HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tman Tun Dr Ismail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
excelidol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Tman Tun Dr Ismail Reply with quote

Hi, I would like to get your opinion on Taman Tun, I am currently looking for 2-storey house for own stay, new or old is fine for me as long as the neighborhood is neat, pleasantly accessible and preferably with greens, I personally like Taman Tun Dr Ismail, but the houses there are >20years and an intermediate unit still costs about 7-800K MYR, which I think is quite expensive as I need to dump in another big sum on renovation. Hope to hear from you on what do you think abt this, whether it is still worthwhile to buy the houses there, no doubt I know the answer is a definite YES 5 or 10 years ago, but what about now? Do you think the price will still likely to grow?

Thank you.
goBetong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATIONNNNNNNNNNNN Reply with quote

Go for it.

TDDI is the best development this side of KL.
jepakazoid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATIONNNNNNNNNNNN Reply with quote

goBetong wrote:
Go for it.

TDDI is the best development this side of KL.

Good location.. you never go wrong with Taman Tun Dr Ismail. Try to pick linked house which has good location i.e. not along main road or next to alleys. Sometimes the end lot can suffer from motorbikes noise.

With the introduction of Duke Highway, i would say the location now is easily accessible.
excelidol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you guys think about the price now, ~800K+ avg for a linked intermediate unit, I personally find it expensive considering they are aged and needs reno. Kind of uncertain too if the value will likely to still appreciate further or has it came to saturation with little room for appreciation.
klang-valley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With good location, it comes at a premium. Nothing is cheap. As what other forummers have mentioned, Taman Tun is a good location.

Otherwise, you can take a look at Bandar Utama for cheaper alternative.

After you have decide which property you want to buy, feel free to contact me for a free mortgage loan consultation.
sichang88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be you should consider Bandar Utama or Mutiara Damansara which both areas are just within 2km. There are much newer and you still can enjoy the same amenities nearby. Also FH
goBetong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Damansara Utama & Damansara Jaya Reply with quote

DU and DJ too are at the vicinity of TTDI.

In my opinion, these two tamans are often overlooked and their prices are at - 100k to - 300k lower than a similar house within TTDI & BU.

True, DU & DJ houses are older but their locations are equally strategic and the living environment are very good too.

If you do not mind some effort to renovate, there are gems to be uncover there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: