HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Term Insurance to cover Housing Loan??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scorpio76

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Term Insurance to cover Housing Loan?? Reply with quote

Can any kind soul please advise whether I can buy a Singapore Term Insurance and not buy MRTA or MLTA to cover my bank loan?

Currently working in Singapore and just purchase a property in Johor

According to the mortgage broker, HSBC has approved my loan. If I get the Insurance from Singapore, will my loan be subject to review again? Confused
stepsecr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there
Well, you could do so by buying a term loan in SG and not taking any MRTA or MLTA in MY

BUT, i would suggest you to try buying in MY, as the cost is slightly lower
Anyway anydoubt, feel free to email me:

oc_paradisemy@hotmail.com
stepsecr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there
Well, you could do so by buying a term loan in SG and not taking any MRTA or MLTA in MY

BUT, i would suggest you to try buying in MY, as the cost is slightly lower
Anyway anydoubt, feel free to email me:

oc_paradisemy@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: