HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:

Alamak, Ah Kot, there are plenty of Flat, dont think the flat dwellers will oppose to the swap with you...

Conclusion, BSJ and LBS, for
1. Poverty
2.Charity.

Like that i agree loh.

God Bless you and up to you my fren.
Live in peace.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:

Alamak, Ah Kot, there are plenty of Flat, dont think the flat dwellers will oppose to the swap with you...

Conclusion, BSJ and LBS, for
1. Poverty
2.Charity.

Like that i agree loh.

God Bless you and up to you my fren.
Live in peace.

Walaueh, of course peaceful for u lah, all houses unoccupied one, grass also high high one , sure peaceful gila, HEHE

One more thing ar, why ur bini always in the bathroom one?

"em hou wan la" Laughing
sithkp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
sithkp wrote:

LBS and talam abang adik lar...lucky i sold a unit at lestari puchong three mth ago...it take me 9mth to settle the deal....damn it..pls dun ever invest in lbs or talam or any almost PN17 project...as d nightmare begin once invest....

Brudder if 9 months can get back your money considered ok. Heard that some banks not so keen to support that Puncak Jalil location, won't give high MOF to purchasers unless come with very strong docs! Ppl buy there where can come up with 30 or 40% d/p with rock solid financials? So can sell also better count your lucky stars! Laughing

yupe , i consider very lucky toward the LEP unit...once key obtain and rent out with Rm400 for two year..bcos no buyer interest it at all even sell 10 k below the market...and so lucky buyer come to me juz ended contract with my tenant...haha...and the selling price was Rm160 from Rm149888....

but my fren was not lucky as me, he bot the low cost apartment near to my unit, and the project was abundan for 4 yr ...he juz see the pillar only... Embarassed
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new readers, above remark is for lestari puchong from TALAM

not BSJ from LBS which has 100% delivery rate.

Somehow this thread got highjacked Evil or Very Mad
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General Announcement
Reference No TC-081113-54675

Company Name : TALAM CORPORATION BERHAD
Stock Name : TALAM
Date Announced : 14/11/2008

Type : Announcement
Subject : TALAM CORPORATION BERHAD ("TALAM" OR "THE COMPANY")

ARTICLE ENTITLED "WEST COAST HIGHWAY PROJECT SHELVED" IN BUSINESS TIMES, NEW STRAITS TIMES

Contents :
We refer to the article entitled "West Coast Highway project shelved" as mentioned in page 33 of the Business Times, New Straits Times.

The Company wishes to clarify that the West Coast Highway project is not undertaken by the Company or its subsidiaries as mentioned in the second paragraph of the article that "Talam/Europlus Bhd consortium had been awarded the project ......".

It is being undertaken by Konsortium LPB Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Kumpulan Europlus Berhad, the major shareholder of this company.

This announcement is dated 14 November 2008.

Announcement Details :

© 2008, Bursa Malaysia Berhad. All Rights Reserved.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talam Corp expects RM2.5bil sales this year

Published on: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 Email to a friend Printer Friendly

Kuala Lumpur: Talam Corporation Bhd, a property developer, has targeted sales of RM2.5 billion by year end, its senior general manager for marketing, Tan Bak Hai said.

The company is confident in meeting the target as the company expects the property market to be quite positive this year, he said.

The company has already sold more than RM700 million worth of property so far and is planning to launch two more residential areas this year, he said to reporters after the company’s extraordinary general meeting here Tuesday.

The company has already launched its first housing property in Puncak Jalil recently, with 500 houses altogether and the second housing project is located in Selayang Bistari, he added.

So far the company has sold over 90 premium homes located in Puncak Jalil, within one week of its launching with each house costing around RM300,000, he said. As for the Selayang Bistari homes, the company would announce the details of the project soon, he said.

Currently the company has a land bank of 4,626 hectares primarily located in the Klang Valley.

Kumpulan Europlus Bhd, a construction company with 49 per cent share in Talam Corporation, is awaiting the finalisation of the terms of execution for the concessionaire of the West Highway from the government.

Its senior vice president II, corporate affairs, Lai Mei Kwan said Kumpulan Europlus, a part of the consortium, had been entrusted by the government to develop the highway that would link Banting in Selangor and Taiping in Perak costing RM2.3 billion.-Bernama
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
What is BSJ?

BSJ = BAKAL SENTIASA JIALAT (BM)

BSJ = BUY SURE JIALAT (BI)
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and my big mouth. Crying or Very sad
No wonder Daryl remark earlier.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
me and my big mouth. Crying or Very sad
No wonder Daryl remark earlier.

U're on your own kid! Don't start something u can't finish!! Laughing
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sithkp wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
sithkp wrote:

LBS and talam abang adik lar...lucky i sold a unit at lestari puchong three mth ago...it take me 9mth to settle the deal....damn it..pls dun ever invest in lbs or talam or any almost PN17 project...as d nightmare begin once invest....

Brudder if 9 months can get back your money considered ok. Heard that some banks not so keen to support that Puncak Jalil location, won't give high MOF to purchasers unless come with very strong docs! Ppl buy there where can come up with 30 or 40% d/p with rock solid financials? So can sell also better count your lucky stars! Laughing

yupe , i consider very lucky toward the LEP unit...once key obtain and rent out with Rm400 for two year..bcos no buyer interest it at all even sell 10 k below the market...and so lucky buyer come to me juz ended contract with my tenant...haha...and the selling price was Rm160 from Rm149888....

but my fren was not lucky as me, he bot the low cost apartment near to my unit, and the project was abundan for 4 yr ...he juz see the pillar only... Embarassed

Property investments are really easy to get into, but get into the wrong one, it'll take many years & prolly thousands $$$ to undo it. I always tell ppl if u don't feel comfortable or don't know the location, developer or project firsthand don't go into it. Better not to have made money from an opportunity missed than to lose money on a costly misjudgment. Nothing ventured nothing gained but again nothing lost too!
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquest wrote:

by the time lrt is completed, the houses there would have been > 10 yo. and remaining lease left 80+ yrs. another 20 yrs down the road, subsequent purchasers would have problem obtaining bank loan.

I hope to clear the doubt about this. Any leasehold property less than 30 years lease may have problem of getting financing unless it is very good location. So far all the leasehold properties were being renew upon its lease expired. No doubt about it, but pay some premium la....
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Sigh and I am the only one fighting all the oponents.
Wat for..... and I have do it while my wife not watching.

Perhaps u can jump in and help me...... But then i guess that is too much to ask.

Any supporter of LBS and BSJ, help!!!!!!

Poor man....got it left and right here.

IMHO, speaking to the fact that I actual owned a shop there. Rented out 2 months after VP for RM900 p.m. almost 2 years. It is consider a very good investment return at 9%. Recently, the old tenant move out, 3 days later I rented out again for RM800 p.m. (8% return). I am consider lucky in this sense, although there are many vacant lots there.

This is my 2nd investment with LBS and so far so good la...I am only interested to make money only. The 1st one is an apt in Cameron Highland and rental from tourist is just a fantastic return for me. I am a rental income flick!!!!
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support.

Yes the shops are dirt-cheap.....
But I am not in commercial property now. Maybe next purchase.
johanmyd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually a resident in BSP/BSJ for more than two years. Have to agree with kohts that things have changed a lot since the day I receive the keys.
When we move in, it was, to quote my father-in-law "bad place to stay and a big mistake you did". We move in before access to ELITE highway was completed. Only access road was from Taman Mas, Sepang going thru Puchong. And man, the potholes were left,right and center due to lorries plying the small road. There were no shops open and we had to drive to Taman Mas for that. The place was full of Indonesians construction worker. And house break-in was rampant, even I also kena. House occupancy was then less than 50%.
But now things have changed a lot eversince access road to the highway was opened. FYI, it was only opened a few days before the 2008 General Elections. BN mau pancing undi. Now you have quite a no. of shops in operations, 24hrs Mamak, Malay restaurant, barber shops, car/motor workshop, h/phone shops, clinic, laundry, hardware and just recently Savemore, which is similar set-up like 99 Speedmart. Indonesians worker is now less, break-in has decrease a lot and I have to admit MDKL is doing a good job. And with recent opening of access road to Putra Heights, I can just go to Giant without going thru any jammed roads.
Quality wise the house is so-so. Nothing fancy, and it is normal to find numerous defects when moving in but nothing that LBS will take care of.
I think the place is meant for the lowermiddle income group. And honestly for a house below RM200k, I don't think there is any other area that can match this if you look at the future developments within or nearby this housing area.
If you go there, it is still 'bare'. Lots of empty spaces with lalang and trees. But I give it another 5 years and this place can easily be a sought after property especially for the middle income earners. And this place will get busy once SKVE is completed as vehicles will need to go thru this area to connect to ELITE highway. Already LBS is putting up an advert for 2 storey shop's lot for the area nearby the ELITE toll booth.
No schools, although it is in the plan. So at the moment it is attracting mostly young families with small children like myself.
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, thank you. sniff sniff Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have been another story from a felda settler.

Very "Little House on the Prairie". Laughing
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newbie, first post, could've been one of us here too .. Wink
kohts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, i swear on my mothxx name that this person is not me.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bro , relax la i wasn't implying it was u ... if follow some of the other threads u would know what i mean.
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

Aiyoyo, Koths. I have high respect on u coz u are poor yet doing charity...
But don lah u xx your mother, em...I am sure you found peace in her when you were small...

Live in peace...
linustw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johanmyd wrote:
I'm actually a resident in BSP/BSJ for more than two years. Have to agree with kohts that things have changed a lot since the day I receive the keys.

actually Johnny, your english is too polished to stay in middle-low cost housing estate. Wink

Maybe I am missing something. Rolling Eyes
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
kohts wrote:

But don lah u xx your mother, em...I am sure you found peace in her when you were small...

Live in peace...

Forgot to brush your teeth this morning? Why most of your posts you would like to condemn others. Cool Cool Cool Shocked Evil or Very Mad

This forum is all about sharing info...if you don't like the topic..by all means, dun posts
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay-Online wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
kohts wrote:

Live in peace...

Forgot to brush your teeth this morning? Why most of your posts you would like to condemn others. Cool Cool Cool Shocked Evil or Very Mad

This forum is all about sharing info...if you don't like the topic..by all means, dun posts

Aiyyoyoyo...
Telling the fact also cannot ar? Advicing people to respect mother also wrong ar? You also xx ur mother one meH?

And using your analogy ar, if you don't like my post...by all means, dun read

So, Cannot Tahan ar...HEHEHE

1 more thing ar, the post u quote was posted long time ago la, why you ask me teeth brushing this morning, jgn lah lembap sangat, takkan soalan pun tak tahu mcmn nak tanya, tanyalah soalan yg betul...HAHAHA
ebay-Online

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot Tahan wrote:
ebay-Online wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
kohts wrote:

Live in peace...

Aiyyoyoyo...
Telling the fact also cannot ar? Advicing people to respect mother also wrong ar? You also xx ur mother one meH?

1 more thing ar, the post u quote was posted long time ago la, why you ask me teeth brushing this morning, jgn lah lembap sangat, takkan soalan pun tak tahu mcmn nak tanya, tanyalah soalan yg betul...HAHAHA

Here is the sample of what "kurang ajar" mean...lah. No wonder your address name after Cannot Tahan...
Cannot Tahan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay-Online wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
ebay-Online wrote:
Cannot Tahan wrote:
kohts wrote:

Live in peace...

Aiyyoyoyo...

Here is the sample of what "kurang ajar" mean...lah. No wonder your address name after Cannot Tahan...

Yes. Hahaha, i always cannot tahan with people yg kurang ajar, glad that u know urself, now i can tahan you already coz now u know ur problem so can work out to rectify, congrat.

Nasihat sy utk menambah baik ilmu anda, anda kenalah berlajar lanjut, sekurang-kurannya reti tanya soalan.

Wish u to have a good learning curve to make u yang paling terajar, HEHEHE

p/s : r u disciple of Monk66? where is he now?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: