HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feng Shui for home buyers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ngou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: house lower than road Reply with quote

donhay wrote:
what can i do when my house is lower than the road?

Usually we advise to choose a landed house which is same level with the ground. Higher or lower ground _in front_ will made the the 'qi' harder to come in. Well, you didn't mention which direction is the road so I cannot comment. I suggest you read the book "feng shui for home buyer" by Joey Yap.
LongBeforeHorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Need Advice on house direction Reply with quote

Here is my 8 mansion

Sheng Qi - North East
Jue ing - North
Liu Sha - South
Hou Hai - East

Does it means that I shouldn't choose a house facing either North or South?

I belong to the West Group so does it means that I should choose a house facing West?

Thanks for any advice.
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fellow feng shui sifus,

I am trying to figure out which sector is good for my home and which sector is bad by using the 8 mansion from joeyyap.com and a feng shui master few years ago. But I have no clue on how it works exactly.

Here are some details:
My house is facing: South
From Joeyyap.com: I belongs to west group
Fengshui master said best house for me is: facing southwest

Since my house is facing south, and my best face is southwest. I am getting a little confuse on hope someone should shed some light on which scenario is proper for my 8 mansion:

scenario 1 (8 mansion followed the facing of my house):

scenario 2 (8 mansion followed the facing of my fengshui direction)

* Red color denotes good sector
* Black color denotes bad sector

I think the bed in masterbedroom looks fine in whichever way it is. But I am worried about the entrance door (I am not sure whether it is important or not). One is bad, and other is very bad (S =huohai, SE= Jueming).... If it is important, I may need to change the entrance or do something I guess.

If someone could enlighten on the above, I will appreciate it a lot, and thanks in advance.
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi smooth9,

If follow 8 mansion way, try to use your side entrance as your primary entrance. Which mean use the side entrance more frequent than the front entrance.
smooth9

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your enlightment Ngou.

one more question is if I were to use the side sliding door entrance as my primary entrance, it is okay to still place my dining table in the exact area of the plan(whereby I will see the dining table the first thing when I enter my home), and partially facing another door (a storeroom). I heard that if a main entrance is facing the backdoor it is no good, but will it matter if it is only a door to storeroom (which will be close most of the time actually)

Also when I exit from the side primary entrance, I will see the side entrance of another house (another smd) about 20 ft away surrounded by wall. will the entrance be too close in terms of facing a wall (which I believe a house facing a wall symbolize some blockage, but I am not sure about entrance facing a door though)...

There is so much to learn... It will be great if anyone can share some experience on this issue, thanks Very Happy
ngou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:
Thank you very much for your enlightment Ngou.

one more question is if I were to use the side sliding door entrance as my primary entrance, it is okay to still place my dining table in the exact area of the plan(whereby I will see the dining table the first thing when I enter my home), and partially facing another door (a storeroom). I heard that if a main entrance is facing the backdoor it is no good, but will it matter if it is only a door to storeroom (which will be close most of the time actually)

Also when I exit from the side primary entrance, I will see the side entrance of another house (another smd) about 20 ft away surrounded by wall. will the entrance be too close in terms of facing a wall (which I believe a house facing a wall symbolize some blockage, but I am not sure about entrance facing a door though)...

There is so much to learn... It will be great if anyone can share some experience on this issue, thanks Very Happy

It is better if you can move the dining table say to the back of house near to kitchen. If you afraid of door-to-door effect, you can put 2 pots of plant on both (left and right) side of the door. The leaf of the plant have to be bigger than the tree plant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: