HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

still frens ? Wink
Yes. You have researched your facts well. Good job.
kohts wrote:

Whether using subsale price or developer price to analyze a property is from different perspective angle and up to the buyer to decide. There is no rite or wrong here. The proper more ethical will to say, the current price is higher by 30% than the developer price, but there is not much increment from 2007-2009 with perhaps minor depreciation at less than 1% per year.
The developer's price is determined by one person...the developer! Therefore it is open to manipulation. The subsale price on the year of vacant possesion is known as 'automatic appreciation' which is based on a collective expectation of all the initial owners. This is still not the true reflection of the market sentiment. It is simply a case of a bunch of owners getting together & dictating what the 'market price' should be. The sub sale price after the 1st year of vacant possesion is the true reflection of the market sentiment.

There are not less than 77 2sty links all over Puchong now within the range of $150 - $200k. They are your competitors.

Good Luck.
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal opinion that due to the recent development highlighted previously, BSJ is will be a very interesting place if you are looking for a landed with good access as:
i) Completed Elite diamond 2 way exchange.
ii) Current ongoing SKVE
iii) Announced LRT HUB nearby, which will be very convenient for earning couples which work in different location by 2013.
iv) Good Local council - MDKL
v) Well maintained park and facilities.
vi) 2 gigantic water tank.... no water stopage complain from my tenant till now as a lot of reservers of water setup by the developer.
vii) Recent launch was snap up like hot cakes, a testimonial to its buyer market.
x) Appreciation of value, thou stunted in 2006-late 2008 due to above good points was not known, empty and unoccupied units, and not much access into the place before the elite exchange is completed.

During my last visit, most of the empy and unoccupied units was bought already and My opinion is that there is still some window left for best value for anyone interested in it, before the scenario changed
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:

The developer's price is determined by one person...the developer! Therefore it is open to manipulation. The subsale price on the year of vacant possesion is known as 'automatic appreciation' which is based on a collective expectation of all the initial owners. This is still not the true reflection of the market sentiment. It is simply a case of a bunch of owners getting together & dictating what the 'market price' should be. The sub sale price after the 1st year of vacant possesion is the true reflection of the market sentiment.
Good Luck.

The sentiment is reflected also in:
a) For argument of automatic appreciation which is not accurate., if there is no buyer than there will be alot of empy and abandoned house. However such scenario has change a lot in last 9 months since early 2009 with a lot of units purchased. Mostly is only corner unit up for sale now. This is a strong reflection and and indication of the buying power in the area now.

b) Recent launch, it is also reflected in all recent launch in same vicinity. The recent launch is snapped at price higher than the subsale price per square feet of available units.... in just short period of 1 month. If there is no interest, it will not happened.

The market in BSJ is now clearing off the empy and unoccupied unit, and new launch was snap out quickly.
It has not break the RM180k barieer but more and more owner not willing to sell it at less than RM180k.

There is some chance left for those interested to get a good unit with the attractive price before all the good news impacting on the development and pricing of BSJ.

If BSJ decide to insert and market all the new good values in the next launch and price the new launch much higher than the current available units, and again if it is snap up quickly, then the window will be much smaller or the oppurtunity lost already.
Again caveot emptor, and this is only my personal opinion.
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also on more description on the highway access.

To go north after you exit the bandar suajana exchange, you will be able to access putra heights, usj and subang jaya exchange in subsequent 10mins. You can then cut into KESAS and access to shah alam in also around 5 mins and other accessibility thru kesas. You can also continue to NKVE or other areas. In fact, It is very convenient, as ELITE is built to support the KLIA and is make into very convenient to access a lot of prime areas

If you go at other directions, you can reach Putrajaya/Cyberjaya within 10 mins. You can also take MEX highway before reaching Putrajaya to access Bukit jalil in 10 more minutes, Taman Desa / Kuchai lama in 5 more minutes and KL Jalan Tun Razak in 8 more minutes. So basically you can reach KL Jalan Tun Razak undisrupted in 30 mins.
cblee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is impressive. I believe the accessibility is good as it only connect the major highway. Therefore eliminates going thr all the small congested route in the gardens.

However, as most investors pointed out, the developer do not enjoy good branding thus their quality control is in doubt.
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,

This is the LRT station hub connecting both lines in putra heights as display in MPSJ by Prasarana
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/15092009073.jpg

This is the analysis done by me thru google earth. IT can be seen that rough distance from BSJ to the HUB is around 5km thru Elite highway. Bandar Saujana exchange to the Putra height exchange in elite is only 3km.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/LRTHeightatPutraHeightstoBSJ.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/OfficialDistant.jpg
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:
This is impressive. I believe the accessibility is good as it only connect the major highway. Therefore eliminates going thr all the small congested route in the gardens.

However, as most investors pointed out, the developer do not enjoy good branding thus their quality control is in doubt.

Regarding the quality, seeing is believing. Thus I advice those which are interested to view current available units. Its done and you can check from up to down. If you dont like it, dont buy it.
Rather than just listen to complains or feedback, see with your eyes on how is the quality of the product.
Every developer products varies from location to location, which depending on the contractor it assigned to.

I am not claiming that it is superb, it is only so-so, at the price you are paying for it. I get square window, even floor and acceptable product from them previously. There is some pics on the iproperty and etc for your viewing.

None the less, you can renovate it, change all the pipe, do whatever you want if you like to have superb quality. A lot of the current buyers renovate the whole house to their liking.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
I bought a 20X60 leasehold DSL with builtup of 1.4k 5 years ago at RM141k. Current trading price for my units is around 180k...
Out of 18 units of 20x60's transacted this year in Saujana Putra, only 2 units were transacted above $180k. The rest were not even close to $180k.

Good Luck.
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
kohts wrote:
I bought a 20X60 leasehold DSL with builtup of 1.4k 5 years ago at RM141k. Current trading price for my units is around 180k...
Out of 18 units of 20x60's transacted this year in Saujana Putra, only 2 units were transacted above $180k. The rest were not even close to $180k.

My unit is the Sapphire type which has the largest builtup for the 20X60s. I had also spent 10k of my late payment money to extend the kitchen to maximum and had mentioned it before.

Could you provide your source of information on the transaction for validation?

My estimation and source is base on the website pricing and discussion with neighbours and people in the area of current development.
The sales price also depends on the condition of the house. House which was was not occupied and left empy with a lot of tall grasses (which indicates the owner in financial trouble) is asking rock bottom price.. Thus as mention before, perhaps it is the best time to source for one unit at price lower than 180k now before it is all pick up.
My neighbour just sold his 3 years unoccupied house with tall grasses for RM168k 2 months ago. People buying 3 years unoccupied house with 25k premium to the first owner is an good indicaiton of more investor and interested buyer coming in to this development.

Those units which is occupied and mantained, which from my above source and information of the people on ground, is mostly asking more than RM180k.

Addiitonally your figure above if it is true does not include all the units which is launched and sold out recently. These launches like the IRIS has only 970 square feet builtup single storey selling at RM145k (if I am not mistaken). THe price per square feet of this units is higher than the units on the market now. If this numbers is included, then it gives a fairer picture to the readers. Thats the reason I am recommneding interested buyer to look into this development.

Caveot emptor Wink especially for those empty house. You will need to spend quite a sum on renovation even it is much cheaper than the 180k, but you might pick up a good value house also.

Last edited by kohts on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again I started this thread it is because the most recent development news of LRT hub in Putra Heights which connect to so many places.

I only add on all those extras research on ground to support it. Of course I as an amateur do not have all the sales data for past 3 years on hand. If somebody will to provide me all this data, It will of course be very useful for discussion and I could maybe plot some graph and analysis over it.

I have never deny that during the completion of unit in 2006-2007 and till recently, there is a lot of negative news and limited access. I didnt bring out the thread then as I felt no point discussing it as most people will not even consider.

But now is a completely different scenario as explain by facts on ground and best estimation of prices by me personally. If interested investor will only want to use past data/figure to donwplay the recent development, its your choice.

I am just sharing information on this development which in my opinon, perhaps is an interesting overlook development which might offer considerable potential gain due to its low price entry currently. If you are not looking for gain but a solution to your housing issue due to pricing and different location of workplace, this also might be a good choice for you. But of course, caveot emptor.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promise, Below is the launch brochure of the 20X60 I have in hand. Some of the people will not want you to know the price, but I am posting here for fellow readers to see the facts.

Crystal phase - price from 132,900:
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CrystalphaseinBSJ.jpg

Sapphire phase - price from 138,400:
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SapphirephaseinBSJ.jpg

If current price for occupied house is RM180k,
Crystal phase has a gross profit of 47k, 35% since launch, which roughly translate to 7.1% per annum since launch or 11.81% since completion.
Sapphire phase has a gross profit of 42k, 30% since launch, which roughly translate to 6.0% per annum since launch or 10% since completion.

If current price for empty unoccupied house for last 3 year is 165k,
Crystal phase has a gross profit of 32k, 24% since launch, which roughly translate to 4.83% per annum since launch or 8.05% since completion.
Sapphire phase has a gross profit of 27k, 19% since launch, which roughly translate to 3.8% per annum since launch or 6.4% since completion.

This is the fact with attached valid documents to validate it. Please review the others docs or source if claim other wise. Perhaps it can be share with other readers

Non the-less, please take into account of feedback of last 2006 - late 2008 years price movement which does not appreciate due to much onoccupied house, negative news and limited access.

However my opinion is that above feedback is more or less inrelevant now due to fact of completed elite exchange, new announcement of LRT hub just 5km away thru easy elite highway access, limited unoccupied house and all recent launch being sold out.
cblee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great research,
Guess need to go there take a look. How much is the toll?
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cblee wrote:
Great research,
Guess need to go there take a look. How much is the toll?

Oops, i forget to mention this before. thanks for reminding. This can be a negative point.
Nothing is free, and due to its direct access to main elite highway, everywhere you want to go need to pay $$$. It has its pro and cons. Somebody dont mind, somebody hated it. up to you.

Unless you want to go thru the tollless, hard road from someplace in puchong (I myself dont know where is it) which is much more expensive considered the fuel and wear and tear to your car.

tol rate
putrajaya=rm2.20
Klia=3.80
putra heights=rm0.90(Giant available and LRT in 2013)
USJ=RM1.50
batu 3=rm2.00
cblee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is, i guess this is the sticky point.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all up to you.

Holiday is over.
I written enough. Time to stop and back to work.

If you find it useful, Thank you very much
If you find it nonsense, Sorry I waste your time.

When later I am free again to visit the place, will udpate if possible. However such will not be in near future as my wife is complaining that I write too much and spent less time with her and the kids.

Thanks again for reading up till now. Any other reader which has update, please help to paste in this thread. Regretfully will stop replying till later date.

"He is s a jolly good fellow....."
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
My unit is the Sapphire type which has the largest builtup for the 20X60s. I had also spent 10k of my late payment money to extend the kitchen to maximum and had mentioned it before. My estimation and source is base on the website pricing and discussion with neighbours and people in the area of current development.
So you do not know anyone who has actually sold their 20x60 for $180k.
kohts wrote:
My neighbour just sold his 3 years unoccupied house with tall grasses for RM168k 2 months ago.
So you do admit that there are still houses being transacted way below $180k & there are houses which have been unoccupied for 3 years.
kohts wrote:
Thus as mention before, perhaps it is the best time to source for one unit at price lower than 180k now before it is all pick up.
So now you change your story asking people to find for units priced below $180k.

...and the story goes on...
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
kohts wrote:
My unit is the Sapphire type which has the largest builtup for the 20X60s. I had also spent 10k of my late payment money to extend the kitchen to maximum and had mentioned it before. My estimation and source is base on the website pricing and discussion with neighbours and people in the area of current development.
So you do not know anyone who has actually sold their 20x60 for $180k.
kohts wrote:
My neighbour just sold his 3 years unoccupied house with tall grasses for RM168k 2 months ago.
So you do admit that there are still houses being transacted way below $180k & there are houses which have been unoccupied for 3 years.
kohts wrote:
Thus as mention before, perhaps it is the best time to source for one unit at price lower than 180k now before it is all pick up.
So now you change your story asking people to find for units priced below $180k.

...and the story goes on...

Up to you my fren, Live in peace.
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to some residents at BSJ, the nice blue lake in the mid of BSJ and a part of land beside it ibelongs to Sunway Group. Wonder whats their plan?
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/3822780763_7a882026ef_b.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/All-Tasik-Biru.jpg

At weekends there is a lot of pilot flying their planes there Smile
Its true, but it is mainly the hobbyist and some of their planes is half the size of grown up and can fly high.
Interesting to watch, and my kids was so excited Smile
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/dsc_0225.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/bull.jpg

Perhaps incentive enough to visit the place and look at this activities as well Smile
eijilee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is BSJ?
kohts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BSJ = Bandar Saujana Putra.

It is supposed to be BSP but since its near USJ so I myself call BSJ lo. Wink
Hopefully no harm caused.

Ok got to close the site before my wife come out of bathroom
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
BSJ = Bandar Saujana Putra.

It is supposed to be BSP but since its near USJ so I myself call BSJ lo. Wink
Hopefully no harm caused.

Ok got to close the site before my wife come out of bathroom

OIC Laughing
travelkl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
As promise, Below is the launch brochure of the 20X60 I have in hand. Some of the people will not want you to know the price, but I am posting here for fellow readers to see the facts.

Crystal phase - price from 132,900:
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/CrystalphaseinBSJ.jpg

Sapphire phase - price from 138,400:
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SapphirephaseinBSJ.jpg

If current price for occupied house is RM180k,
Crystal phase has a gross profit of 47k, 35% since launch, which roughly translate to 7.1% per annum since launch or 11.81% since completion.
Sapphire phase has a gross profit of 42k, 30% since launch, which roughly translate to 6.0% per annum since launch or 10% since completion.

If current price for empty unoccupied house for last 3 year is 165k,
Crystal phase has a gross profit of 32k, 24% since launch, which roughly translate to 4.83% per annum since launch or 8.05% since completion.
Sapphire phase has a gross profit of 27k, 19% since launch, which roughly translate to 3.8% per annum since launch or 6.4% since completion.

This is the fact with attached valid documents to validate it. Please review the others docs or source if claim other wise. Perhaps it can be share with other readers

Non the-less, please take into account of feedback of last 2006 - late 2008 years price movement which does not appreciate due to much onoccupied house, negative news and limited access.

However my opinion is that above feedback is more or less inrelevant now due to fact of completed elite exchange, new announcement of LRT hub just 5km away thru easy elite highway access, limited unoccupied house and all recent launch being sold out.

kohts, just a small point to note. If you look at the brochure, the price of RM132,900 is after Bumi 7% discount. So you should compare against full price which should be about RM142,900.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true true,
but most residents is our malay frens and thus I assume that most buyer is also malays which enjoy the full benefits. So the gross profit should reflect to most cases.

So if it is a malay fren, its gross profit is as per stated.
If it is a non-malay fren, then of course the 7% adjustment is needed.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very welldone, can i sum it up as below:-

Good to live = BSJ

Good to make = LBS shares

Good to walk = LRT 5km ONLY

Good to keep = only 3 years unoccupied

Good to access = BSJ, somewhere near nowhere, nowhere near somewhere

strong Buy, BSJ and LBS...Goal Goal Goal, Oleoleole....
joanna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend just sold 20x60 Sapphire type RM157,000 only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: