HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor Quality Sofa from Caccina/Furrucci Design

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
horatio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Poor Quality Sofa from Caccina/Furrucci Design Reply with quote

I purchased a sofa set from Caccina/Furrucci Design recently and I am very unhappy with the quality of their leather, workmanship and very poor after sale service. I complained to their management a few times and they ignored my complaints. Anyone out there have any bad experience with them and any advice on what I can do next??
huntingdeer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A relative of mine purchased a sofa from Caccina last year. Also encountered lots of quality issue and he complained to their Director named Catherine Yong, but nothing was done at all. I understand this company produced sofas and furniture mainly for the export market in which they can fetch higher prices, so why would they want to sell locally. One has to be careful in buying from such “export” companies, as the factory rejects not meeting specifications of overseas market are normally sold locally. One option is for you to take the case to Consumer Tribunal if they are not responding.
timberlake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Caccina's factory and sales outlet located in Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama?? If yes, I also heard bad things on their quality and after sale service. They usually advertised during sales time. You should stick to suppliers who have retail outlets in Malaysia, as they tend to be more concern on supplying better quality products and maintaining good reputation ,and therefore more customer focus.
horatio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are based in Puchong and always advertised sales in newspapers. Product quality ia really lousy. Director (and management) very arrogant and rude when dealing with customers' complaints. Attitude is too bad you bought a dude and I am not doing anything about it.
Canbelin23

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Caccina Sofa is GOOD!! Reply with quote

I don't know why you guys comment on Cassina sofa so badly....my experience is...I bought a set of sofa from them in year 2004, the quality is very good till now still the same and the sale person is so friendly!!! Very Happy their after sale service is superb!! I bought from caccina, coz one of my friend intro to me... she said, wanna look for good quality sofa pls go caccina sofa that located in puchong Very Happy I'm very happy with their product and service...
Canbelin23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, u guys out there....last time i went to caccina sofa bought a sofa set served by a girl name fiona...her service is perfect and very polite with good manner...maybe you guys can call her up or go caccina sofa look for her. their quality very good lah.....don't try to spoil people company.
arifjoe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Sofa price and quality at Caccina Sofa Puchong Reply with quote

I went to buy a recliner sofa model 9608 Full Leather.

.://..caccina.com.my/recliner.asp

Was quoted at this price .

1R Auto + 3RR Normal = rm4200
Transport rm80
Leather cleaner rm120.

Is this competetive ?
Canbelin23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arijoe....
hey hey! after 3 years I back to this forum...I just bought abother set of sofa from caccina again.... I bought 1R 2 3 is RM4390 full leather. I survey more than 6 furniture shop also can't get this price and their quality is very good....my last sofa bought from them is 2004 now only give way....
Oh ya....the leather cleaner now increase to rm200 per box already! Cause i bought one also. This time a chinese girl serve me...she looks like tweety bird!! hahahaha!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: