HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Considering buying a home !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomscric83

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Considering buying a home ! Reply with quote

I am considering buying a home from an owner/land lease. However, i do not know a lot about them.
I have toured the house. (6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms) It's missing the water pipes and in need of
updating electrically. The kitchen has to be totally redone as well as the floor in the dining room,
but its a very solid house.

Any advice on this type of purchase?
tivaj

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

Hello,

Are you considering moving to Malaysia. I am also thinking about that. i want to retire in another 3-5 years and live in Malaysia for a few months a year. I am thinking about buying a property in Penang....man, such a beautiful place. is there anything you learned during your search that could help me?

Regds
frackowiakk00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a property in Malaysia is a good investment, as well as one in Singapore or a Property in Vietnam. It's good to see that the real estate markets in these countries are continuing to flourish amid the recent global economic downturn.
Norman62

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It is a great pleasure to visit in Malaysia for everyone because there is a lot of place & lot of attractive things to see .So who have a owner of o a house in Malaysia of course is a lucky one .Oh, don't worry, you would be that one. Malaysia Real Estate staying for you . So get linked.
edy73

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear thomscric & tivaj, what kid of house that you are thinking of? I am an owner of one beautiful and new Corner Lot Link-House and thinking of selling it. Interested, please contact me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: