HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fix rate loan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voon71

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Fix rate loan Reply with quote

USJ 2/2, 375K, intermediate, 10/90 loan. 2 storeys. Front and back renovated and tiled. Move in condition. Kitchen cabinets and built in closets.
6 days from today to get offer letter.

So far, I'm getting 4.85%. Any better offers out there?

Please contact : voon_c@hotmail.com
erekit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you share which bank or which insurance company offer fix rate 4.85%? AIA?
victor.lim@cimb.com
erekit83@yahoo.com
KL/Selangor
allin121

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Fixed-rateloan Reply with quote

Fixed-rate loans are repaid at a fixed-interest rate that does not adjust over the term of the loan. Most fixed-rate loans are amortized for a certain period of time, meaning if the borrower pays the principal and interest payment every month over the term as agreed, the loan will be paid in full at the end of that time.

Thanks

acheter une tv lcd samsung
Shirley555

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
You probably already know what a fixed rate is. It's a rate that will not change. The payment for principal and interest will remain the same for the life of the loan, although the ratio between them will change every month. Your taxes and insurance will almost certainly change over the years, and if you escrow the total payment will probably change sometimes...but never the interest rate.

Thanks
hybrid

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Fix rate loan Reply with quote

Hi,

Fixed rate at 4.85%p.a is the best in the market currently. It's from AIA and it's non Zero Cost package. If Zero moving cost package, it will be 5.25%p.a

Please feel free to contact me if you need any assistance for your loan application. I can help you to proceed for the fixed rate and floating rate up to BLR-2.3% for your case.

Thanks,
Sam
mortgagebrooker@yahoo.com

voon71 wrote:
USJ 2/2, 375K, intermediate, 10/90 loan. 2 storeys. Front and back renovated and tiled. Move in condition. Kitchen cabinets and built in closets.
6 days from today to get offer letter.

So far, I'm getting 4.85%. Any better offers out there?

Please contact : voon_c@hotmail.com

karterlee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am going to start construction of home and I will take loan due to financial problem so I was searching loan related information which I got here it will be really very useful for me thank you very much for sharing.

Have nice day!
hybrid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karterlee wrote:
Hi, I am going to start construction of home and I will take loan due to financial problem so I was searching loan related information which I got here it will be really very useful for me thank you very much for sharing.

Have nice day!

HI,

May i know what kind of info you need? You may PM me for the details.

Thank you.

Sam
mortgagebrooker@yahoo.com
016-3191845
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: