HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

which insurance to choose?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babymoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: which insurance to choose? Reply with quote

i thought getting myself a medical insurance... But i dun know which insurance company is the best for medical coverage? Pls advice
lucky2um

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: which insurance to choose? Reply with quote

babymoon wrote:
i thought getting myself a medical insurance... But i dun know which insurance company is the best for medical coverage? Pls advice

Hi Good day
Im bryan from ING insurance.U means medical coverage is medical card?
If u wanna know more, can send me your age and sex to my email ta i can quote for u. Tis my email lucky2um@yahoo.com.hk
Thx
Gavin_Lim

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:
When choosing a medical card, please be careful that some insurance company has a claim limit for each kind of illness. Let say your annual limit RM100K, doesn't mean you can claim up to RM100K for one single illness. Let say their coverage for kidney failure is RM30K, the medical expenses over RM30K for this illness you has to pay yourself, even though you still have RM70K annual limit. ING only follows its annual limit regardless what illnesses.

It is important to has a coverage for critical illnesses as well. ING has a policy for critical cover which increase the protection over time. If nothing happens to you, you can surrender the policy then get back all your premium paid together with some interest.

For details, Please e-mail your questions to cheahyang_0@hotmail.com or call 016-975 1234.
Home Loan & MRTA/MLTA
..gavin-lim.webs.com
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
Yanna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: which insurance to choose? Reply with quote

Employer-sponsored health insurance is less likely to have a waiting period. So if you can get coverage through your employer, or through your husband's job, it probably won't have a waiting period. But check to be sure.

Also you could try an HMO, such as Kaiser Permanente, to see if they don't have a waiting period. but probably most do, otherwise they would lose a lot of money, since having a baby is very expensive.

Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Health insurance is insurance that pays for medical expenses. It is sometimes used more broadly to include insurance covering disability or long-term nursing or custodial care needs. It may be provided through a government-sponsored social insurance program, or from private insurance companies. It may be purchased on a group basis (e.g., by a firm to cover its employees) or purchased by individual consumers. In each case, the covered groups or individuals pay premiums or taxes to help protect themselves from high or unexpected healthcare expenses.
p3nang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: which insurance to choose? Reply with quote

babymoon wrote:

What is your expectation on the medical card you planning to have?
How may i contact with you so that can discuss more details in order to propose you the most suitable package?

Feel free to contact me.
cc_wong1987@yahoo.com
017-4387038
CG

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
AIA is providing the affordable and a complete coverage for hospitalizatilan and surgery.
For more information kindly drop to cheongghee@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: