HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Insurance Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yawner83

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Free Insurance Review Reply with quote

So, you bought a policy from your average aunty who was an insurance agent 10 years ago. Now you don't even know if she's still with the insurance industry anymore.
Your commitments in life has gone up alot comparing to what you have 10 years back. And now you don't even have a proper insurance agent to talk about protection you and your family have, is your coverage enough?
Yes, you also bought a bigger house recently and you work hard to maintain the lifestyle you wanted to give your loved ones. Yet again, you don't know if your got enough insurance to cover them if something's going to happen to you tomorrow. Is the lifestyle you're giving them today going to become a burden for them if you're gone?

If you're in doubt and has no idea about what insurance you have right now, please allow me to help you on that. I can help you clear up your mind by giving you knowledge about insurance and sharing with you what I know about insurance.

I'm a life insurance agent with Great Eastern Life Assurance and if you need a free review on your policies, email me at yawner83@yahoo.com or call me at 012-2860929.
I'm also providing MRTA/MLTA, Housing Loan and Refinancing from OCBC Bank, if you need the services I'm providing, I would be very happy and glad to serve you.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day
DamianaIndu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set it and forget it. Itís what people often do with insurance. But even if your insurance cover isnít changing, your lifestyle and business probably is. Itís easy to outgrow your insurance Ė potentially leaving yourself vulnerable when you need it most. If youíve made any big changes lately Ė like buying a house, or having a child Ė you need to consider the impact this can have on your insurance needs. You may also find you are eligible for an increase in cover without any change in premium.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: