HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I get the finances to buy a home?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karterlee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: How can I get the finances to buy a home? Reply with quote

I'm on a $54.04 a week wages and my wife is on a $600.00 monthly pay, however I'd would give just about anything to purchase a house. Might that be conceivable? Might I be able to get an advance or something, coincidentally, we both got terrible credit.

Singapore housing loan
Mullenax

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: How can I get the finances to buy a home? Reply with quote

As you described about your monthly income and your credits,I think you should do these three things to buy a home.

1) The bank wants your total debt to be no more than about 38% of your income. If your income is $3000/mo. then the bank figures your total debt can be $1140/mo. But if you already have $1000/mo. in debt, then you have only $140/mo. left for mortgage payments. Pay down your debt as much as possible to increase your borrowing power
2) If you don't already have a down payment saved, start saving now. Every time you get a paycheck, put a portion in your savings account first. Pay yourself first so that money is definitely saved.
3)Good credit not only helps you qualify for a loan in the first place, it helps you get a better deal when you do get a loan.

----------------------------------------------
Miami Beach Real Estate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: