HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retirement planning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy_yapch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Retirement planning Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm here to selling you the concept of retirement.

Nowadays almost 95% of the people is spending before saving. However only had 5% people is saving before spending and in the end of the day maybe this group of people income not so high but they will be richer when on retired. But is sad that not many people are belongs to category 2. Because before we save for ourselves, we already spend to others people.

In Malaysian research on age 65 years old people only
1% living in wealthy
7% financially independent
16% still continue working
10% bankruptcy
28% death / passed away
38% still depends on others
This is the reason why we see do many old folks house.

It's not the matter how much you have earn but how much you have save.

Kindly contact me if you interested to know more.

Thanks.

Assistant Sales Manager

Mobile: +6012 701 7366
Email: andy_yapch@live.com.my
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: