HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feng Shui for home buyers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Feng Shui for home buyers Reply with quote

Necessary Feng Shui for a home:

1) House not facing a T-Junction or pole.
2) House facing South.

Anyone can update me of other important feng shui to note before a purchase is made?

To all the Feng Shui gurus out there : Is garden is facing North-West and direction of house facing Nort-East is advisable?

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neel>>Necessary Feng Shui for a home:

neel>>1) House not facing a T-Junction or pole. -- Better to avoid
neel>>2) House facing South. -- Not true.

You need to match your 'life gua' with the house.
neel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ngou ..

How to match 'life gua' ?

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neel wrote:
ngou ..

How to match 'life gua' ?

You can go to .://..joeyyap.com --> Tools --> 8 Mansions Calculator and key-in your birthday to get the 'gua' number. You will find which direction is auspicious for you.

Personally I take 8 mansions for direction of house and use Flying Star for the internal layout of house. Conbine both for a better result.
neel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow .. you really feng shui master !

how do you use flying star ?

BRAN & neel
neel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok master ..ive got the Life Gua so how does it works and How does it determines the facing directions of the house

What if the gate outside on the PORCH is SOUTH and the door in the house is WEST. Which direction do you follow as the main direction of the house ?

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not master lah, just read many book and article about feng shui and still learning. I am just giving out some basic advise here.

There are many way to find the 'facing' direction. It is very much depends on the structure of your house. Usually we take the main entrance as facing direction. If you are using your secondary entrance or side entrance more frequent than your main entrance then you might need to consider to use the side entrance as facing direction but again, it depends.

For 8 mansions, just devide your house into 8 sectors according to the 8 direction and you should know the 4 auspicious and 4 inauspicious sectors according to you 'gua'. If you main door in located at the auspicious direction eg. Sheng Chi, then you have a good feng shui. Of course you have to look at other important areas like bed room and kitchen too.

If you are serious about feng shui then you have to look into Flying Star which I believe is more effective. You can use the tools in ..joeyyap.com to get the chart of flying star. You need to know the house's completion date and the facing direction of the house.
Using the chart, you can devide your house into 9 sectors and you will get the mountain star and water star (number in 1 to 9) in each sector then we will see the combination of stars whether they are auspicious or inauspicious. Currently is period 8 (2004-2023) so the auspicious star is 8, any combination with star 8 is consider good. Flying star is much more complicated compare to 8 mansions. There are many factors that will effect the 'chi' and I can't tell you all here. You need to do some read-up else get a good Feng Shui Master to do it for you.

Well, it is good to answer you question here too.
neel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, here i am confuse.

the house my husband is interested is facing the NE but the entrance form the garden to the house is facing NW (from inside looking to outside) and his sheng chi is NE. so the facing of the house will be consider NW ?

I think the auspitious direction will follow my husband since he's the breadwinner of the house.

Flying star is more complicated. Dont understand how to apply the combination numbers to the house yet. well, guess i will need to think of flying star only after i sorted out the auspicious correct direction of the house!

Confused

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the facing direction of the house should be NW, ignore the main entrance to the garden. Actually you not really need to know the facing direction for 8 mansions feng shui.

You can take the house plan and do something like this ..i103.photobucket.com/albums/m141/lohsh75/example.jpg

The 8 sectors divided by black lines are for 8 mansions feng shui and the 9 squares devided by red lines represent the flying star feng shui. If the main door is located somewhere good for 8 mansion as well as flying star then you are having a very good feng shui for the house. In the example, the main door is facing Tien Yi for 8 mansions (good but not best) and located at 1-6 sector for flying star (also good but not best, better for lady owner). In flying star, the house (consider the whole unit) is facing South but not SW.

If you understand chinese the you can refer to this forum for the effect of stars combination. -- ..home.focus.cn/fviewmsg/1633/12064854.html
neel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright ngou ..i'll do my own analysis.

somewhere good for 8 mansion will be e.g. sheng chi but where will be the best sector for flying star?

too bad i cant read chinese..awy it was GREAT having you in this forum!

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now (year 2004-2023) is period 8 for Flying Star. Basically any combination with star 8 is good. Flying Star takes every 20years as 1 period. Star 2, 3 and 5 are bad star, avoid them. Each star has each own characteristics and you need to study the chinse 5 elements (metal, wood, water, fire and soil) for its relationship.
neel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I right to say if the house main entrance falls on the Sheng Chi and flying star sector no.8 then it is a very good Feng Shui house?

Not all the time can get the best leh ..

BRAN & neel
ngou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry neel,

Didn't come to this topic lately.

Yes, you are right. For 8 mansions, Sheng Chi is the best. For flying star, star no. 8 is the best for this period but also not bad in other period as it is a wealth $ star.

Yea, not all the time we can get the best but try to get the best combination or else build your own house Wink Well, try to take Flying Star as the primary choice.
jialat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppl said this fortune park is facing a serious feng shui weakness...
2 blocks also facing the Mosque likely roof ( sharp top.. )... like below..

Buying a house should pay attention to the surrounding natural magnetic field

住宅不可选择在高速公路旁边,对健康和财运都非常不利
Residential an option on the highway next to the road, it is impossible for the astrologer to health and are at risk.

建在靠近铁路旁的住宅。火车的速度很快,高速来往的火车会产生很强的气流旋涡,并且气笛鸣叫,使人不能安宁,对人身体健康不利。
Near the railway construction adjacent to the residential. Train speed, high-speed trains between will have a strong vortex flow, and gas flute calls, people will not be able to peace. on the health of disadvantaged people.

阳台或主卧室正对附近建筑物的转角或尖角,就像一个楔子,打进住宅中心,风水学叫尖刀煞,这种住宅会使人觉得难以忍受,心情很差,当然会对健康产生不利的影响。主人精神很差甚至造成精神分裂症。
Terrace or the master bedroom is on the corner of the building near the corner or, as a wedge, moved into residential centers, Fengshui called knife come, living in the house this will make people feel that unbearable, and I feel bad, will certainly have adverse health effects.

外局有电柱,尖顶,十字,尖山,大楼,屋角等,依飞星进行推断。如九紫方,即应火灾,六白方,肺疾出血等。
Foreign Secretary electricity column steeple, Cross, Eagle's Nest, building their minds, according to Fei-inferred. If nine Purple side, which should fire six Belarus, pulmonary bleeding.

believe it or not? just copy from some Feng Shui site....

just for reference....
ngou

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot say all units in the 2 blocks are having bad fengshui.
1. The 2 blocks have to be very close to the mosque, say less than 50m destance.
2. The sharp pole have to be at the same sea level with your unit. Higher or lower units won't be effected.
3. You must see the sharp pole from your windows or door. Behind the wall is fine.
4. You have to see it hits which sector (or star in that sector) of your house. It will effect certain family member in the house only.
jialat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FURTUNE PARK feng shui weakness 风水煞(JUST FOR INFORMATION...

买房子时,越来越多的人除了价格、环境、交通、服务之外,更多的是要考虑所处地方风水的好坏。首先选址要看所处的地方是不是在龙脉上,在龙脉上的房子自然就有好势头,然后要看穴,就是房子盖的那块地方怎么样,是不是具备良好的风水,其次,选址的时候有很多忌讳的条件,概括起来就分别是煞,射,破,探,冲,断,走,反。

所谓就是窗子外的环境破烂不堪,会让人心理产生不好的情绪,凄凉之感油然而生,这样一来自然就会产生不好的运势。
声煞
声煞是吵耳或震耳欲聋的声音。避免靠近飞机场,铁路,地铁站,高速公路等。长期受其影响,会令人心浮气躁,不能集中精神工作。遇之,走为上上策。

割脚水煞
经云:割脚水,水贴穴前,扣脚行也。楼宇太靠近马路也视为割脚水煞。

就是窗外有一个尖利的东西对着你居住的环境,这对其周围任何地方都会有不好的影响,你会接受到很不好的信息
(sapura mosque top )

就是你眼前的景观呈现破败的局面,这让人心情极度沮丧,长此以往会影响心境。(abandoned project beside, and Mint Hotel closed down)

指的是你居住的房子前还有更高的房子,那房子像探头一样在你居住的房子前高高耸立。这样的情况会导致消耗的产生,就是财运方面会不好,出多进少,被偷盗的几率也会更大。

就是有一条路正对着你的门,所谓路冲这是非常忌讳的。

就是一条走到尽头的路。就是说你居住的房子面前的路不再延伸了,是一条绝路。
(back:end of highway, front: dead end)

指的是居住的环境周围有水,水流的方向和你房子的方向是顺向的,这也会产生不好的信息。居住的环境周围有水的话,西边有水自然要比东边有水好,而南面有水自然要比北边有水好。
(east lake ........)

则指水不绕着你的房子,因为好的风水是山环水抱的,如果不绕着就是反这样对环境的影响极为不利。
反光煞
大多数的人购买背山面海的楼房,认为是好风水,却忽略了阳光投射到水面再反射入屋内的影响

在楼盘的选择上,要考虑立交桥、高速公路、铁路、海底隧道、飞机场、庙宇、坟场、地质等诸多因素。
ngou

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jialat wrote:
FURTUNE PARK feng shui weakness 风水煞(JUST FOR INFORMATION...

买房子时,越来越多的人除了价格、环境、交通、服务之外,更多的是要考虑所处地方风水的好坏。首先选址要看所处的地方是不是在龙脉上,在龙脉上的房子自然就有好势头,然后要看穴,就是房子盖的那块地方怎么样,是不是具备良好的风水,其次,选址的时候有很多忌讳的条件,概括起来就分别是煞,射,破,探,冲,断,走,反。

所谓就是窗子外的环境破烂不堪,会让人心理产生不好的情绪,凄凉之感油然而生,这样一来自然就会产生不好的运势。
声煞
声煞是吵耳或震耳欲聋的声音。避免靠近飞机场,铁路,地铁站,高速公路等。长期受其影响,会令人心浮气躁,不能集中精神工作。遇之,走为上上策。

割脚水煞
经云:割脚水,水贴穴前,扣脚行也。楼宇太靠近马路也视为割脚水煞。

就是窗外有一个尖利的东西对着你居住的环境,这对其周围任何地方都会有不好的影响,你会接受到很不好的信息
(sapura mosque top )

就是你眼前的景观呈现破败的局面,这让人心情极度沮丧,长此以往会影响心境。(abandoned project beside, and Mint Hotel closed down)

指的是你居住的房子前还有更高的房子,那房子像探头一样在你居住的房子前高高耸立。这样的情况会导致消耗的产生,就是财运方面会不好,出多进少,被偷盗的几率也会更大。

就是有一条路正对着你的门,所谓路冲这是非常忌讳的。

就是一条走到尽头的路。就是说你居住的房子面前的路不再延伸了,是一条绝路。
(back:end of highway, front: dead end)

指的是居住的环境周围有水,水流的方向和你房子的方向是顺向的,这也会产生不好的信息。居住的环境周围有水的话,西边有水自然要比东边有水好,而南面有水自然要比北边有水好。
(east lake ........)

则指水不绕着你的房子,因为好的风水是山环水抱的,如果不绕着就是反这样对环境的影响极为不利。
反光煞
大多数的人购买背山面海的楼房,认为是好风水,却忽略了阳光投射到水面再反射入屋内的影响

在楼盘的选择上,要考虑立交桥、高速公路、铁路、海底隧道、飞机场、庙宇、坟场、地质等诸多因素。

風水輪流轉。。。 You probably will see all those things everywhere. Malaysia is an Islamic country, which residential area don't have mosque? Noise, light, road & junction, highway are everywhere, how are you going to avoid them.
jialat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes....enviroment cannot avoid, but i heard that fengshui can use some method to solve it right?, like put some mirror at corner; live fish aquarium or put blackout curtain to cover the sun shine or somethings.....
...fengshui can be solve is no problem la
haha
ngou

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can solve certain effect using modern feng shui. Classical feng shui don't have such thing.
dorothia15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Feng shui tips!

Now i have some idea on buying property in spain
jialat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feng sui is nor everythings
chinwaikong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: transmitter tower Reply with quote

may i know, if the house is facing a transmitter tower (about few km away), how can we avoid the bad effect to us?
dantmh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frankly speaking, it's not easy to get a perfect feng shui unit everywhere, it's hard to get one in a developed or developing city.

1) my mum is a strong feng shui believer, a slice bad thing happened she will just blame feng shui, I can't stand anymore, we have been tour around the city, none of the unit suit her, in the end I bought a unit where i believe it will yield good investment returns or comfortable for own stays without her knowledge. Now, i'm preparing for second home budget and will let her make full decision

2) i heard ppl say that, if you have good luck, you will buy a unit that have good feng shui suit u, you don't even need to hire Feng Shui master

3) for a developing city, you won't know what is going to happen 10 years down the road... for example, i believe everyone here heard of "last time here is a small road, now has became main road, so busy and noisy..."

4) instead of bringing feng shui master and believer, I brought a property valuer to help me analyse whether it's a good buy or not
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Feng Shui lun lau zhun" Feng Shui have time factor, it will change when the time come.
donhay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: house lower than road Reply with quote

what can i do when my house is lower than the road?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: