HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ING Income Flexi Premier Income

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USSRanger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: ING Income Flexi Premier Income Reply with quote

Episode 1---Reaping Life's Reward

You are in the prime of your life. Passing thoughts of your golden years have crossed your mind and you envisage spending lazy and carefree afternoon on your shady verandah with your lovely son and daughter or just only two of you, indulging in that dream luxury cruise to Osaka or just living one day at a time without having to worry about the financial considerations.

Yet the much awaited retirement from the rat race seems like a long way off from now especially your life is so full. But you really have to plan today for that dream retirement lifestyle that you so deserve.

Yes, you'll need to save systematically to enjoy a comfortable and well-deserved retirement. With better healthcare and nutrition, we are now living longer and to sustain the lifestyle and comforts that you are used to in your golden years, you'll find that you might need to save more for a happy and carefree retirement.

The last thing you would want in this happy time of your life is to realize too late that you and your living expenses have outlived your Employee Provident Fund ( EPF ) and retirement savings. To ensure a comfortable and worry free retirement, you need tosupplement your savings with a retirement living income plan for a steady stream of funds that will support you for the rest of your life.

ING Flexi Premier Income is designed with a flexibility so that you can manage your retirement nest egg to reap the rewards to maintain the life-stlye of your choice. You determine when you need the funds. Hence you may opt for the lump-su option to pay off your liability, indulge your dream holidays, do up your home and garden and fund all your retirement activities, even fund your son's and daughter's education fee.

ING Flexi Premier Income, because you deserve to reap the rewards of your life long labor in your golden years.

----to be continue Wink
USSRanger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 2---What are the benefits of this plan?

ING Flexi Premier Income
provides you the lifetime insurance protection whilst offering you the early cash payment options so that you can enjoy the special things in life. We offer you the flexibility in the timing of the guarantee annual cas payent and when to access your money, depending on your future needs. You have a choice of 2 different guarantee annual cash payment commencement term. ING Flexi Premier Income also takes care of your loved ones' financial needs should the unfortunate happen to you.

Let's zoom in the benefits of ING Flexi Premier Income:

1. Guarantee Annnual Cash Payments for Your Retirement
IFPI offers guarantee annual cash payment of 6% of the sum insured for income 20/15 starting from the end of 15th policy year or 4.5% of the sum insured for the income 20/10 starting from the end of the 10th policy year. Which is greater interest earned compare with commercial bank.
Example:
If you purchase a sum insured of RM 100,000 at the age of 35 and you select the option to receive your annual cash payment after 15 years. At age 50, you will receive RM6000 up to the age 85 provided your policy is not terminated.

2. Protection for your family
IFPI also offers you life coverage up to the age of 85 for the maximum protection, for your family's added financial security and peace of mind. It serves as form of financial aid for your family and will enable them pick up their lives after coping with a emotional loss.
If you become totally and permanently disable, IFPI pays you your sum insured (up to maximum of RM 1,000,000) plus accumulated cash dividends( if any) and terminal dividens (if any ).

3. Building up a fund for the futire spending or calamities

From the end of the second year, i.e. year 2 onward, your IFPI accumulates value which is call "cash value" which is fully guarantee. In additional, the plan features annual cash dividens commencing for the end of the second policy year, i.e. year 2. The actual cash dividends are dependent on the operating and investment results experienced by ING. Ypu ay elect to receive the cash dividends annually or leave the cash dividends to accumulate with ING at a very competitive rate.

4. Tax-Advantage Plan
In support of you saving for your retirement, our goverment has provided a tax deduction benefit where you claim up to the maximum allowable amount as declared by the Malaysia Inland Revenue Board.

---To be continue (let's talk bout numbers) Wink
gavinykw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. There are several companies that offers this scheme. including the banks. Which company should I choose?

2. The returns aren't that attractive.or are they??
USSRanger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavinykw wrote:
1. There are several companies that offers this scheme. including the banks. Which company should I choose?

2. The returns aren't that attractive.or are they??

good day:

u always can reach me thru the name for further detail

cheers
aggie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIA and Allianz also offer the same product. AIA has both the 10 and 15 year term, whereas Allianz only has 10-year term. Coverage until age 88.

I would say this product is good if you have the budget and the discipline to save during the premium paying term. Otherwise, it's just building castle in the sky. Rolling Eyes
suresh_ipi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: ING Investment Plan Reply with quote

ING has few type of investment plan than can be arranged to suite your need. Kindly visit :

ingproductinfo.wordpress.com

for more information regarding ING products.
You can call or mail me for free consultation or assistance.
Email:ingproductinfo@gmail.com
or visit:
..ingproductinfo.wordpress.com
for more information.
Scott123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its my reply
Quote:

Insurance, in law and economics, is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. Insurance is defined as the equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for a premium. An insurer is a company selling the insurance. The insurance rate is a factor used to determine the amount, called the premium, to be charged for a certain amount of insurance coverage. Risk management, the practice of appraising and controlling risk, has evolved as a discrete field of study and practice.
gavinykw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guarantee 6% for the sum assured?
Nice to hear but isn't that a scam? While I have invested (9k per year for 20 years= 180k plus) 180k plus, I get only a guarantee of 6% of the 100k assured?
Can some ING agents comment on this?
globalvision77

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gavinykw wrote:
Guarantee 6% for the sum assured?
Nice to hear but isn't that a scam? While I have invested (9k per year for 20 years= 180k plus) 180k plus, I get only a guarantee of 6% of the 100k assured?
Can some ING agents comment on this?

HI
Yes,is guarantee 6% for sum assured. But no need invest 20 yrs,it guarantee 12yrs payment( New plan ), then everyyrs hv 6% return fr sum insured untill age 100.Tis is for guarantee part,which aslo hv non-guarantee part for 7.6% return after tis policy come to yrs 20 above.Which means after 20yrs above,everyyrs hv 6% + 7.6% dividen return till age 100. For more info, u can send me mail at lucky2um@yahoo.com.hk
Hopefully answer ur question.Thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: