HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sierra Residency @ Bandar Kinrara
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Pai wrote:
Wanted to go for this during launch but rookie developer was a turn off. Didnt went for it but always thought buyers will be handsomely rewarded if it was ever completed.

40% appreciation today certainly justifies the risk took by the early buyers. Kudo's Very Happy

Not quite out of the woods yet with this one until it's handed over. Would be interesting to see the rewards on secondary transactions if the developer's price on the remaining units are any indication of the caps. Some of the earlier purchasers bought their units with 2 covered car parks. Depending on the floors is 220k to 240k attainable?

Do-able, provided final product delivered is of decent quality.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
Pai wrote:

40% appreciation today certainly justifies the risk took by the early buyers. Kudo's Very Happy

Not quite out of the woods yet with this one until it's handed over. Would be interesting to see the rewards on secondary transactions if the developer's price on the remaining units are any indication of the caps. Some of the earlier purchasers bought their units with 2 covered car parks. Depending on the floors is 220k to 240k attainable?

Do-able, provided final product delivered is of decent quality.

That's reassuring Boss! Thanks for the vote of confidence!
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotted 1 unit put up FSBO at RM160k for a 907 sq ft with 1 open car park.

Link of Ad:
.://..mudah.my/vi/1623899.htm
eugene jk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. you guys really got a real good deal there.. I got to know the project 2 years ago but by the time I got to know it, its already fully sold except bumi lots.. Most units where sold below RM120k, not to mention, its located in BK and thats what makes it a good deal there... Wink
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugene jk wrote:
Wow.. you guys really got a real good deal there.. I got to know the project 2 years ago but by the time I got to know it, its already fully sold except bumi lots.. Most units where sold below RM120k, not to mention, its located in BK and thats what makes it a good deal there... Wink

Yep in fact i heard that there was a lot of hue and cry by registrants cos' most units were sold, mostly bought by residents of BK even before the soft launch! Most BK investors knew that the developer were I&P's contractor for many of its phases, so they were prepared to assume risks with this new developer.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Called up Sierra Mal's office to confirm maintenance fees cos' forgot. 0.16 sen incl sinking fund! Was also told that they have a bumi released unit on the 11th flr 907 sq ft c/w 2 covered car parks selling at 215k! What a bargain! According to the sales person scheduled completion is Oct this year.
linustw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one surely come with limited carparks. Expect outside car park when the place is filled, no?
cel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the units are provided with 2 car parks, especially in Tower 2. There is a total of 422 car parks provided. Assuming each unit has 2 car parks there will be a projected 512 cars in the development when the place is filled.

Hence, I don't think the conditions will be as bad compared to some other developments. The plus point is that the 6 lanes road in front, Jalan BK 5B, should be able to cater for those spill over cars.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too sure how many visitor carparks there are. The small things always escape me! Some units comes with 2 covered carparks. Won't be surprised to see cars park outside as is the norm with apartment dwellers. At least there's a wide berth provided by the 3 lane dual road outside.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subang police complex ready by year-end
By THO XIN YI

Construction work on the new Subang Jaya district police headquarters is on schedule and the complex is expected to be completed by the end of the year and ready for occupation by the first quarter of next year.

The complex, located on 2.05ha land at the junction of Jalan Bandar Kinrara 5 and 6, comprises an administration block and 18 units of F-Class police living quarters.

According to developer Pem-binaan BLT Sdn Bhd managing director Mohd Hatar Ismail, the facilities include lock-up cells, a traffic pound, an exhibit store, and an indoor shooting range,

“The structural works completed so far include the administration building blockup to its first floor beam and the living quarters block up to the roof beam,” Hatar said.
Taking shape: An artist’s impression of the new Subang Jaya district police headquarters.

Based on the artist’s impression, the headquarters complex appears impressive with its contemporary design, featuring slanting glass panels which allow more natural light to enter the building.

“Despite having a small land area of just 2.05ha, the public can be rest assured that all the essential facilities will be available at the Subang Jaya police complex.

“It will be a fully functional district police headquarters,” he said.

“It will have a sub-basement car park for the benefits of both the police personnel and the public,” he said.

Hatar said that the estimate construction cost of the project was about RM60mil.

According to Hatar, his company holds regular site meeting with the contractor, consultants and the police authorities.

Currently, the Subang Jaya district police headquarters operates from a shoplot in Taman Putra Permai in Seri Kembangan.

According to Hatar, after the complex is completed, it will take at least two to three months to obtain the certificate of fitness for occupation (CF) from the Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ) before the police could move in.

Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this in The Star, I wonder by developing this plot of land that's also adjacent to Sierra would add or subtract from it. Any opinions?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday May 25, 2009
Nature’s splendour threatened by project
By THO XIN YI

THE sound of birds chirping and insects buzzing on a cool morning is part of the tranquil surroundings residents at Bayan Hill Homes and Sri Kesidang Apartments in Bandar Puchong Jaya are used to.

Birds, monkeys and wildboar that make the hill their home also make frequent appearances at the neighbourhood.

But residents fear that the days are numbered for this enchanting hilly land and it might have to make way for development.

The development project, a joint-venture between Permodalan Negeri Selangor Bhd (PNSB) and two other developers, has been planned on a 68.1ha plot of land near the Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve.

The plan shows 137 bungalows, 324 semi-deteched houses, one commercial plot and an office site.

Among the main concerns raised by the residents were losing the green lung, increase in traffic congestion, air and noise pollution and the possibility of landslides.

“Currently, there is only one access road, which is Jalan Bayan – the main road for our neighbourhood.

“How will the residents cope with the traffic when heavy vehicles begin using this road to get to the construction site?

“Furthermore, it took us 10 years to establish our security system and, if this road is opened for all, it will cause a lot of problems,” Bayan Hill Homes Residents Association chairman Woo Fook Chin said.

He added that the residents also did not wish to relive the bitter experiences of rock-blasting.
Left vacant: The residents also worry about the effects any construction work would have on their foundation.

“Cracks appeared on the walls of our houses when another developer blasted the hill for development about a decade ago,” he said.

Sri Kesidang Apartment resident Steven Ng echoed his views.

“We wouldn’t know what would happen to the structure and foundation of our homes if the hill is blasted,” he said.

Some apartment residents, who are facing the problem of insufficient parking spaces within the apartment, use the vacant land as a carpark.

The land spans the Kinrara and Sri Serdang state constituencies.

Five apartment complexes along Persiaran Wawasan and Persiaran Indera in Pusat Bandar Puchong – Sri Penaga, D’ Palma, Saraka, Desa Tanjung and Sri Cempaka – are also located right next to the land.

Sri Penaga management corporation committee member Pang Wai Hoong expressed his worries over landslides.

“During downpours, we can see water gushing down the steep slope like a mini-waterfall.
Sweet songs: The land is home for many species of birds.

“What would happen when the hill is being developed and could no longer retain the water?” he asked.

The residents first heard about the project in late 2005 and had forwarded their objections to the relevant parties, including the federal government, the state government and the Subang Jaya Municipal Council.

Former assemblyman for Kinrara Dr Kow Cheong Wei, when contacted, said the original development plan consisted of a mix of apartments, semi-detached houses and bungalows.

“The high density project is unfair to the residents, but at the same time, it’s also unfair if the land owners and developers are asked to forgo the project.

“The developers had looked into low-density development and resubmitted their plans to the local council,” he said.

In a letter dated Nov 4, 2008, the residents were notified by the MPSJ that its one-stop centre committee had rejected the development application on Oct 14.

Nonetheless, the developers filed an appeal against this decision with the Appeals Board of the Selangor Town and Country Planning Department.

The hearing was supposed to be held on May 19 but has been postponed to July.

The developers declined to comment.

Sweet songs: The land is home for many species of birds.
TWITTER! TWITTER!
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recent pics of Sierra Residency, courtesy of
..sierraresidency.blogspot.com/

tkk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

is time to getting the key soon...
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have spoken to the agent who was the marketing agent for Sierra Mal, who's also now handling the subsales. Said that earliest VP would be Jan/Feb, a fact he said he confirmed with the developer. He said the units are citing a minimum of 230k for lower floors.

Mid levels would go anything from 260k above depending on 907sf or 1007sf & no. of covered/ open carparks, KLCC or Ayer Itam Forest Reserve view overlooking quiet BK5B. Told me that price min of 230k for level 1&2 were set by buyers who were mainly bankers who bought during prelaunch & that valuation at those prices were not going to be a problem. Agent said that they were using ZEST and Kinrara Mas prices as benchmark for Sierra Mal as the latter has advantages of being better located in BK5B, better accessibility, lower density & attractive facade.

So after all his persuasive yada yada, i appointed the fler to market my 3rd flr unit! Hope he delivers more than his pitch!!
Pai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a fren just sold off his 907sqf unit for 183k last week. Good gains considering his entry was only 120k ish Very Happy
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pai wrote:
a fren just sold off his 907sqf unit for 183k last week. Good gains considering his entry was only 120k ish Very Happy

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Now that it's just before VP, the agent told me that most units were asking from 230k. But if a buyer is lucky he might just find something from 210k up. Don't think there were so many investors to begin with, most purchasers were first time prop owners. But still very good gains for your friend though. Cheers!
alvc2009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many units are there in total? Only 2 blocks right? I never did noticed this development eventhough I have been driving through BK5B a fair bit previously, probably because my mind was only focused on the landed props. Btw good to see you posting again Smile
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
How many units are there in total? Only 2 blocks right? I never did noticed this development eventhough I have been driving through BK5B a fair bit previously, probably because my mind was only focused on the landed props. Btw good to see you posting again Smile

How could u miss SR darling?? It's at the end of the straight road entering BK5B on your left beside some sgl storey houses. Think altogether 256 units, you can go to the blog below for more details about the project. Was away on work for a while, but sounds like u missed me!! lol

..sierraresidency.blogspot.com/
alvc2009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

How could u miss SR darling?? It's at the end of the straight road entering BK5B on your left beside some sgl storey houses. Think altogether 256 units, you can go to the blog below for more details about the project. Was away on work for a while, but sounds like u missed me!! lol

[url]..sierraresidency.blogspot.com/[/url]

I think I know which one now. Who's this developer Sierra Mal, are they in anyway related to I&P? Seems like a pretty decent buy Wink

Hate to admit it but yea things have been rather quiet without you around Embarassed
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

I think I know which one now. Who's this developer Sierra Mal, are they in anyway related to I&P? Seems like a pretty decent buy Wink

Hate to admit it but yea things have been rather quiet without you around Embarassed

Heh heh heh

Yep there's was a lot of brouhaha when it was launched. Priority registrants were crying foul that during the prelaunch BK residents have been quietly picking up units even before they were invited for the early bird, more than half the units were snapped up without adverts or any marketing! It's the developer's first maiden heist, but BK residents knew that SM were I&P's contractor for many of its Kinrara phases, so they took a gamble that paid off. I snapped up some myself, all on lower floors.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

Heh heh heh

Yep there's was a lot of brouhaha when it was launched. Priority registrants were crying foul that during the prelaunch BK residents have been quietly picking up units even before they were invited for the early bird, more than half the units were snapped up without adverts or any marketing! It's the developer's first maiden heist, but BK residents knew that SM were I&P's contractor for many of its Kinrara phases, so they took a gamble that paid off. I snapped up some myself, all on lower floors.

Must've been your good relations with the sales folks, snapped up a few unit some more, next time must leave some for people like me. Next time you got such inside info must give me some heads up ok Wink
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

Heh heh heh

Must've been your good relations with the sales folks, snapped up a few unit some more, next time must leave some for people like me. Next time you got such inside info must give me some heads up ok Wink

Ok But how do i do so without telling the .?!?! Wink
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

Heh heh heh

Ok But how do i do so without telling the .?!?! Wink

Daryl, sent a pm to me that would solve the problem Cool
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM function in this forum disabled la! Laughing
alvc2009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
PM function in this forum disabled la! Laughing

In that case either email or the old fashioned smoke signal like the red indians do. I should be able to see smoke coming from BK. LOL .. shoots I suddenly have a graphic image of you decked in red indian attire lighting up a fire nearby SR with the indon workers looking on wondering what the heck is going on ... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: