HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question regarding Loan ????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thila19

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Question regarding Loan ???? Reply with quote

Hello there,

Hope anybody in this forum can help me with my questions regarding loans in Malaysia.

1. Can I get a pre-approved loan before purchasing home ?

2. How do I shop for a best loan in the market ? Do I have to search myself or do I have to follow what my agent have to said ? What do you think of Fixed Rate Loan ?

3. I'm looking for loan for 1 million ringgit. What is the best rate I can get ?

Thanks for your help.
Jameslionhart

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if you are interested in getting one of the best rate or packages for mortgage please do let me know Sir? Because I have an outsource company which is tied up with dozen banks. So we can actually make a proposal for you to compare all the banks we have in Malaysia with financial information you provided. Is better doing this way than to beat around the bush with dozens of random bankers from dozens of random bank right?. So just drop your contact/name and several important details so we can assist and help you out truthfully at haste.

* We do Properties, S&P and Loan Agreement as well.*

So everything you need we can provide. So please leave me your contact number. Then We'll sort everything out in no time. We won't be around the computer all day right?

If you got anything bothering you, please do not hesitate to come forward my friend =)

James Wong
Head Financial Consultant
016-6090013/012-2274995
Jameslionhart@hotmail.com

*It is free and no hidden cost nor terms and condition*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: