HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a Good Contractor for Recommendation
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuncer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: I have a Good Contractor for Recommendation Reply with quote

Anyone who wish to get a contractor, you could email or pm me. My house renovation is currently 90% completed and as the finishings were good, i just help to put some comments here. For ppl who wish to reno their houses, no harm to ask for quotation. I am not a contractor or purposely to create story here. If you have agreed with him or anything, with request with him, you can come to view my house at Puchong.

Basically this guy is reasonable in term of prices and attitude, and accountability is good. As long as promised, he will delivered and most important is he is willing to assist on certain items which we may unable to spot on during quotation. Furthermore, he will provide ideas during renovation. I will not go into further details and if you need further info, please contact me.

cheers

Last edited by kuncer on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dream_Boy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I found a website which provide review about contractor in your area it may help you.

alextsl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Hi,

I am looking for contractor for my house reno. PM disable, can u email me the contact number ? Does the contractor speak in english ? my email add is tsl2109@yahoo.com

thanks
edwardsiow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email to me...thanks....

edward.siow@gmail.com
offcanon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls pm me the contact as well... thx
kuncer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Contact Reply with quote

Sorry, due to PM disable, please leave ur email here.

cheers
offcanon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok.. contact received
thx

Last edited by offcanon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
property magnet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: contractor Reply with quote

hi,

pls send me the contact information as well...road2biz@gmail.com.TQ
farefbi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a Good Contractor for Recommendation Reply with quote

kuncer wrote:
Anyone who wish to get a contractor, you could email or pm me. My house renovation is currently 90% completed and as the finishings were good, i just help to put some comments here. For ppl who wish to reno their houses, no harm to ask for quotation. I am not a contractor or purposely to create story here. If you have agreed with him or anything, with request with him, you can come to view my house at Puchong.

Basically this guy is reasonable in term of prices and attitude, and accountability is good. As long as promised, he will delivered and most important is he is willing to assist on certain items which we may unable to spot on during quotation. Furthermore, he will provide ideas during renovation. I will not go into further details and if you need further info, please contact me.

cheers

Hi,
Please let me know the contractor contact.
My e-mail address: farefbi@gmail.com.
Thx Wink
koayhk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Pls email to me Reply with quote

Hi Fren, I am looking for contractor for my house at Puchong.
Pls let me have the contractor contact at koayhk@gmail.com

Thank you very much Very Happy
cstan83

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Contractors Contacts Required Reply with quote

Hi Kuncer

Mind to share the contractor contacts? Can email to tcs83@hotmail.com ?

Thanks
karr36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ,

can u email at sharizal-nizam.hamzah@sc.com

thanks
kelmen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

should only recommend after your project done proper and over.

there stories with good starting and progressing, but bad ending.
kuncer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Contractor Reply with quote

Haha.. i notice all the things were like bad ending for some contractors but not all..

this guy is ok, even i am not moving in, he help me to water my grass everyday. for my house he has little items left like touch up but he is kind enuff to assist on that..
jesva1981

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Good Day to you,

Tq so much for sharing in info, do you mind to email the contractors number to my email @ jesva_hippie@yahoo.com.

Thanks again

Regards,
Rajes.
Winston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Renovation and Building Works Reply with quote

Dream Boy, the contractors recommended are in the US!!!
What use are they to us?
Winston

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Renovation Reply with quote

Anyone who had this contractor done any work for them can give feedback to us here so that we can have an independent source of verification.
indrahaliz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: hi.. Reply with quote

KKE Renovation
019-3795792
Shah Alam

Current Reno Area at PV12 Condo, Setapak
iamjessie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the contact too... Very Happy

Anyone looking for plaster ceiling professional, i have a contact in Selangor area.

Fine and very reasonable price too! My hubby and i are very impress with the work. They do provide some advice and ideas for your home decos. Highly recommended for all !
wyntm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: I would like the contact off the renovator too Reply with quote

Can email the contact to me at culrun@yahoo.com too?

iamjessie, can you email me yr plaster ceiling contact?

Thanks all.
ahter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a Good Contractor for Recommendation Reply with quote

kuncer wrote:

cheers

pls email me his contact details - limslee@hotmail.com TQ
allin121

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

As long as promised, he will delivered and most important is he is willing to assist on certain items which we may unable to spot on during quotation. Furthermore, he will provide ideas during renovation.

Thanks,

air conditioner repair richmond
jamie76

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Contractor Reply with quote

kuncer wrote:
Haha.. i notice all the things were like bad ending for some contractors but not all..

this guy is ok, even i am not moving in, he help me to water my grass everyday. for my house he has little items left like touch up but he is kind enuff to assist on that..

Hi there,

Can you email me the contact for the contractor? yokemei76@gmail.com
Gotony_len

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am in search of any good contractor I have collect many websites and emails of the contractors. I am also putting your mail in list. I hope these informations are als ohelp me to get the good contractor.

Thanks!!!
jermainekhor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Mind to share your contractor contact? Thanks in advance. Please send it to jermainekhor@yahoo.cOm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: