HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johanmyd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a hostile group we have here. And I thought I only read this kind of posts in forums discussing politics/football.
Anyway, I'm not kohts, never met him before. Yes, that was my first post after accidently stumbled to this forum while searching for sites to advertise my house. Yup, selling it and moving to Shah Alam.
Just want to share that last Friday, LBS just advertised in The Sun (page 5 I think) for Topaz3, a double storey 18x55 in BSP/BSJ for RM176k (bumi price). Checked also the unsold Crystal 20x60 2 storey houses, LBS is selling it for RM185k for bumi. So I guess it is not wrong to say that those who are selling their 20x60 double storey units for RM180k-190k can be considered below market price.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johanmyd wrote:
Wow, what a hostile group we have here. And I thought I only read this kind of posts in forums discussing politics/football.
Anyway, I'm not kohts, never met him before. Yes, that was my first post after accidently stumbled to this forum while searching for sites to advertise my house. Yup, selling it and moving to Shah Alam.
Just want to share that last Friday, LBS just advertised in The Sun (page 5 I think) for Topaz3, a double storey 18x55 in BSP/BSJ for RM176k (bumi price). Checked also the unsold Crystal 20x60 2 storey houses, LBS is selling it for RM185k for bumi. So I guess it is not wrong to say that those who are selling their 20x60 double storey units for RM180k-190k can be considered below market price.

Welcome to Bolehland, everything can be politicised, no problem one, if go abroad, ISA is always there.

Btw, as everyone here is hiding behind a facade, dun be so confident that you never met koths...Right?

and...sorry ar, not implicating ar, u can only say you never met koths if you know who koths is.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a lot of silent reader browse at this thread base on the tracking of readers. good Very Happy

LBS just launched topaz 3, a 18 X 55 of 1197 sq ft from RM176607 = RM147 per sq feet.
Topaz 2 was sold out recently.

Compare to sapphire, a 20 X 60 of 1401 sq ft from RM138400 = RM99 per sq feet

That is an artificial profit of 49 per sq feet which is 50% increase
As Sapphire is launch 5 years ago, it translate to 10% per annual increase.

I know it is not an accurate way to calculate, non the less a situation which Bandar Saujana Putra supporter should be happy about.

Yahoo!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Seems like a lot of silent reader browse at this thread base on the tracking of readers. good Very Happy

LBS just launched topaz 3, a 18 X 55 of 1197 sq ft from RM176607 = RM147 per sq feet.
Topaz 2 was sold out recently.

Compare to sapphire, a 20 X 60 of 1401 sq ft from RM138400 = RM99 per sq feet

That is an artificial profit of 49 per sq feet which is 50% increase
As Sapphire is launch 5 years ago, it translate to 10% per annual increase.

I know it is not an accurate way to calculate, non the less a situation which Bandar Saujana Putra supporter should be happy about.

Yahoo!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am happy Razz Since there is a buyer offerred me, I just sold my single storey shop in Bandar Saujana Putra for RM160k & quite a good return on investment (33%) after rented out for 2 years ++.
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear and congrat.
Mind sharing some scan docs to validate it?

Thanks.
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

Thanks.

Surely dun mind, once I got a copy. Agent has collected the 2% earnest money and instructed the Lawyer to prepare for the SPA now. I was told that the whole process might take at least 6 months to complete due to the consents. How long did yours?
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I am much free today and fired up from posting in other thread, I will like to share one more of my amateriesh real estate venture in Bandar saujana putra.

So after I return to Malaysia early 2009 after my business contract ended in Nigeria .....(another long story - perhaps for another day)... I visited my unit and plan what to do lo. I was too occupied outstation so never had pay much attention on it except cementing the floor to prevent grass growing and putting grills to prevent thiefs and lock the meters.

So of course i am die hard fan of this place after what i seen the developer has done, but leaving it empty does not serve anything and moving in is not an viable option as my wife teaches in Taman Desa.

So next option is rentlo as i dont want to sell. But checking with the rate is RM400-450. Heesh so low??? only 3.86% per anumm out of a 140k purchased property.

Then i say what the heck, I use the 10k of my delayed payment from the developer to improve the conditions of the house, put fan in all rooms, add points, add lining ties, extend kitchens using open air design....

So now i invest 7.1% on the property value to improv it.

Then I put a special board which list. MOVE IN NOW CONDITIAN. BRAND NEW. JUST COMPLETE 10K RENOVATION.

Immediately my phone start ringing almost everyday asking. Some just call and say want 450 and give reference to those none renovated and blah blah bah.

What i did is that ok, for all those which call i set 3 weeks dateline. Everybody is invite to bid for the house rent by submitting information on work and ctos check will be conducted. Max bid is RM600 per month and min bid is RM450, and whoever which bid RM600 with background validated will get the house immediately without further negotation else the highest bid will get it, be it RM480 or Rm500 or even RM450.
If less than 450 it is considered an insult and i rather keep the house empty.

Immediately few days later, a person, which is now considered one of my friends imediately put a bid of RM600 and provide his working details in cyberjaya. I call and confirm his employment status in the company.
I was so glad of his goodwill that I allow him to move in 1 month earlier as my gratitude.

I believe we have a good relationship as he bank in rite on time every month end till now.

He has really got a good deal in the sense that he just need to put in RM150-200 per month extra to enjoy facilities of 10k compare to other empty unattended houses.

I got a good deal in the sense i increase my rental by 37.5% - 50%, with just a investment of 7% on the property value, which most probably will help in the appreciation and differentiation of my property if I will want to sell it. The current rent 600 is 5.14% return on the 140k property which is much reasonable now.

Its a win win situation.

I am happy with my venture, get a good friend even if he next time dont want to rent and can keep my house and continue as a diehard fan of Bandar Saujana Putra.

Cheers.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work I would say and thanks for sharing Smile Btw what's the market value for your prop now? 140k was developer price right?
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont want to say much about definate value as after kena whacked.

I just like to make reference to facts and current development and let the people decide the price themselves.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought u didn't mind, kena whacked Smile Quick check in papers or iprop should give an indication, no worries.
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay-Online wrote:
kohts wrote:

Thanks.

Surely dun mind, once I got a copy. Agent has collected the 2% earnest money and instructed the Lawyer to prepare for the SPA now. I was told that the whole process might take at least 6 months to complete due to the consents. How long did yours?

I am a die hard fan and not looking to sell at the moment.
I believe it is only starting and more goodies are coming in.
My personal advice is good to keep a unit now but up to you la.
johanmyd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think demand for BSP is picking up. Have started advertising for my house this month and getting on average 1-2 calls.

For more info on the going-on of this place you can refer to this website:

..bspdmember.multiply.com

Resident's now is pushing the authorities to commence construction of schools (prim. & second.) which has been delayed for too long.

kohts, if you're interested there's a dialog with the police tomorrow nite 9pm.

ebay-online, which one is your shop. Is it currently business operated.
wong128

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,

I also brought a unit in Bandar Saujana Putra @ RM140k. I strongly believe that its will increase to above RM200k. Currently my rental is RM450 only. I intend to increase to RM550.

LBS has just launch shop lot. Selling price for D/S is RM660k onward. Soon or later all the new D/S house will be marketed above RM200k & above.
zen41

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.... just found this topic here.....

kohts, you really make so so many comment over here....

really impress the work u have done here....

for me, i just dont give a damn what people think about this area. the housing area in selangor area already push up by those investor jerk head, a unit in bandar puteri can shoot up to 600K .. crazy nutz...

yes, bandar puteri really good and easy to access to all kind of facility, but that also mean, you have more opportunity to spend money... not good.

i like to stay here... this is just a quiet , peaceful housing area. with friendly neighborhood, why care about people such as RR querying about how much the house selling ?

USJ 15 years ago was nothing, and everyone dont want buy that, Bandar utama houses was selling 80K in 15 years ago ? and no one buy it. last year, my friend parents just sold that house dont know how many times of earning.....

Bandar Saujana Putra one day will reach that level, we enjoy ours environment here, people dont know about it, we just leave it to them, one day they will regret what they write here.....

btw, we are near to KLIA, are we one the same road of USJ 15 years ago ??? who knows.....
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt proud and bless with Bandar Suajana Putra after reading below link on nusaputra which is nearby to BSP.

..thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/12/1/central/5071998&sec=central

I am sorry to hear what happen in their place; and I am thankful and grateful for a non gated and guarded community with:
a) LBS who built acceptable house without big cracks after 4 years of completion.
b) Kuala Langat Local Council in ensuring the drains, parks, lights and roads are working fine and supporting renovation and monitoring process.
c) The good progress of the SKVE
d) Good residential effort and cooperation with the police force. The police force hold meetings with the resident to improve the security.

Razz Razz Razz Razz
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Also guys, as all of you know that I so upbeat on LBS, I sure got buy their stock ma especially during their downturn and they still do so well for their development. Its like buying what you know best --- the values

Its true, I bought quite a lot of it at ABP 0.2 and check the price now.

And I got some good tips, If you check last 2 week, all the directors, LIM HOCK GUAN, LIM HOCK SAN, LIM HOCK SING is snapping up all the shares put on sale by anybody for last 2 weeks. Since they are all directors have to declare to the BURSA.

Trust me, they wont accumulate stock like that if nothing is boiling at the moment.

Those who hear this advice and buy at that time around 0.42 will have gain more than 40% by today at the closing price of 0.595 in short 3 months.
LONG LIVE LBS AND BANDAR SAUJANA PUTRA
tkc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
kohts wrote:
Also guys, as all of you know that I so upbeat on LBS, I sure got buy their stock ma especially during their downturn and they still do so well for their development. Its like buying what you know best --- the values

And I got some good tips, If you check last 2 week, all the directors, LIM HOCK GUAN, LIM HOCK SAN, LIM HOCK SING is snapping up all the shares put on sale by anybody for last 2 weeks. Since they are all directors have to declare to the BURSA.

Trust me, they wont accumulate stock like that if nothing is boiling at the moment.

Those who hear this advice and buy at that time around 0.42 will have gain more than 40% by today at the closing price of 0.595 in short 3 months.

yup, LBS hit 60 cents today in Bursa. And I am happy I still keep some remaining stocks for this counter. planning to sell them during the next ride soon.

if you cant afford to buy the house, buy the developer Very Happy
king4891

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:

Alamak, Ah Kot, there are plenty of Flat, dont think the flat dwellers will oppose to the swap with you...

Conclusion, BSJ and LBS, for
1. Poverty
2.Charity.

Like that i agree loh.

God Bless you and up to you my fren.
Live in peace.

Walao... Mr. Cannot Tahan really go to every thread to kacau. I thought only kacau 1120 Park Avenue.
tkc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkc wrote:
kohts wrote:
kohts wrote:

yup, LBS hit 60 cents today in Bursa. And I am happy I still keep some remaining stocks for this counter. planning to sell them during the next ride soon.

if you cant afford to buy the house, buy the developer Very Happy

LBS hit 80cts recently and i think it still has some room to go up, perhaps around 90cts, after which it will come down back.
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last 5 days were terrible days for klse traders, CI dropping over 40 points. Many weak holders for LBS would have been flushed out from the market. If you could notice, this counter was quite resilient for the last 5 days, holding up its recent gain, today it managed to peaked at 82 cts. For those who wanna make a quick buck, can still jump in for some contra gain. I am expecting another ride on LBS soon.

It's cheaper to buy LBS than to buy a unit in Bandar Saujana Putra. However, trade with caution. It is a hit and run trading for this counter now.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the only property thread that panders out stock advice in free dollops! As with any free advice i'll only take it under the strictest qualified advisement. TQ! Very Happy
kohts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkc wrote:
The last 5 days were terrible days for klse traders, CI dropping over 40 points. Many weak holders for LBS would have been flushed out from the market. If you could notice, this counter was quite resilient for the last 5 days, holding up its recent gain, today it managed to peaked at 82 cts. For those who wanna make a quick buck, can still jump in for some contra gain. I am expecting another ride on LBS soon.

It's cheaper to buy LBS than to buy a unit in Bandar Saujana Putra. However, trade with caution. It is a hit and run trading for this counter now.

My call is that it will reach Rm1 by March.
Lets revisit this thread then.
I recommend this stock not because of frying it, because i felt confident about the company base on their recent activities, ethics and sell thru.
li_ping

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought it too Very Happy
Since this few days market not so good, it's a good time to stock up
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is LBS this desperate?????
li_ping

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explain y u deem it as desperate?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: