HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Riana Green @ Tropicana

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mikey



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Riana Green @ Tropicana Reply with quote

Visited Riana Green @ Tropicana few times, and quite like the place. Planning to get a unit there, especially the medium rise.

I wonder the price approx RM400k for about 1300sf+ worth the price?

If anyone staying there, mind to share some of your comment about the place.

We normally only see foreigners(expat) when we visited Riana Green.

Need advise. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile
shennanigans



Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 229

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stayed there briefly for a couple of months last year. If the local suites you then the place is fine. The little shops just outside have a variety that can keep ya happy for a while, and the security does a pretty decent job. Can't comment on the price though.

SNGNs
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
value_investor



Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a review on Riana Green: .://..propwall.my/tropicana/riana_green
Back to top
View user's profile
DanLim



Joined: 24 Aug 2009
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you haven't put down your money on Riana Green yet. Once the road access to BU/Sprint is closed on 20th this month, the whole tropicana and sunway damansara will be in chaos. The property price in that area will surely go down because you will be stuck in traffic jam for at least one hour to just go out from your condo.
Back to top
View user's profile
value_investor



Joined: 27 May 2009
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why will the road be closed?
Back to top
View user's profile
DanLim



Joined: 24 Aug 2009
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The road is closed today! Bad jam in persiaran surian! Condo badly affected by sequence:

1. Casa Indah 1/2 - Takes 1 hour just to go out to LDP.
2. Casa Tropicana, Opal Damansara, Cita Damansara - Takes 45 minutes to go out to LDP.
Back to top
View user's profile
sinclair



Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the road closed forever?
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanLim wrote:
The road is closed today! Bad jam in persiaran surian! Condo badly affected by sequence:

1. Casa Indah 1/2 - Takes 1 hour just to go out to LDP.
2. Casa Tropicana, Opal Damansara, Cita Damansara - Takes 45 minutes to go out to LDP.
If the Selangor Exco knew how to do their jobs, the road won't be closed at all indefinitely. Bunch of Clowns! Know how to condemn previous administration, can't get their ABC correct. Morons!
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
sichang88



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 127

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under previous administration BN, all goes well?

Quated from papers, “We cannot accept (Bukit Lanjan assemblyman and state executive councillor) YB Elizabeth Wong’s statement that it is not feasible for the Selangor government to acquire the land,” he said on behalf of an action committee formed by the 19 aggrieved groups." What's nonesense she was talking? after 16 years of the road operational?

This will create massive jam to Persiaran surian and it has already bad jam before... must be resolved within this year.
_________________
simon.
Be smart, invest wisely for your future....
Back to top
View user's profile
goBetong



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks,

Let's be fair to the present Selangor state government.

If you put on your thinking cap, all these developments - Tropicana, Riana Green, etc, etc should not built or been approved without the authorities insisting on their developers to provide proper access roads. It is infact the moral duties of these developers (and not the developer of BU) to build them since they had profited from these development. The owners of these houses too must bear some responsibilities of this snafu since they bought these houses with open eyes, fully aware of the situation.

Rather than passing the buck, blaming the Selangor government or BU, why don't you protest to your developer. They had short-changed you!
_________________
Betong - paradise nearby
Back to top
View user's profile
cblee



Joined: 31 Oct 2005
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goBetong wrote:
Folks,

Let's be fair to the present Selangor state government.

If you put on your thinking cap, all these developments - Tropicana, Riana Green, etc, etc should not built or been approved without the authorities insisting on their developers to provide proper access roads. It is infact the moral duties of these developers (and not the developer of BU) to build them since they had profited from these development. The owners of these houses too must bear some responsibilities of this snafu since they bought these houses with open eyes, fully aware of the situation.

Rather than passing the buck, blaming the Selangor government or BU, why don't you protest to your developer. They had short-changed you!


This is the main point here. Those developers should be held responsible for their action.
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh heh heh heh heh

So what's the next step to resolve this? Who is in a position to enforce ROW and Legal Access? What do the laws allow? Why aren't those who can enforce relevant provisions doing so? Who is eyeing the pieces of land adjacent? Is some nefarious party testing the Authorities effectiveness? Can IJM & Sunway solve this impasse? Is it alright to blame past administrations? Is it alright to lose one generation of progress whenever governments change cause it's not their fault and we need to be fair to them?
Maybe Oprah can solve this!
For me I see advantages if this access remains closed, and you bet I'll capitalise on it.
Cheerio dudes and dudettes.
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
goBetong



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yipppeeeeeeeeee............

We're saved!

Ysmn is starting a helicopter service, air-lifting cars across the closed road.
_________________
Betong - paradise nearby
Back to top
View user's profile
bluebell



Joined: 05 Apr 2009
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate if anyone knows any action taken by IJM so far regarding the road closure? Couldn't imagine the traffic condition afterall. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goBetong wrote:
Yipppeeeeeeeeee............

We're saved!

Ysmn is starting a helicopter service, air-lifting cars across the closed road.

Shhhh....
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
alvc2009



Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 263

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
goBetong wrote:
Yipppeeeeeeeeee............

We're saved!

Ysmn is starting a helicopter service, air-lifting cars across the closed road.

Shhhh....


That explains the helipad that I see frm across Casa Tropicana Wink
Back to top
View user's profile
cblee



Joined: 31 Oct 2005
Posts: 221

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ysmn wrote:
heh heh heh heh heh

So what's the next step to resolve this? Who is in a position to enforce ROW and Legal Access? What do the laws allow? Why aren't those who can enforce relevant provisions doing so? Who is eyeing the pieces of land adjacent? Is some nefarious party testing the Authorities effectiveness? Can IJM & Sunway solve this impasse? Is it alright to blame past administrations? Is it alright to lose one generation of progress whenever governments change cause it's not their fault and we need to be fair to them?
Maybe Oprah can solve this!
For me I see advantages if this access remains closed, and you bet I'll capitalise on it.
Cheerio dudes and dudettes.


Oprah also close shop alreadi.
Back to top
View user's profile
ysmn



Joined: 19 Sep 2006
Posts: 3486
Location: Where Opportunity meets Ability

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:
ysmn wrote:
heh heh heh heh heh

So what's the next step to resolve this? Who is in a position to enforce ROW and Legal Access? What do the laws allow? Why aren't those who can enforce relevant provisions doing so? Who is eyeing the pieces of land adjacent? Is some nefarious party testing the Authorities effectiveness? Can IJM & Sunway solve this impasse? Is it alright to blame past administrations? Is it alright to lose one generation of progress whenever governments change cause it's not their fault and we need to be fair to them?
Maybe Oprah can solve this!
For me I see advantages if this access remains closed, and you bet I'll capitalise on it.
Cheerio dudes and dudettes.


Oprah also close shop alreadi.


Aiyoh, maybe Cheesie can help then, coz we need to know why all the cheeses are moving ... who moving them ... and what to do.

..cheeserland.com
_________________
Kind regards, ysmn
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com