HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Putra Majestik (Jalan Ipoh) - Bioford Development

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daniel-flavius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Putra Majestik (Jalan Ipoh) - Bioford Development Reply with quote

I'm considering a Serviced Apartment in Putra Majestik developed by Bioford Development. Is it a good investment?

I'm also very interested on the differences between a serviced residence and a condo, in terms of utilities price, resell value, resell procedures...

Site still under development:
.://..putramajestik.com

Is it advisable to buy a serviced apartment at this early stage (expected to be ready end of 2008)?

Thanks!
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm also very interested on the differences between a serviced residence and a condo, in terms of utilities price, resell value, resell procedures...

..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=471&highlight=serviced+apartment
..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1067&highlight=serviced+apartment
..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=450&highlight=serviced+apartment
daniel-flavius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Contractor is Sara-Timur Reply with quote

As an update, I found out the Contractor is Sara-Timur.
.://..sara-timur.com/

Quote:
Bioford's RM200m Sentul project

ANOTHER mixed development project is coming up in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur - the RM200 million Putra Majestik being undertaken by Bioford Development Sdn Bhd.
"At RM220 per sq ft of freehold status, we're offering value-for-money property to investors," managing director Terry Chean said.

"Just three months ago, we were selling at RM195 per sq ft and now it has gone up to RM220 per sq ft. The value appreciation is good investment but at the same time, it is still competitively priced compared with surrounding developments by big players like Low Yat Group and the YTL group," he said.

The sizes of the apartments at Putra Majestik range from 1,004 sq ft to 1,340 sq ft.

In 2004, Bioford bought a 1.94ha plot in Sentul from Arab-Malaysia Development Bank and now it is developing it in three phases. Eventually, there will be 622 residential units and 43 shop lots on that plot.

Chean was speaking to reporters after signing a RM100 million loan agreement with Sabah Development Bank in Kuala Lumpur over the weekend.

"Construction of the first phase of Putra Majestik started last month and will be completed by January 2009," Chean said, adding that Bioford had awarded the RM99.5 million job to Kuching-based Sara-Timur Sdn Bhd.

Asked if Bioford is looking to expand from its maiden project in Sentul, Chean said, "We're actually negotiating with a landowner in Melawati, Ulu Kelang. We hope to seal the deal by year-end. The 6.8ha land is suitable for 21/2-storey super-link houses."

Meanwhile, Sara-Timur managing director John Loi Hieng Yee said the Sentul job is its springboard into the Peninsular Malaysia market, having established itself in Sarawak and Sabah in the last seven years.

Sara-Timur's current make-up of private and government jobs is 70:30. With the just- announced Budget 2007, Sara-Timur, a mid- sized contractor, is likely to benefit from government contracts to build police quarters and schools.

"We're keen to bid for jobs to build government quarters," Loi said. "Currently, our RM450 million order book can keep us busy until 2009."
MP419B

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked already the price is 205.5 k & maintenance is abt rm200 for the smallest size. near kl but i doubt the return will be enough to cover monthly costs.
WaTch3r

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry Chean was one of the guys that started off Angkasa Condo in Taman Connaught, and eventually broke up with the JV with partner (Connaught Heights Sdn. Bhd. under Bonia group) that went solo on the entire project.

Despite the fact that the propery made money for purchasers eventually, the delivery of the end product was less than desired. Finishing was bad, developer tried to shortchange purchasers into accepting less then what they deserved on LAD, developer did not keep to their initial agreement on maintenance and increased 50%, and developer/management office have been dodgy on the issues.

Though Terry Chean was out of the picture halfway though the construction of the property, I can't help but hold him accountable for words and promises that did not come through later. Furthermore, Terry & co exited half way, and the screw-up of the Angkasa Condo started at the initial stage, which speaks sos much of the delivery capacities of the parties involved when they were still happily partnering together.

I would have my reservations on a Chinaman type construction project, my personal opinion.
kerbSkiblyRek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Make money online-this is real ! Reply with quote

Good day

Today i have found very interesting site

It really is a amazing site!

Accept E-gold, LibertyReserve, Alertpay and Pesunix.

Plans:
12% profit after 1 day
25% profit after 2 days
38% profit after 3 days

10% referral commission

..superhyipsite.com/?ref=hyip
propertywatch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Putra Majestik Problems Reply with quote

As of 17-Mar-2010.

1. Letter Box key is not available - I'm owner but Management Office (MO) cannot provide letter box key until today, reason is someone holding the key & this issue already happen for pass 1 month. How can a small key issue cannot be solved after 30 days? any logic?

2. Barbecue Area, Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Mini Market, Nursery, Swimming Pool, Wading Pool are all now ready after getting key on Dec-2009. But Management Office (MO) charge full amount of Monthly Fees of RM200 a month, is that Fair? Any logic? or someone is stealing money from resident in daylight? If you have any lawyer like to take up this case, we can provide him / her with 60% / 40% ratio. Anyone?

3. Lighting at Back lane is not on, yet MO charge full fee, You think is fair?

Suggest : Don't Buy and rent this condo. forget about it until all problem above is solve.

regards.
hii82kk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Putra Majestik Reply with quote

HI,
i am one of the owner of the said property.
what i can say is the Management of the property really really think they are clever but they are instead stupid.

Every rules and regulations implement by them for sure will spoiled the value of the said property.

I collect my key on Nov 2009. but until now all the facility still not yet ready but in the mean time i still need to pay the full management fees.

have you heard of monthly season pass for one car park bay for RM 250 per month? RM 250 per carpark bay permonth for residential purpose. wow.. The carpark must be airconditioned..
ktmf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: keys Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm also owner of Putra Majestik unit, and I got the set of keys since Nov.09.

@propertywatch, last week, I got my mailbox keys... I had to exchange my old ones with the new ones at the Management Office (MO), because our unit numbers have been changed by DBKL.

@hii82kk, I'm also applying for my car park season pass (1 free/unit), but yeah RM250/mth for car park bay is more expensive than the ones for office in the city. I asked MO, but they said they subcontracted to car park company to take care of it.

what I find is not fair (in addition to what both of you have mentioned), is the door grill... I can't choose other designs... they imposed 1 design and the material must be 'rough iron'? I had no choice but to pay the developer downstairs @RM950 for them to make the door grill for me.
alxcy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: putra majestik Reply with quote

i am the owner.

the management is suck. they seem like no experience to be a developer at all.

always delaying in solving the problem. my unit floor tiles is pop up and the case havent been settled after 2 months. any lawyer can help me in sue them?

if you need to purchase a unit, think more than twice. is better to purchase the unit near by, viva residence.
hii82kk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: putra majestik Reply with quote

not they are no experience. they try to earn every single cent from the owner.
i m suggest every owner of the putra majestik need to unite together.

they cant just simply said the car park take care by other party.
they have the right. and the owner have the right also.
if the situation still like this i ll write to the commissioner of building(COB) to issue out the problems.

support needed here...

pls join the putra majestik group in facebook. TQ
biofordsucks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: WORST DEVELOPER EVER. Reply with quote

Hi,
My advice, don't buy!!
1st of all, the developer is really cheating our money.
It came with units of terrible workmanship and they are playing 'taichi' to prevent them from doing the rectification. It's clearly stated in the SPA that the DLP is 18 months but they kept on saying that when renovation commenced, the DLP ends. Their lawyer doesn't do their work!!
2ndly, the sales office at the 1st floor comes with bad attitudes. The sales person, the director's son, Nelson Chean, yelled at me with the f-words while I was explaining to him how disappointed I was to Bioford development when they didn't come up with their promises. You can listen to the recording in Youtube by searching Bioford Management. This is the first developer that I know which doesn't treasure their customers.

Now, all I want is had my rectification done and get the hell out of here. This is the worst developer I had ever known in this world. Can anyone tell me there're more developers like this?? Maybe we shd make up a list and circulate. I bet more than half of the residents here have bad comments about bioford development sdn bhd. They're going down. No more future developments from them. They had earned enough.
biofordsucks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Again??!! Reply with quote

Hi, back again. It was a shocking and scary experience living at Putra Majestik. Remember the Nelson Chean that I mentioned on my previous post about him scolding me. It happened again today. I was back from work and parking my car. When I got out from the car, he dashed out from his office and shouted at me in Mandarin, "[i]Port[/i] me lar!! [i]Port[/i] me lar!!". He dashed back into his office.(BTW,[i]Port[/i] means report.) I quickly locked my car and on my way to Bioford's Putra Majestik sales office when he came out again to scold me and he asked me to remember his car registration number. I went in the office and asked an uncle what had happened to him. I was shocked by his action while I'm having a good mood back home from work. This is ridiculous. After that, the manager, Mr. Eddy handled my case. He promised he'll called me around 5pm tomorrow(14.7.2010). Let's see whether their manager will keep his promise or not. This is a great experience you should never miss, if u stayed at Putra Majestik!! How great it is~~[/i]
ktmf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Defect Liability Period Reply with quote

I was bounced around between the management company and the developer... as if no one wants to take responsibility for the defect in my unit. The management kept on telling to go read my SPA. I don't know why they say that because Clause 30 of the SPA clearly stipulates that the Defect Liability Period is 18 months after the date the Purchaser takes vacant possession of the parcel. They did not give me a form to fill up like other condos, but rather asked me to type a letter to them.

Link to FB: .://..facebook.com/pages/Putra-Majestik/110696612275497?ref=search&v=wall
@Biofordsuck... I'm shocked at your story, can't find the link to your video on Youtube, pls send link.
biofordsucks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solution : Write a letter, give bothways, to the management and the developer. Remember to ask them to acknowledge receipt. My letter was 21 pages long, inclusive of all those attachments and pictures. The developer had acknowledged receipt today and the management said they wont acknowledge receipt and the developer people is there. So, im ok with it. So happy today cause I deal with the Management manager, Lua today. I think he's the best people in the management. I was told that the main contractor was reluctant to rectify the defects because the developer haven't release the money to them. That's why. It's the developer's fault. And I think that's why the CFO is not ready until now. Pity management. Feel sorry to them for scolding them previously, but all these wouldn't happen if they told us the condition earlier. So I'm waiting for another 30 days to go.

ktmf : Your condition is like mine. Just do what I did and wait for the time to pass. I couldn't upload the recording file to youtube. However, I did upload it to hotfile.

[url]..hotfile.com/dl/61104691/5eb2987/Recording_(8).amr.html[/url]

Enjoy.

Btw, did anyone of you join the JMB meeting early August??
ktmf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not join JMB meeting because I got the letter after the meeting date! The management said the meeting has been reported to this Saturday August 14, at 2 p.m. They advise to call management again in case of any changes.
ktmf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw, anyone knows what's happening in front of the condo? There's some construction going on... but not sure what they're building.
biofordsucks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they changed the date of the meeting again without any formal notice or letter to us?? How creative. Same goes with the letter box thing. Construction in front of condo?? You mean the one right in front of the exit gate there?? Or the one behind Viva?
ktmf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The construction in front of Putra Majestik exit gate (also behind Viva and after the Sungai Batu river). It is a very large empty land, can see it from my unit upstairs. Anyone know what they're building?
biofordsucks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the one right in front of the exit gate is the beautifucation project of Sg.Batu riverside. Then the one behind Viva will be shoplots. Hey, do you find out most of the lamp post are not turned on during night time?? I think we can have some refund off the maintainance fee...
beeline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gym facilities was not in the S&P. Felt mislead as the markerting brochure and the marketing says that there is a gym. Not sure what can be done here. Any suggestions ?
Not happy at all with the mgt - what can we all do here to kick the useless mangement. ? We are the one paying them to run the place.
ktmf

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: water deposit trouble Reply with quote

Did anyone sell their unit? Did you get your water deposit refund back from the management?

Management is giving all reasons for not giving back the refund, saying that it's the developer's responsibility. I called the Developer, and they said they already transferred all deposits to management on 2Dec.2009 (ref. cheque no.011696 Public Bank). When I told management about the transfer, they gave me the reason that it's the lawyer who's supposed to settle it. Another reason they gave me was that they need the new unit owner to pay deposit first, before they can refund to me.

I don't understand why they can't just process it. Anyone has this problem? How can I get my water deposit refund back?
ahsoh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I'm considering an offer to a unit at putra majestic. Just wondering if the JMC is formed? Are all the issues with the developer being resolved? Need advice urgently! Thank you.
ahsoh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone has the contact of the JMC members? Pls PM me, thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: