HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retirement Planning - Have You Done Yours?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gavin_Lim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Retirement Planning - Have You Done Yours? Reply with quote

Hi:

Start early will make your retirement planning easy.

Have you ever wondered...
How much funds you need for retirement?
How much money you should save annually so that your retirement will not be delayed?

Visit our booth at Selayang Mall (near the side entrance, opposite Courts Mammoth) on 5th Feb 2010 to 7th Feb 2010 to see how can ING savings plans make your retirement secure and easy.

Door gifts and sign up gifts to be given away. Your visit will be much appreciated.

Any enquiry can feel free to ask me. Drop a message to cheahyang_0@hotmail.com for more info. Thanks!

Home Loan & MRTA/MLTA
..gavin-lim.webs.com
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
cleverboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For many, retirement is the reward for a whole lifetime of work. After years of everyday effort, maybe you're dreaming of travelling, playing golf every day, or spending more time with your family. If this type of planning is already at the top of your list of financial goals, that's exactly where it should be.
abeja_reina_1989

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is something I want to do early on, because my grandmother waited too long. I want to not have to worry about money when I get older.
Gavin_Lim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who is interested to know more about retirement savings plan and why should we start our savings early, please visit ..gavin-lim.webs.com/savingsplans.htm for more info. Thanks!
Home Loan & MRTA/MLTA
..gavin-lim.webs.com
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: