HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have private health insurance and insurance from work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: I have private health insurance and insurance from work Reply with quote

I have private health insurance from blue cross blue shield, I also get blue cross blue-shield from the work I do for the state. If I was to use the insurance from my work would it be a conflict with the insurance I privately have? I was told that they would cancel each other out and I would lose my private insurance. Is this true??? I don't really want to lose my private insurance for health and security reasons but I also don't want to keep paying more if i don't have to in the long run.
maguro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: I have private health insurance and insurance from work Reply with quote

Xanthia Alysha wrote:
I have private health insurance from blue cross blue shield, I also get blue cross blue-shield from the work I do for the state. If I was to use the insurance from my work would it be a conflict with the insurance I privately have? I was told that they would cancel each other out and I would lose my private insurance. Is this true??? I don't really want to lose my private insurance for health and security reasons but I also don't want to keep paying more if i don't have to in the long run.

it sounds like u have a medical card.

when they say "it cancels each other out" it means that u can only claim from one insurance party only for the accidents/outpatient treatments/medicine.

if one card doesnt have enough limit for u to claim all ur bills, u can claim from the other one. no worries.

hope this helps! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: