HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Bandar Suajana Putra, Development right next to the new HUB Reply with quote

All Sifus,

I start this thread because I have vested interest and I think there is much potential in this development.

I bought a 20X60 leasehold DSL with builtup of 1.4k 5 years ago at RM141k. At start it is a bit slow and compounded by the fact that it is beside Talam stall project.

But however things start to pickup now with the completed ELITE exchange to it, the current ongoing construction of SKVE highway and now the good news is that the new LRT hub in putra heights is a short distance from it, less than 5 minutes drive which offers parking facilities for commuters to travel thru the two lines linked to it.

The recent launch of 20 X 70 single storey at 970k sq feet is price at 151k non bumi and completely sold out in one month since launch
.://..lbs.com.my/.?p=contents-item&id=380

Current available launch of 18 X 55 double storey at 180k has limited units left only.
.://..lbs.com.my/.?p=contents-item&id=445

Current trading price for my units is around 180k which provide a gross profit of 39k over my purchase price in five years which equals 27% or 5.6% per year. I am renting it now for RM 600 per month.

Of course this areas is for lower end units whereby the high end is nearby putra heights but the DSL is going for more than 500k now.

I am interested in future launch of better units by the developer but need sifus to advice what is the prospect thou it is at much lower end now.
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Advise from my banker. Don't deal with LBS. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to check with a temple deity before i can comment on this one!

Ok ok to be honest i know zip about this development. Nada! Laughing
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
Advise from my banker. Don't deal with LBS. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Any reasons not to deal with LBS. Please shed some light.

From my real life experience, works fine with me. I even got 10k late payment from LBS due to delay of 10 months. Not much issue with the house or complains from my tenant till now. I put all of it into back extension and electric wiring.

Of course you cant compare a 141k house quality and built up with a 500k house la.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:

Of course you cant compare a 141k house quality and built up with a 500k house la.

Or now that u mention it, 720k for that matter.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Daryl, Stop pulling my leg la.
alvc2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:

Hop on your bike and check it out! Do you check with your temple deity before u make a purchase? Wink
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

Hop on your bike and check it out! Do you check with your temple deity before u make a purchase? Wink

No but i'm trying to acquire that habit. I know some of them here do.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
Uncle Daryl, Stop pulling my leg la.

No la dare not la. Your mommy told me no more tease oledi! Laughing
eijilee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LBS use to work in low and low-medium cost project. My banker told me that they are like another Talam. Late schedule, high risk of project abandon, and bad workmanship.

I never deal with them.... to avoid unnecessary risk. Laughing
alvc2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too had some bad experience with LBS, definitely won't go anywhere near their developments. Late delivery and poor workmanship seems to be their trademark.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm putting this down in my list of "Developers u don't wanna pussyfoot with". TQ
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eijilee wrote:
LBS use to work in low and low-medium cost project. My banker told me that they are like another Talam. Late schedule, high risk of project abandon, and bad workmanship.

I never deal with them.... to avoid unnecessary risk. Laughing

Of course its low end project la. Cant compare again.
Workmanship so so lo. You get what you pay.
High risk abandon project?? Never heard about abandonment of project even in the worst period....
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
I too had some bad experience with LBS, definitely won't go anywhere near their developments. Late delivery and poor workmanship seems to be their trademark.

Workmanship soso la, what do u expect for a 150k property.
Late delivery in fact was a good point for me le, as they pay 90% of the charges of the late interest which is around 8% of the property which is 10k to me for this projectla. Earn 10k for 1 year delay i think very good deal le. Others I dont know.

Give a visit la if you pass by, and comment.

Last edited by kohts on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
I'm putting this down in my list of "Developers u don't wanna pussyfoot with". TQ

Uncle Daryl, I know such low end product will not attract your attention, but give some facela. I am poor man now and need all the support i can get. Embarassed
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And give some credit to LBS la. They built the diamond exchange 2 way even after Talam kaput in Elite. Not cheap le. At that time they can just abandon it but did not do so. That time everything is so expensive and inflation and they still bite down the bullet and do it le.

In such they really score a high point in my book, especially with the late delivery payment.

In fact they help a lot of low income group a chance to earn a property especially now when the LRT HUB will be in close vicinity.

Not other big conglomerate which demand prices beyond reach for most people.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also please visit la and comment. They even did the playground and garden nicely and organise resident meeting. Also look at the 2 big elevated water tank at the site which they did for the resident.

Thou I have vested interest, I still think LBS is one of the company which is misunderstood because of their low cost, low profit gearing, which of course could not match the quality of those 300-500k house. However they dont abondon project and bite the bullet to provide the facilities to its buyer. They also are life saves for a lot of low income group by providing them the chance to own a landed property.

For me, I respect them la, and always recommend the developer to my fren even not in Bandar Saujana Putra as they have the never say die attitude and do not throw in the tower easilly.
kohts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh also another point. The DBKL, Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Langat specially setup a branch in the shoplot rite in the middle of the Bandar Suajana Putra. It makes applying for renovation, payment and etc so easy. You can even just drop by their office to complain on any services. I even see their jeep going around monitoring the situation.

I submit myself to the renovation process with MPKL and it is so convenient and done in less than 10 minutes at this branch and later refund of the deposit with no issue.
Kudos to them

Last edited by kohts on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
alvc2009

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kohts wrote:
alvc2009 wrote:

Workmanship soso la, what do u expect for a 150k property.
Late delivery in fact was a good point for me le, as they pay 90% of the charges of the late interest which is around 8% of the property which is 10k to me for this projectla. Earn 10k for 1 year delay i think very good deal le. Others I dont know.

Give a visit la if you pass by, and comment.

My experience wasn't for this project. Late delivery is good if you are not waiting desperately to move in, plus u get payment for the delay. If I do pass by may check it out but I still have my reservations about them. Once bitten twice shy I guess. Cool
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I mention about DBKL, Let me recant my experience with them in more details.

So after getting the late deposit, I say what the hell, might as well use the money to do kitchen extension and also cement all the grass fall,put skirting and etc la. Then I ask contractor, how ah local council, after mari kacau how? Got jalan ah. One say never heard or no contact person of MPKL la. One say have to draw architecture plan but cost will be more than 1k. I say aiyo so blur and so expensive, might as well drop by and succumb myself to the maze of MPKL lo. Got nothing also can get experience ma.

So I drove to MPKL and come to the office. You knowla, me typical chinamen, tot need kopi duit to grease things out. (MACC please dont look for me). I also tot diela, sure have to sit and wait for hours before somebody attend to me. But suprisingly, I walk straight away and immediately got a men (quite handsome looking, and no, I am not into such thing), smile and say selamat pagi encik. Eh no number??, but then I think I was lucky la, first and came in around 9am.

So I smile sheepishly and tell him I want to do renovation. He got fren outside can help me ah. Cannot offer tips directly ma, have to go thru 3rd party. But then he smile, and say encik no needla. He then give a list of documents to be handed and then talk more about my renovation, and then say, encik like that, just take the council standard plan la for RM25 (I think this is the amount). What RM 25!! you must be kidding, outside people asking for RM1000. He smile and say that cant comment on those. So i leave with all the necessary docs just 30 minutes after I arrive.

I say where got so easy one. Maybe they will ask when I submit the docs. So I kautim all the docs and submit lo in a week time. Again I was attended to immedaitely (no people again in the office that time) and they took in all the document in just 5 minutes without asking anything. Then come to the point, encik remember to hire the bin contractor at this authorised vendor. Ah-Ha, this must be their gang la. So I ask, must them ah, cannot others cheaper me. Then he say, encik, those we have confident will treat the rubbish properly while others will just drive and throw somewher esle. Fair enough, I pay the deposit (around 400) and then leave. They give me a paper to stick ont the window la.

Heesh, I say where got so easy one. Must during construction the people will come and kacau kacau and ask for kopi duit, or the rubbsih vendor will hint to me. But in the whole tenure, they did come and check but just leave immediately without asking anything. Rubbsih vendor send the bin and collect it without any hint.

Eh.. Strange... not like the story i heard before. So after complete I went to request the deposit refund. Aiyo at that time they say wheres the previous receipt. I say chamliao, kena the trap oredi. Who ask me not to keep the receipt properly. I plea lo, and then guy say okla, will make an appeal with me again without hint of kopi duit. Sure or not, but luckilly i found my receipt later and submit lo.

So after 4 weeks, come the call to ask me to collect the deposit. I say ok ok, but too busy and also in outstation then forget. 4 weeks later came another call. Walao, so efficient me, so i went and collect the cheque and deposit it without any issues.

Well such experience has leave me dumbfounded on the perspective of this government agency efficiency. Not even near to what I had imagine. But then it struck me that MPKL is serving Kuala Langat which major population is malays. It seems that malays at that area is not into the kopi duit culture.

Perhaps there is a point that the Chinese started the kopi duit culture, whereby offering kopi duit and corrupt the mind of the local agency for convenience. So after a while, everybody start asking kopi duit. This really put me in tot on my future fines.

I will really try to pay in full of my fines and application in future..,, Really!!

Thanks and nice reading to my long blog.... kekekeke

Last edited by kohts on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep we need to have a mind shift away from that culture, to stop it we have to stop expecting it.

Like MJ belts out, it all starts with "The Man in the Mirror"

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na,
Na Nah)
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All sifus,
Honestly speaking, during delay 3 years ago, i also tot I kena trap liaola. Amatuer Buyer like me dont know much invest in property now how. So now no access, no people staying and etc, money gone down into the drain la.

But things works out better than I expected, like the DBKL, the exchange opening. Its even earlier than putra heights exchange!!! and after the opening of our exchange, putra heights residents complain like hell then got their exchange, short distance from our exchange. Imagine small company like LBS to do that before the big S. Understand that the exchange is supposed to be shared cost between LBS and Talam. But after what happened, LBS bite the bullet and beared all the cost to complete the exchange!!!! I am sorry for those which is not happy with LBS but in here, really, I got to respect them in acheiving that! Then got delay refund and also manage to got good tenant working in cyberjaya

Now some-more the LRT hub announcement in Putra heights which is near giant and near the Putra heights exchange which is very near to Bandar Saujana Putra.

So of course it is my interest to see the development boom there, but then I think I should share my venture into this area openly to others which in fact I am not lossing any money at the moment with more and more good news coming in. The Selangor Science Park is also in much due progress nearby.

So guys, opinion, opinion, opinion. Of course I will try to reply on my knolwedge on what has happened, not to protect Bandar saujana putra but just to share the real happenings in this place.

Arigato, thanks, Sieh Sieh, Terima Kasih.

Last edited by kohts on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
alvc2009

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Yep we need to have a mind shift away from that culture, to stop it we have to stop expecting it.

The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
Been Any Clearer
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Then Make A Change
Then Make A Change)
Na Nah)

I just love your humour really help me start the day with a chuckle and smile. So did you shed a tear and looked at yourself in the mirror when MJ passed away? Laughing
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alvc2009 wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:

The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
Been Any Clearer
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The
World A Better Place)
Then Make A Change
Then Make A Change)
Na Nah)

I just love your humour really help me start the day with a chuckle and smile. So did you shed a tear and looked at yourself in the mirror when MJ passed away? Laughing

Yeah i did, i'm those new age metrosexuals who's really in touch with my sensitivities..........Nope! Laughing Laughing More of the macho biker type!

But really, i don't think we'll see another like MJ. God bless his soul!
kohts

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after heated up blogging, and while waiting for my wife after school (She is a teacher) before going back to hometown Ipoh, tot might as well go to Bandar Saujana Putra again to view the development.

This time, I want to take more pics for all. As shown in the satellite photo, the LRT HUB is situated right beside Elite highway. So below pics is the official distance from the exchange.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/OfficialDistant.jpg
Bandar Saujana Putra is the shortest distance to the HUB. USJ is even further from it. Just Imagine, The government servant working in putrajaya, normal medium gred, DG 41 salary around 4k-5k of course cannot purchase the 500k DSL in putra heights, now purchase a unit at 200k in LBS. So the spouse is now working in Subang, Kelana, Puchong, or even KL. At morning just drive (less than 5 min) to the hub, drop the spouse and then go to Putrajaya for work. Later pickup the spouse and go back to home sweet home. This is the ideal scenario la which is very inviting.

Then I will again reinforce that LBS is tested in trying times. During the worst period when a lot of companies folded such as talam and etc, LBS never give up. It did delayed its project but they do not shy away on compensating the buyer. Also even at the worst time they:

a) Complete the Elite exchange much earlier than Putra heights
b) Built 2 gigantic Water Tank to support the then very small development
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/WaterTank.jpg
c) Built quite a number of park, joging track, basketball with proper landscaping with ponds of water. It is well maintained until now, and yes the swing is still working.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Park4.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Park3.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Park1.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Park3.jpg
d) Complete track record of 100% delivery
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/TrackRecord.jpg
e) Proper signage just like a commited development
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Signage2.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Signage1.jpg

It is not small feat when normal perception of the market is condeming the project and it is like a ghost town with lots of banner hanging selling 2-3 years ago. But they never give up and keep doing it quietly, compare to the Talam development beside which is still standoff.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/Talam.jpg

And now SKVE is in greate progress and will connect Bandar Saujana to puchong and other areas.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SKVE.jpg

with the Selangor science park 2 developing heavilly not far from it.
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SelangorSciencePark1.jpg
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SelangorSciencePark2.jpg

Also my favourite MDKL!!! KUDOS to them
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/DBKL.jpg

However sadly the shops still have many empty thou much better already
..i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg302/kohts920505/SSshop.jpg
and the house for sale also reduced by a lot. Only small percentage of house still left abandon with huge big banner. Sigh

All the recent launches is all taken up and only few units left. But registration is open for new launches. Also there is a lot of development going on currently.

I personally felt happy for LBS for the announced HUB as it is good karma for their effort in Bandar Saujana Putra. If they will to have give up before, they will not be able to enjoy the sweet fruits of labor now.

So guys, make a visit, dont get too picky as it is just a less than 200k house and if you cannot buy the 500k DSL in putra heights, perhaps this might be a good consideration.

Happy hunting and long live Bandar Saujana Putra

Last edited by kohts on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: