interested, just let me know.
tulip82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u guys past the house key to the mgmt for defect work or make appointment?...they need 1 month...how to monitor whether the list of my defect being touch up
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: KEYS FOR DEFFECTS / ONE MONTH Reply with quote

Tulip 82,

Refering to your comments . Yes , after the handing over of the keys followed by the inspection of the Unit and listed down the defects , I was told to hand over all the keys back to the site Manegement Office for them to carry out the neccessary rectification works which I was told it will take 4 to 6 weeks !!

However, the strange thing about this arrangement is that one is told to hand over all the keys and not a spare key and as such one has no access at will at any time to one own Unit!! Unless off cause you contact the Site Management at floor 6 to go to one's own Unit which was paid fully all the payments including the various advance payments plus the famous Late Payments Charges.

My previous purchase of a Condo many years ago , the procedure was once you have made a deffect lis all was asked from you is to hand over one of the spare key for their Contractor to have access into to the Unit to carry out the deffected works , but not all the bunch of Keys !! For whatever reasons , may be for good reason , I did find this to be strange , therefore you are not alone in this , one can only hope that the deffects listed are carried out
expeditiously in the manner requested and within the stipulated time frame . Adious ,regards .
glenda88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure why... for my case, there is no such thing as hand over all the keys. I only hand over one set of the keys to the developer to fix the defect. Probably there is some miscommunication... you need to double check with the developer again... You still can keep the rest of the keys so that you can visit anytime!
tulip82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zanzibar:
at first i didn't want to hand over my key becoz i'm afraid they dunno where to touch up...i am currently working n don't have time to monitor them as well.....so i decided to handover my key ..moreover my sister say we usually can't sit there whole day watch them,i need to work also...
but i did not hand over all my key,i only pass one key which is the main door key to them...that was advice by the developer person (chinese lady wih braces) to only hand over 1 key...

which person ask u to handover the whole bunch of key?...
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I didnt hand over all keys also, only 1 key.
Sandblasting the whole bathroom cost bout rm300+ quoted from the sales ppl at pertama office.

The lift access card system seems a bit incovenience as the reader often take some time to detect the card, sometimes the lift started going before we can select which floor we go, ended up at other floor first Confused
ysmn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimsiaboo wrote:
Hi,

I didnt hand over all keys also, only 1 key.
Sandblasting the whole bathroom cost bout rm300+ quoted from the sales ppl at pertama office.

The lift access card system seems a bit incovenience as the reader often take some time to detect the card, sometimes the lift started going before we can select which floor we go, ended up at other floor first Confused
Correct operation is the lift only moves after your card is scanned.
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimsiaboo,

I read your comments . The Bathroom which you had blasted by sand , how does it look now ? Can anyone see thru opaque milky kind of color, individual shape ?? Or is it completely obsucured kindly let us know of your experience . The cost , is it not a little high ?? I am sure after they have done the work the area must have become very dusty , did they do the clean up after the work ??

Could you provide us with the Tele No. of the Comp. and the persons name you dealt with to contact . Many thanks and regards .
tulip82

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can sumone please explain to me the reason for sandblasting?..
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: SAND BLASTING [Etching] OF THE BATHROOM CLEAR GLASS Reply with quote

Tulip88

There is no reason really other then a personal choice , some put Curtains some put colorful one way land scaping pictures to create the obsecurity required and some owners opted for nothing at all ?!!

I think what you are really asking , is it neccessary to screen oneself whilst inside his Unit's Bathroom ??!! Well the answer to that is simple just as I have described it above freedom of choice or personal prefrence , you either screen your Bathroom or you don't it is up to individual ; You are the one to make that decision . I don't think anybody will complain if one didn't , infect they will respect one personal choice and the recipricating view is however , in my opinion would be expected.

Now as far as "SANDBLASTING" is concerned it is a simple way to remove the transparency of the clear Glass so that one cannot see clearly a person inside the Bathroom in details right to a single hair on his body !! It is simply to Comoufalage him behind Opaque Color Glass. I hope I have been as clear as one would hope to , I shall be delighted to expand further if this explanation was not sufficiently enough or perhaps other fellow owners may also come in to help in the explanation , I am sure there are many . With respect and regards .

Last edited by ZANZIBAR on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
Correct operation is the lift only moves after your card is scanned.

I see. Hmm... come to think of it what if i am scanning my card in lift A at the same time some one name mr T press the lift button and lift B & C are all busy. Should lift A go to pickup mr T first or should the lift stop until i scan the card?

Imo sandblasting is better, no maintenance needed not like curtains where u need to clean from time to time & for ppl like me who has a sensitive nose will always feel the dirt on the curtain.

Zanzibar, i havent do the sandblasting yet. I saw the catalogue u can select what kind of sandblast pattern u like, half see through, totally blocked, flower patern & etc etc. Contact no is Glen 012-8883932 or Jess 012-3558182 both are different company so u might need to do some bargaining b4 u decide which.
ysmn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tulip82 wrote:
can sumone please explain to me the reason for sandblasting?..
Don't waste money on sandblasting. Can use classy curtains outside the glass for additional privacy or use opaque / translucent patterned film for a classy and stylish touch.
v2_vehooi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa...ysmn...you also got buy PR's unit ah ......
guys, anyone already rent out ur unit ? just wonder the rental price really can go to RM1.5K ?
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: SCREENING OF THE BATHROOM FOR ADDED PRIVACY Reply with quote

KIMSIABOO / YSMN

Many thanks to both of you for your comments which consisted of good ideas which are very much appreciated . This is the sort of things we need on this FORUM helping each other to make our living more comfortable and enjoyable . Sure I for one will contact both concerns and choose what is the best for me provided I can meet the costs from my budget point of view . Both of you well done for your innovative ideas and prompt response.

As regard to the lifts issue I am trying to diggest what has gone wrong from the system point of view where it seems the priority parameters have not been set correctly , this is to do with Electronic PCBs a sort of Electronic Control Card where it has to be programed properly with over riding prameters set correctly other then that it could well be a Cheap System Installed with limited funtions built in !! I think . And hence they are unable also to combine it with the " access card to the car park " into a single Access Card with dual funtions for both the Lift & car park entry point . With repect and regards .
tulip82

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zanzibar:
thanks for ur detail explaining about sandblasting...the reason i'm asking about sandblasting was becoz i dun know what is sandblasting about n was wondering is it necessary for us to have it..... i thought sandblasting was sumthing to do with the piping system...haha...so u make it clear to me
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

v2_vehooi wrote:
wa...ysmn...you also got buy PR's unit ah ......
guys, anyone already rent out ur unit ? just wonder the rental price really can go to RM1.5K ?

Lower unit (below 8th floor) with car park already rented with 1.5-6k.
Higher unit is rented at highest 1.8k so far.
My friend rented his unit for 1.72k
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: FIXING OF CURTAINS Reply with quote

Hi
GLENDA88,

I read many days ago that you had your Unit fitted with curtains by your Tailor for RM 800/- which seems to be reasonable . Is it possible for you to provide us with the contact number ? So that should one wish to have the curtains installed can make use of their services in the same way as you did ?

It will be very much appreciated for your earliest response .

REGARDS.
glenda88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zanzibar,
Try to call this number 016-6435585.
Dec

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone got install stream-X edi ? last weekend i went to TM point, the staff at there told me..they cannot locate / comfirm our building inside their system, so they cannot register the phone line + stream x for me...

anyone got encounter this problem... ? any advise ?
ZANZIBAR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: STREAM-X Edi Reply with quote

Dec

It is most likely the Developer/ Management have not registered the Building as a whole for the services or else the Company providing the services have not updated their Data Base with the newly completed building and its address or equally the local Authority have not passed on the new information pertaining to the existence of such building or buildings in the locality to the various Services Sector all these could be a possibilities and hence where you went they did not have it in their records !!! As far as they are concern the building does not exist !! I suggest you report the matter to the P R Management and see what would they say ?? Perhaps other Residents may have alternative suggestions . Good luck & regards .

Last edited by ZANZIBAR on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ysmn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use only digi.
Dec

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inform the PR management edi.... feeback is.. they edi get the TM technical Staff go to our PR and Check it out the network and update back into their database.....

need around one week time.... will call back TM to check our PR got port for stream x or not
b099eks2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

Hello for all Pertama Residency owners

As I'm new to the property and owning a condo, appreciate you can give me some details on the below:-

I understand Pertama Residency is holding a Commercial land, how much need to be paid for:-

1) Government Assessment Cukai Pintu (pay twice a year)
2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

From the replies i see, some had paid for the monthly management fees so roughly how much is your bill for Electricity and Water.

Regards
kimsiaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenda88 wrote:
I've found a contractor to fix the leg below the bar table that cost me Rm120 instead of using the contractor from the management.

Hi Glen, is this rm120 leg as good as the rm160 leg from the developer?
Just afraid the size not so perfect if it is not from the original table provider.
Thanks for the info ya.
b099eks2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: QUIT RENT + GOVERNMENT ASSESSMENT ~~ How Much??? Reply with quote

Pertama Residency is holding a Commercial land, how much need to be paid for:-

1) Government Assessment Cukai Pintu (pay twice a year)
2) Quit Rent Cukai Tanah
3) Electricity bill
4) Water bill

Hi, appreciate anyone that can share the info above. Thanx a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: