HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Household Burglary / theft insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jepakazoid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Household Burglary / theft insurance Reply with quote

Hi, in view of the increasing crime rate in Malaysia, i am wondering if anybody is taking the household burglary / theft insurance for their house? What is the rate and how long is the tenure? Appreciate if anybody can share this info with me. Thank you.
amontre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a quote by calling this Chartis. Check out here .://..chartisdirect.com.my/burglary-theft_1558_301615.html
mateo503

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really there is theft insurance for houses. I'm interested to apply for it.. Thanks amontre for sharing the information.

----------------

choosehottubsdirect, choosehottubsdirect.com reviews
montyashley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got theft insurance one but a bit complicated la coz you need to list down how much you wan to insurance in each category eg. cash, jewelry etc lo...shot can't remember what's the name of the insurance company that cover theft while you travelling under travel insurance..anyone can know?
sweetiewong77

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

montyashley wrote:
got theft insurance one but a bit complicated la coz you need to list down how much you wan to insurance in each category eg. cash, jewelry etc lo...shot can't remember what's the name of the insurance company that cover theft while you travelling under travel insurance..anyone can know?

it's called travel insurance and it covers the damages to your home contents as a result of burglaryor
fire when your house is left vacant while you are travelling
you can buy from Citibank coz they are the distributor...there a lots of coverage depending on which premium you choose from so check out here for more details la...
https://..citibank.com.my/english/insurances/smarttraveller/index.htm?eOfferCode=MYINSLNST
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: