HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Toilet Bowl At My Opposite House

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agnenick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Toilet Bowl At My Opposite House Reply with quote

Is there anyone can help?

I am new here. I bought a house recently and I haven't move in yet because of renovation. I noticed that my new neighbour situated just opposite facing my house has an odd taste. They put new removed toilet bowl beside of their house just facing my entrance as flower pot usage. Can anyone tell me whether is a bad feng shui? Is there anyway I can solve it if there is?

Many thanks.
Agnes :(
ngou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Toilet Bowl At My Opposite House Reply with quote

agnenick wrote:
Is there anyone can help?

I am new here. I bought a house recently and I haven't move in yet because of renovation. I noticed that my new neighbour situated just opposite facing my house has an odd taste. They put new removed toilet bowl beside of their house just facing my entrance as flower pot usage. Can anyone tell me whether is a bad feng shui? Is there anyway I can solve it if there is?

Many thanks.
Agnes Sad

Hi Agnes,

Don't be so spuperstitious. I can guarantee you that nobody can advise you because this is a rare case. I believe it cause nothing but if you feel anything wrong, please let us know. Very Happy

Just my 2 cents.
agnenick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your advice and hopefully it's only my superstition. If anything, could you advice me further? Have a nice day and Merry Christmas!
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agnenick wrote:
Thank you for your advice and hopefully it's only my superstition. If anything, could you advice me further? Have a nice day and Merry Christmas!

Sure, just post it here to share the experience. To apply the classical feng shui in this modern world, we need to try. Different poeple might give you different opinion based of their experiences.
len9zai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg....this is really very rare taste...
and your neighbour really had very ODD TASTE!
maybe they just dont wanna waste the stuffs....
if you are not feeling really well..maybe you can discuss with them to change the direction of the bowl..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: