HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

House Facing Junction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lichin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: House Facing Junction Reply with quote

Hi all
Anyone has any idea whether a house which is part facing junction is ok, ie the main door is not directly facing the junction, but facing the side of the house? In front of the house is a park. Would appreciate some comments.
calvinkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI lichin

ur username sound like smooth in malay, hehe

ok, basically i would like to share with you what is house facing,

if you are talking about terrace house, then usually the facing will be the main entrance. You should logicaly deduce how the house being design to face, meaning when you look at it, you know that the house is facing which direction.

If your house is a corner lot then you check, is it the side (next to the road) or the main entrance (where you access from the road) have more traffic. If side (road) having more traffic, then that is your facing.

Back to your question, if the road piercing to you house, that is - sign already, but don't worry if the traffic there is slow and less. That road must not face directly to your house door (not the main gate). if yes, the relocate the door to avoid direct sha chi from this road.

You can build a wall to block this sha chi (road) or plant some trees to block it.

Hope i you got my message.

cK
edwinlee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi calvinkong, r u feng shui master?how about my house is facing to "tiang" like a middle of 2 link house in front of my house,that "tiang" i mean is like for post box 1 ,it is good feng shui?any recommend ?

another question is ,my side main entrance gate got 1 big tree is possible to cut is down? good feng shui?

please reply if anyone here hv feng shui knowledge ,thanks Wink

Edwin
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically main door or any entrance facing T junction, tree, 'tiang', lorong is not good.
tkc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi everyone,

how about your main door and the house facing a junction, however it is of the junction in the outer road. i.e. the road in front of the house is not a junction, but there is another outer road parallel to this road which has a junction in which the house is facing, any idea?
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tkc wrote:
hi everyone,

how about your main door and the house facing a junction, however it is of the junction in the outer road. i.e. the road in front of the house is not a junction, but there is another outer road parallel to this road which has a junction in which the house is facing, any idea?

I think this is OK. The road right in front of your house serve as a 'river' which will isolate the bad chi from coming through.
tkc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone know if it is good or bad feng shui for house facing factory?
ronaldlaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just view a apartment today...house number everything ok..but the balcony are facing direct T juntion road...

Shall i skip this unit?Overall the house is OK,only thing the T-juntion...what can i do to prevent it???

Pls help...dillema
parabe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you elaborate more about what you see and your apartment?

What level is your unit?
How far your balcony to the T-junction?
What is the traffic at the T-junction?
Is it a main road junction?

If you can attach a photo looking out from your balcony to the junction and another photo of side view between the junction and your balcony will help to judge better.
ecko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: House facing road junction Reply with quote

Hi,

I need some advice on this house I am interested in. The house is facing a road, it's more like a service road behind some shoplots, I don't think its particularly busy. I've view some other houses in the area and this one seems to be RM50k cheaper. It doesn't bother me that it faces the road but I am worried that it will affect the resale value.

Can the Feng Shui Sifu give some advice please.

I've attached the picture from the front of the house.

Thanks
sichang88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: House facing road junction Reply with quote

ecko wrote:
Hi,

I need some advice on this house I am interested in. The house is facing a road, it's more like a service road behind some shoplots, I don't think its particularly busy. I've view some other houses in the area and this one seems to be RM50k cheaper. It doesn't bother me that it faces the road but I am worried that it will affect the resale value.

Can the Feng Shui Sifu give some advice please.

I've attached the picture from the front of the house.

[URL=..img199.imageshack.us/i/picture1na.png/][img]..img199.imageshack.us/img199/5920/picture1na.th.png[/img][/URL]

Thanks

My advice, dont buy. U always have a choice. Eventhough is cheaper but next time if u want to sell, it will be very difficult to sell, resale value also surely cheaper because u also bought it cheaper, so better get a unit not facing to junction.
mybstan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Advise From Feng Shui Master Regarding House Reply with quote

Helo.

I am interested in 1 project in Penang Island. It is condominium named Four Seasons Park Penang. I would like to ask some1 that can share some knowledge on Feng shui. The Tower A is some how facing the funeral place and the unit i intereset is not looking at the funeral place as it facing blok b (coz is L shape design). The road infront is busy and you will need to pass by the chinese cemetery before the can enter the blok. The location of blok is North East. Can some 1 share with me?

thanks
cmen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ..if you guys are looking or some cool and cheap arts for your home try checking out this web . ..barangasia.com.there's alot of quality arts there for your home..
sichang88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: Advise From Feng Shui Master Regarding House Reply with quote

mybstan wrote:
Helo.

I am interested in 1 project in Penang Island. It is condominium named Four Seasons Park Penang. I would like to ask some1 that can share some knowledge on Feng shui. The Tower A is some how facing the funeral place and the unit i intereset is not looking at the funeral place as it facing blok b (coz is L shape design). The road infront is busy and you will need to pass by the chinese cemetery before the can enter the blok. The location of blok is North East. Can some 1 share with me?

thanks

As simple as this, do u want to see daed people day in day out?

Surely no good QI lah...
Yifengshui

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houses that is facing these may have the potential of ShaQi (Killing Forces) for example: -

1. Temple
2. T Junction
3. Heavy Traffic Roads
4. TNB Pylons
5. Broken Mountain
7. Ohter features which are considered ugly, liked Sewer Treatment Plant.

So, even if it faces the cemetery, and the cemetery is well taken care of liked a Golf Course, then there is no big deal. The only issue is with some good friends that may come to visit. But that is not really a problem, if you know how to take care of them, spiritually. In fact, the good point of living within the cemetery, especially in high rise, is the unobstructed view, that is almost guaranteed. For landed properties, try to stay away if your land is the same level or lower then the cemetery.

However, a point to note, some houses within the cemetery do brings in luck. The question is, do you know how to tap in such Qi to benefits the residents.
kevyeoh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know if my question is the same as this one, but i'm attaching a picture... what if the junction is like the one shown on the picture? Basically the road becomes like a H.... it's just a small road with minimal traffic flow...consider bad feng shui?

tkc wrote:
hi everyone,

lee91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are talking about terrace house, then usually the facing will be the main entrance. You should logicaly deduce how the house being design to face, meaning when you look at it, you know that the house is facing which direction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: