HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Housing loan needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anz87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Housing loan needed Reply with quote

good day , last satuday i've purchased an apartment called as apt. jati at bandar setia alam,
this apartment is the most expensive item that i've bought , this apartment for own stay,
currently fuzzy about the housing loan that need to be apply for this property,

i'm just junior exec that salary only rm2600 montly without any other allowances
and my nett salary after kwsp , socso, ptptn = rm 2000
below is my details for monthly commitments

car loan : rm 550
insurance : rm 150
credit card : rm 4000 limit - usage rm 400 monthly , no outstanding

currently i'm interested to apply maybank maxi home loan due to my car loan and my credit card is from is this bank,

and bank muamalat, my friend said this bank got a interest for islamic home loan scheme,

need your help to advise whether i need to terminate my credit card in order to increase my eligibility to apply housing loan ?
appreciate if you can share any housing loan that may suit to my situation
hybrid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Are you settled down your loan application already?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: