HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommend Real Estate Agent for sale of Bukit Bintang condo?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crocodile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Recommend Real Estate Agent for sale of Bukit Bintang condo? Reply with quote

I am thinking of selling my Bukit Bintang condo but when I look at comparative asking prices on IProperty I see Real Estate Agents advertising both ridiculously cheap and some also ridiculously expensive prices. When I phone about the cheap ones, "Oh, very sorry. That one has just been sold but I do have another in the same building I can show you." But of course it is always a higher price. When I ask about the expensive ones, they have usually been on the market for a year or even more, cause nobody is actually paying that price.

Can anyone recommend an honest Real Estate Agent who will tell me the truth about what property is really selling for in my building?
Lam24563

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is your unit? and the built up size?
jcvstlys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to message me about your unit for sale

Deux Lai
014-3063646

Malaysia Properties
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: