HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wings Alliance
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jascheng

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Wings Alliance Reply with quote

Hi All,

Wings Alliance provided mortgage loan, commercial loan, business loan, wealth planning, risk advise and more.

AGENTS from DEVELOPER and SUBSALE PROPERTY AGENTS are welcome to work out a business with me too. Thanks.

Regards,
Jas Cheng
jascheng31@hotmail.com

p/s : Please email or contact me directly. Thanks.

Last edited by jascheng on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
chw_521

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: RHB HOME LOAN Reply with quote

jascheng wrote:
Hi All,

1st of all would like to thanks for the support for all this while. i've changed my company to RHB bank. Even though it is a local bank, but i would say that RHB is starting to be active in Mortgage Home Loan now. Hope i still can get the business here. As RHB could try to provide you all the best package, margin, value and approval rates.

Agents from developer and subsale are welcome to work out a business with me too. Thanks.

Regards,
Jas Cheng

Hi Jas,

I'm planning to buy a house (located at semenyih, under construction), priced at RM340K. Current gross salary is RM6300 per month with commitment of RM670 car loan. First timer buying house, please recommend your best deal. Thanks.
jascheng

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: RHB HOME LOAN Reply with quote

chw_521 wrote:
jascheng wrote:
Hi All,

1st of all would like to thanks for the support for all this while. i've changed my company to RHB bank. Even though it is a local bank, but i would say that RHB is starting to be active in Mortgage Home Loan now. Hope i still can get the business here. As RHB could try to provide you all the best package, margin, value and approval rates.

Agents from developer and subsale are welcome to work out a business with me too. Thanks.

Regards,
Jas Cheng

Hi Jas,

I'm planning to buy a house (located at semenyih, under construction), priced at RM340K. Current gross salary is RM6300 per month with commitment of RM670 car loan. First timer buying house, please recommend your best deal. Thanks.

Hi there,

can you sms or email me the developer and project name? based on ur commitment it won't create much problem for house 340k. RHB giving 3 years lock in basically. but since this is project basis. i need to double confirm for u. have u place a booking?

jas cheng
jascheng31@hotmail.com
jascheng

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RHB package :

Semi Flexi
Margin max 90%
3 years lock in with MRTA
5 years lock in without MRTA
FEC 90% + 5% (legal fee and MRTA)

Kindly contact me for better approval.

Regards,
jas
chw_521

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jas,

Housing Project: The Greens @Semenyih Mewah3 (under construction)
Developer: Bandar Homecity Sdn. Bhd.

Presently I have yet to place any deposit & I have just sent you an email.
jascheng

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

RHB could offer Zero Lock In with rate as low as B-1.9%.

Kindly contact for more info.

Thanks
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchase under projects are all welcome as we are know focusing on both developer and property agents.

Understand from some of my friends, RHB is not active at all. But not anymore, they have a direction now.

Thanks.
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

target investor and loan amount for RM500k and above.
due to ZERO LOCK IN!

i have response from you all. but i want more!

RHB have the package, rate and everything that suits you. Smile find out more.
jascheng

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys, i was wondering any of you still looking for rate better than BLR-1.9%. and banks still can offer more than that? or case to case basis. the market rate is quite uncertain now.
jascheng

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLR will increase to 6.30% commence from 13th July 2010. the news will announce by the banks~ FD rate increase as well. wow!
jascheng

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

RHB have fixed rate now. do email me for more details. Thanks.

Jas
jascheng31@hotmail.com
jess123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: RHB HOME LOAN Reply with quote

jascheng wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Jas Cheng

What about islamic loans? what are they differences compared to term loan as far as RHB is concerned?

Thanks

jess -ipropertymalaysia.com
jascheng

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: RHB HOME LOAN Reply with quote

jess123 wrote:
jascheng wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Jas Cheng

What about islamic loans? what are they differences compared to term loan as far as RHB is concerned?

Thanks

jess -ipropertymalaysia.com

Hi Jess,

Sorry for the late reply. 1st of all, for islamic loan, diff bank have diff rules. i believe they are "syariah" rules, "masharakat" etc. it will stated the terms and conditions in the letter offer. Some of the customer might concern about the rules in letter offer especially chinese. no offend for this but this is what i heard from my customer that they might not comfortable with the terms and conditions. because for islamic loan, they cant stated interest rate that bank offered. they will stated the ceiling rate and of course they will have other clause to indicate it. So basically, it is the terms and conditons that different btwn them. oh ya, islamic loan using buy and sell concept, therefore there's a bank selling price for the property in letter offer. which might scare customer away. maybe to me, islamic loan have too standard terms and conditons.
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest rate.

BLR-2.2% for loan amount RM300k & above. Smile Market back to normal?

Do email me for more details. RHB have quite good approval and active in mortgage loan right now in the market. Thanks.

Regards
Jas (RHB)
jascheng

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up.

300k & above BLR-2.2%
Scoring good customer can fight for BLR-2.3%

That simple. Market is back to normal. But not if our BN come out with that 'package'. Smile

Happy buying property and applying loan.

Jas RHB
jascheng31@hotmail.com
sinclair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, RHB seems to have good offer.
certainly will look for you for my next purchase.
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinclair wrote:
hey, RHB seems to have good offer.
certainly will look for you for my next purchase.

Thank you for support! Smile
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government will announce the budget soon... very soon... project hold... For Investor, kindly submit your loan to look for higher margin! Thank you.

Jas Cheng

*RHB*
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*RHB finance for Pacific Place! 90% margin!*

Thanks.
kevinjones

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your dreams and ambitions away from financial worries. With RHB Edu Loan, your dreams can now be rotated in your favour.This is the perfect time for you to refinance your home. With lower interest rates and lower monthly instalments, not only will you be able to save more, you will also have more money to do the things you have always wanted to do. Like buy a brand new car or even renovate your home.
jascheng

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Budget 2011

Congrats to 1st time home buyer. Btw, RHB home loan still offer the same package. BLR-2.2% N-FMC, 3 years lock in @ 3%. Thanks.

Jas Cheng
tck75

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jascheng wrote:
Budget 2011

Congrats to 1st time home buyer. Btw, RHB home loan still offer the same package. BLR-2.2% N-FMC, 3 years lock in @ 3%. Thanks.

Jas Cheng

i m buying 2nd hand house worth 500k.
bank valuation about 480k for the house

I am looking for BLR -2.35/2.4%. can RHB BAnk offer this since you say they are more agressive now?
thanks
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tck75 wrote:
jascheng wrote:
Budget 2011

Jas Cheng

i m buying 2nd hand house worth 500k.
bank valuation about 480k for the house

I am looking for BLR -2.35/2.4%. can RHB BAnk offer this since you say they are more agressive now?
thanks

Hi there, BLR-2.3% would be the maximum for our bank and it is subjective to customer profile. Actually lock in would protect customer more rather than 0.1% different. Thanks.
jascheng

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Implement of 70% margin for 3rd property!!!!!!!!!!
v2_vehooi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, may I know how much rate you can offer for the project Sixceylon condo @ jalan ceylon, kl???
price = RM630K, I need loan 90%. pls advise me what is the cheapest rate you can offer , thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: