HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help on my house front door facing a tree and wall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferarri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Need help on my house front door facing a tree and wall. Reply with quote

My new house has a door which faces a row of 3 trees on the walk path opposite my house. The middle tree, dividing wall of the two semids opposite my house are all aligned. If I look out from my front door, I see my footpath which leads to my small gate. Then a road, then the walk path which has the 3 trees and walls. There is an alley all the way as far as the eye can see but this is not a road, just dividing walls for all the semid properties.

Is that considered an alley and the tree and dividing walls poison arrows? Just curious about it.

I remember reading that a single tree is a poison arrow but a row of 3 trees are not.

Hopefully some sifu here can help me. Thanks.
ferarri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my poor drawing of how the door facing the tree looks like. Sorry if it looks out of line but if you are standing at the front door looking out, you will see the middle tree! Hope it is ok, as there is nothing much I could do to deflect this as I cant touch anything outside my property line.... Embarassed

platform

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In feng shui, you could multiply the blessings of a tree by putting a mirror on the door which it blocks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: