HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why should you get advice before purchasing property?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kentwood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Why should you get advice before purchasing property? Reply with quote

If you have decided to buy a property on your own, it is very much important that you get advice from experienced consultants because there is lot of chances for you to be cheated. You are never supposed to rely completely on real estate agents in this matter. You should have a good idea about the various problems that usual home buyers face so that you will be saved from a future regret. Those who are highly conscious about the money that they spend should be careful with each and every minute details of the property like fencing, ceiling, switches, concrete patches, house walls, exterior stair steps, kitchen outlet covers, window flashings, roof and so on. Being more careful will save you a small fortune, for sure.

The help of experts become an important factor here. Property inspection experts with many years of experience could effectively lead you from a possible trap and thus help to save money. Using equipments like modern thermal imaging cameras they are able to successfully diagnose areas of moisture or thermal inconsistencies. In the field of effective building inspections Sydney based companies are serving a great role since most of the buyers are relying on them to get detailed inspection reports of the property they intend to buy. Ensuring quality and speed, there is healthy competitions among major property inspection companies that enable clients get the best service at a reasonable fee. They closely check and make reports of the condition of property and site and enable clients negotiate a lower price. Getting advice before buying a property from experts is therefore easy, cost worthy and reliable.
Felix07Richerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome article, I will follow your tips when I will purchases property for me.
east1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any recommended property consultants?
jcvstlys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not property consultant in Malaysia. Just consult from your real estate agent or you can ask me

Malaysia Properties
eleven1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

Nice article , i think when it comes to buying a property , especially if the person is a first time buyer , he/she needs to get as much information as possible , do a good search about property prices in the area where he intends to buy and if possible ask for professional help from a property advisor or agent or surveyor...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: