HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ZEC Refinancing package

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheeyangt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: ZEC Refinancing package Reply with quote

I am looking for ZEC refinancing package. May I know which bank offers the most competitive refinancing package available today and what are the restrictions?

Thanks.
zulnine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheeyangt,

If u're looking for refinancing packages with ZEC packages, AmBank provide interesting ZEC package on selected liocation in Klang Valley with interest rate of BLR - 1.00% throughout loan tenure.

I think with this rate, it will definite reduce ur monthly instalment.

Btw, how much loan amt do u required & where's the prop.?

If u r interested to apply or ur friends / colleagues, kindly email to me at zulnine@rocketmail.com
cheeyangt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the refinancing amount that i'm looking at is probably 110k and my house is located at putra heights, subang jaya.

what are the terms and conditions for this package, eg exit penalty, lock in period, whether prepayment allowed etc?

i called ambank call centre and they toll me they only have blr - 0.6% ZEC package. why the difference here?
zulnine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This package is recently offered by AmBank, probably the Call Centre is not aware on the new offer.

The package is only offered for property worth more than RM150,000 with min loan amt of RM100K and existing HL with good repayment track record.

Any good package offered by FI must have some restriction, normal penalty of 3% of loan amt for 3 yrs (lock in period) & prepayment is allowed.

If u r interested in applying, pls let me know or we can meet up for discussion.
handsomeboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi cheeyangt, sorry for interrupt this.

Noticed that you are staying in Putra Heights. Just to let you know that there is a forum on PH at the following website: ..putraheights.com

Please feel free to have a look and I am sure you can contribute to the members there.

Cheers.
Yechig

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Imagine MortgageOne package Reply with quote

CheeYong,

If you apply for MortgageOne package, then u no need worried about the locking period and penalty for early full payment.

While u can save a lot of interest and reduced ur loan tenure by making prepayment of ur instalments. Interest is calculated on daily basis.

Futhermore, you can redraw the prepayment anytime with no penalty and any cost.

Contact me at yechig@yahoo.com if u wanna know futher info. ;p
Nissmoboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking Special Rate

BLR - 1.25% (through out the loan tenure)
Zero moving cost up to exit penalty with other bank can be discus
MRTA optional
Up 30 yrs

and more

email me at tiger6090@gmail.com

regards
dory_777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: ZEC Reply with quote

Hi Nissmoboy,
I am interested in the rate you mentioned above (BLR-1.25%).
Some questions.

1)Is this applicable for properties in all areas?

2) Is this ZEC ? Any fees I have to pay to my current bank since this property is currently under another bank's loan (Maybank but very high interest rate)?

3) You mentioned that exit penalty can be discussed? Can I have a 0 lock-in period since this property is only for investment ?

Thanks.
NumberTWO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dory_777,
I doubt so, but if you do find any packages offering 0 lock-in, kindly PM me or update us here. Me looking for the same too.
NewKENZO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ar far as i am concern ... if package with BLR - 1.25, its quite suprise if no lock in period ... u have been very lucky if the lock in period is 3 years.
so , i guess nissmoboy looking for tat package and not offering the package instead ...

most banks have package with no lock in period ...

UOB Bank offering BLR - 0% for whole tenure without lock in period ... although i am UOB Bank officer, i personally dont like this package but i have really no idea that a lot investors really love this package afetr flexi mortgage.
NumberTWO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewKENZO,
Any ZEC packages from UOB whereby lock-in is about 1.5 yrs - 3 years?

Rgrds
NewKENZO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NumberTWO wrote:
NewKENZO,
Any ZEC packages from UOB whereby lock-in is about 1.5 yrs - 3 years?

Rgrds

Sorry brother ... UOB Bank dont have ZEC package with lock in period 1-3 years .... majority packages from banks today are 5 years lock in period... but i committed UOB Bank ZEC might not beautiful as others bcz our Non zero cost packages have flexible choice to finance the legal fee into the loan, thus save more interest compare to ZEC package ...

UOB Bank just revised all packages and management had informed all staffs on monday that new rates will be launch within this week or at late, next friday ... management committed new rate esp IHL would be the best in market, lets wait and see ...

hopefully this will be very good news for all refinancing planner and those need the best rate loan ...
zulnine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently, AmBank is offering refinancing package with Full Zero Entry Cost package and lock in period only 3 years. The interest rate is at BLR - 1.00%.

So whoever interested to know further on the package, kindly email me at zulnine@rocketmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: