HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feng Shui half-half

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cathylmg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Feng Shui half-half Reply with quote

My hubby's kua number is 8 while my kua number is 3. According to our kua, all good directions for him will be bad directions for me and vice versa.

We just put deposit for a house facing sw which is his sheng chi direction. The master bedroom is also in the south west on the second floor which is both bad for me. But the head of the bed and the stove position could only be arranged in such a way that it is good for me.

All other aspect of the house is ok accept the bedroom door facing another bedroom door which I can rectify by hanging curtains on the door.

Should we go ahead to buy house?
skhoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i m not mistaken, the fengshui that you talked about is based on Ba Zhai. This is the typical contradiction or "bs" of the Ba Zhai fengshui concept. Don't worry, Ba Zhai is not the genuine concept in fengshui. This concept is not even has a foot at all in the real traditional fengshui.

Go ahead to purchase the house that both of you really like. Moreover, you both have placed the deposit ! Unless you want to discard it ??

For those believe in fengshui, the property should be checked first BEFORE any advance money is placed. Fengshui is nothing much except how your property can tap the "qi" from the orientation of mountain and water that surrounding your property, provided there is good "qi" and the property is just rightly positionly to tap on it.

Good luck Wink
michelle06

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hhhmmm... Great explanation.
What I really like the most is this one:

Quote:
For those believe in fengshui, the property should be checked first BEFORE any advance money is placed.

We must all know that if we are going to consider some "things" (in this case feng shui), you must hold back and refrain from paying anything in advance. There is high chance that if you will not like the property, you might have some difficulties in getting the advance payment back or there will be some deductions to it when you get your money back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: