HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some might question my motives in saying all the good word for LBS and BSJ. Honestly it is just my gratitude to both and I believe that they should do much better and they deserve it.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
So after heated up blogging, and while waiting for my wife after school (She is a teacher) before going back to hometown Ipoh, tot might as well go to Bandar Saujana Putra again to view the development.

U a blogger?
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nola i call it blog as i write so much in this thread and not like a comment in a forum anymore
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

U should start a blog documenting your real estate misadventures! Call it something like, The Sleepless Investor or The Angry Investor or something like that. I'll read it!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle, give face again la. Dont pull my leg so much. I try to put my experience in lighter side ma. At the end, win win loose loose, doesnt matter la. You dont carry to your grave.

If not forum very boring, like everybody scare to say they loose out and just want to pretend expert and rich guy.

Dont worry, be happy Embarassed

But guys, really, if you have spare change, try 1 unit lo.kekeke Wink
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Uncle, give face again la. Dont pull my leg so much

Bro dun la liddat. I pull ur leg only in jest mah. Until u came this forum getting really dry. Now everyday i lookie forward to reading your blog mah. Really.

Dun be angry ah? Ok someday soon when i can i drop by S.P & look see. Very Happy
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

But guys, really, if you have spare change, try 1 unit lo.kekeke Wink

I where got money? i impoverished fler la, come to forum for cheap entertainment! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Take it all in good stead ah? Don't lose sleep over this & dun cuss so much cos later boomerang back. Very Happy
Like u say otherwise boring.
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also guys, as all of you know that I so upbeat on LBS, I sure got buy their stock ma especially during their downturn and they still do so well for their development. Its like buying what you know best --- the values

Its true, I bought quite a lot of it at ABP 0.2 and check the price now.

And I got some good tips, If you check last 2 week, all the directors, LIM HOCK GUAN, LIM HOCK SAN, LIM HOCK SING is snapping up all the shares put on sale by anybody for last 2 weeks. Since they are all directors have to declare to the BURSA.

Trust me, they wont accumulate stock like that if nothing is boiling at the moment.
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But dont tell anybody le. Only those which read this thread is priviledge Volume is very low now and nobody pay attention yet. So if you dare, you can try
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks but i don't run in packs. Best do due diligence. Nite nite.
eijilee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aiseh man... i never spend my time to read any blog. I feel it is wasting of time. Cool

Sorry kohts, i lost my patient to read all your blog. Mad Mad Mad Too bad.

Go back to LBS, i would say if you pay peanuts you will get monkey. Never have high expectation on them.

Anyway, thanks for highlight to me about this project. As least i have new understanding on this project.
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
Aiseh man... i never spend my time to read any blog. I feel it is wasting of time. Cool

Sorry kohts, i lost my patient to read all your blog. Mad Mad Mad Too bad.

Go back to LBS, i would say if you pay peanuts you will get monkey. Never have high expectation on them.

Anyway, thanks for highlight to me about this project. As least i have new understanding on this project.

Fully agree, but not everybody has shark fin to pay.

What if you only have peanuts salary (Most of Malaysian as per government statistic) is less than 5k, and with current launch of DSL at min 300k and easilly over pass 500k, LBS and BSJ is the best monkey around Smile. And with the announced LRT HUB, this monkey allows you to reach faster to work place with minimum cost by 2013. So in here I felt that I should inform those which is having difficulties financially to support 2-3 cars or to find a landed property due to pricing, to consider into this as an solutions to their problem
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end, it is good karma passing around the good apple.
I have gone thru the worst period with BSJ and LBS, and since they did good karma, I will help them pass around the good karma.
I am not even considering selling the property for next 5 years after what I have gone thru with them
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, also I did a refinance long ago after the locking period and l due to Low interest cost.

In here I redo a loan at 90% of my purchase price at 127k for 30 years loan at BLR - 2%. I release around 30k cash (due to some advance payment i made previously when the interest is high) for myself and the current loan repayment is only RM570.

My rental of RM600 covered all my repayment to bank currently, and I gain 100% of any capital appreciation. Thus really no reason for me to release it now.

Where all the 30k went? of course down into LBS share which again I make a handsome paper profit currently out of it which is near to 100% of the 30k. Not selling the shares at the moment.

Thus in every economy downturn there is oppurtunity, just to see how you utilize it, and from here I do made a handsome sum. Not by special planning or what, just that I stay thru the whole worst period with them.

Good Karma i guess

Last edited by kohts on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this scenario I followed my heart (not like I have much choice), when everybody is telling me to sell at lost and all the negative news flooding in 2006-2007.

Instead I hold, and even invest in renovating it to get good tenant. My fren even call me crazy Smile.

I am not trying to be boastful, but just to share what I have gone thru over this years and of course I felt vindicted in bitting the bullet and staying thru with BSJ / LBS thru the worst period.
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh again, this is my personal story. There might be others which have concur loss in their investment in BSJ.

So if you are convinced to invest in BSJ partly due to my story, it is caveot emptor as the future, nobody knows. Please dont blame me if it doesnt work out as good as my scenarios.

At the end I believe if you are a good, kind hearted people and do not mind loosing sometimes to encourage harmony and take things easilly, you will have good karma and the god will take care of the rest in your venture. You cant ever control everything
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, very nice stories.

1. This is the current market sentiment in Saujana Putra.
BDR SAUJANA PUTRA JENJAROM ELITE HGHWAY. LATEST PHASE SP7. 2STY . 20X60 4R 3 BATH. BELOW COST. RM180K NEG. 012-2009322 E309851

BDR SAUJANA PUTRA 2STY NEW 18X55 4R 3B ONLY RM155K ONO ABDULLAH 017-3638021 E30664

2. The 18x55's depreciated by approximately 0.47% per year since 2007.

3. For a budget of $150 - $200k in Puchong there are 100's of 2sty links all over so there's nothing special about Saujana Putra.

4. These are much better buys in terms of capital appreciation.
PUCHONG UTAMA 18X60
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X55
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X65
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X60
PUCHONG INTAN 15X55
AMANPUTRA 22X70

5. Saujana Putra's niche is it's got the cheapest 20x60's around Puchong which probably explains the appreciation in value of these units.

Good Luck.
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks rollroye, finally some worth reply aside pointless argument.

1. This is the current market sentiment in Saujana Putra.
BDR SAUJANA PUTRA JENJAROM ELITE HGHWAY. LATEST PHASE SP7. 2STY . 20X60 4R 3 BATH. BELOW COST. RM180K NEG. 012-2009322 E309851
I can Assure You that it is not RM180k cost price. Dont believe me. Check with some of the owner at the place and refer my action below on wednesday. It is a marketing gimmick.

BDR SAUJANA PUTRA 2STY NEW 18X55 4R 3B ONLY RM155K ONO ABDULLAH 017-3638021 E30664
Similar as above. 18X55 develooper price is at only 139k if I am not mistaken as indicate at the website.

2. The 18x55's depreciated by approximately 0.47% per year since 2007.
If selling at RM 155k for those abandoned house compare to the purchase price of 139k, (not those occupied house), is it depreciation?? Dont understand where you come from. In fact selling at higher price of the purchase price for an abandoned house is a statement to its potential. Normally taken into cases like bukit beruntung, it will normally sell at half the price.

3. For a budget of $150 - $200k in Puchong there are 100's of 2sty links all over so there's nothing special about Saujana Putra.
Previously none, and even worst than Puchong.
Now there is:
a) Elite exchange to access to lot of key area
b) LRT hub annoucement which is near to it.
c) Current SKVE development. see to believe it.
d) Good MDKL

4. These are much better buys in terms of capital appreciation.
PUCHONG UTAMA 18X60
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X55
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X65
PUCHONG PERDANA 18X60
PUCHONG INTAN 15X55
AMANPUTRA 22X70
Cant comment as I am not fully aware of the situation there.

5. Saujana Putra's niche is it's got the cheapest 20x60's around Puchong which probably explains the appreciation in value of these units.
Thats why I am sharing my experience to everybody to get a unit before it gone too late. Thanks for confirming my point if it is true.

Good Luck.[/quote]
Thanks you, I have a lot of it already in BSJ.

Believe it or not, I still have the brochure in my hand, my units price which I purchase is even much lower than the quoted in the LBS website. When I am back from IPoh, I will paste it on this forum. I will do it next wednesday.

I do not know which clever people in LBS decide to hike up the price of previous developer price in the website to give the impression current launch is in good pricing. Then other people start to use the wrong price to say that it is under cost. Any LBS staff which is reading this, please help recheck your pricing on the website. You are frightening all the people away.[size=18]
[/size]
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I am getting too emotional. Please dont buy if you dont like it. I am just sharing my real life experience. Thanks.
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for pricing dont believe all what i say. Refer to iproperty and thinkproperties

..thinkproperty.com.my/realestate/Buy/search/bandar+saujan+putra/?changetype=2&imgorder=0&r=1&task=results&type1_my=1

.://..iproperty.com.my/property/searchresult.aspx?t=S&gpt=AR&st=KL&ct=&k=bandar+saujana+putra&pt=&mp=0&xp=999,999,999&mbu=0&xbu=999999&ns=1
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After rollsroyce reply, I try to research to more why there is such misconception of depreciation. I notice that the LBS website and some other website has increase a lot of the prices of previous launch. I remember very clearly that 20X60 house is less than 150k and 18X65 is around 120k. But all this pricing has been change.

I dont felt that this is good karma to do this to potential buyer, to ramp up the previous price artificially and sell as under cost.

When I am back, I will definately paste my brochure and write a letter to LBS on this non-good practice in misleading potential buyer. Its not a good karma to do so.
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During dinner time, I discuss this scenarios with my family and my wife because I am worried that I have annemia (lost of memory), then chamliao.

Phew, Luckilly, my wife confirm my memory that the launch price of Sapphire which is 20X60 at 1.4k sq feet is 139k and now at LBS website it is stated 232k!!!?
.://..lbs.com.my/.?mid=40&p=contents-item&id=59

And she remembered also the 18X55 is 119k. but now is 176k!!!
.://..lbs.com.my/.?mid=40&p=contents-item&id=65

My father chip in the advice that it is normal for seller to rack up the price to accepted 'Market Price', and then sell the house at a supposed Under Cost. But Under what cost? Under Developer Cost? Or under expected cost? Then buyer under such impression will then felt that they have pick up a nice property under the developer launch price.

But its not good karma, and I will not participate in such practice to mislead potential buyer. I will definately will paste all the brochure on the forum next wednesday and issue LBS a letter.

Its again a dog eat dog world and please, caveot emptor. Do more research before believing what other people says without validated and documentated proof. Buyer which had already bought under such impression, I am sorry but look at the lite side, u got a good property which has a good future.
rollsroyce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
I argue based on facts so when you lose, don't say it's pointless. Sometimes I lose too & I've apologised many times on this forum.
kohts wrote:
If selling at RM 155k for those abandoned house compare to the purchase price of 139k, (not those occupied house), is it depreciation??
I'm not comparing developer's price versus subsale price(which is the most misleading thing to do). I'm comparing sub sale of 2007 versus subsale price of 2009 which is a reflection of true market sentiment.
kohts wrote:

Dont understand where you come from.
Jalan Silibin.
kohts wrote:
Thanks for confirming my point if it is true.
You are one of the very few on this forum who speakes with a lot of facts & painstaking research. I have high respect for you.
kohts wrote:
Thanks you, I have a lot of it already in BSJ.
Don't be too sure.

Good Luck.
kohts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

error, retracted

Last edited by kohts on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
kohts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollsroyce wrote:
kohts wrote:
I argue based on facts so when you lose, don't say it's pointless. Sometimes I lose too & I've apologised many times on this forum.

This is a misunderstanding, just that before your remark, there is remarks which just say no good without much facts. I am not referring to your remark. Instead what I meant is that your remark is a good one with more information to share.

rollsroyce wrote:
kohts wrote:
If selling at RM 155k for those abandoned house compare to the purchase price of 139k, (not those occupied house), is it depreciation??
I'm not comparing developer's price versus subsale price(which is the most misleading thing to do). I'm comparing sub sale of 2007 versus subsale price of 2009 which is a reflection of true market sentiment.

Then, this i have to agree that during 2006-early 2009, especially that before the elite exchange was up, no access, looks like a ghost town and a lot of negative news prior to that, the price of course did not increased. However I will like to stress that first time buyer which hold thru the worst period is not loosing any money at the moment and in fact making quite a reasonable sum. I felt that with current development which is far different in 2006, There is reasons now for me to share my experience with others.

Whether using subsale price or developer price to analyze a property is from different perspective angle and up to the buyer to decide. There is no rite or wrong here. However my personal view is that it is some sort of misleading to claim the subsale price (much higher) as the developer price (much lower) and sell it as 'a lost' to potential buyer, which i felt is hiding information unfairly

The proper more ethical will to say, the current price is higher by 30% than the developer price, but there is not much increment from 2007-2009 with perhaps minor depreciation at less than 1% per year. However current developmet might be interesting for your consideration and as per Kohts feedback of recent development

rollsroyce wrote:
kohts wrote:

Dont understand where you come from.
Jalan Silibin.

What I meant is that I dont understand the argument of depreciation. However as explain above, now i understand your perspective, which is thru different angle. I am not in any way thinking of saying that you come from a bad place. Me chinaman english broken ma.

Thanks for your reply and of course its up to those which read it and then visited the place to decide whether it is a worthy place enough to invest. I apologize if my previous posting is too emotional and hurt your feelings.

still frens ? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: