HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Suitable Insurance Plan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackct

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Any Suitable Insurance Plan? Reply with quote

Hi, may someone help to provide me insurance plan for my parents (Father next birthday 59, mother next birthday 55)?
Preferable have cash return/ investment value.
Thanks.[/b]
globalvision77

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Suitable Insurance Plan? Reply with quote

jackct wrote:
Hi, may someone help to provide me insurance plan for my parents (Father next birthday 59, mother next birthday 55)?
Thanks.[/b]

Hi
Still need me help?Im insurance agent.
kawaharu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Any Suitable Insurance Plan? Reply with quote

jackct wrote:
Thanks.[/b]

Because u got mention about u prefer cash return.
So mayb u can go tru endowment plan.
Actually many plan oso suitable to ur parent.
But u need protection n cash return together, suprenme living care plus(36 critical illness) the sum assured is increase every year.
Actually most of plan is suitable for ur parent, the condition need to think abou it is:
1. What u really need?
2. How much u can afford?
3. Ur parent health

Thats all i can tell u
Hope can help on u.
asmtakaful

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HLTMT i-save

It is a regular contribution investment-linked family takaful plan, which provides both protection and investment returns.

Maximum Entry Age : 60 years old

Sum Covered : 50x Annual Contribution

Duration of Contract : Up to age 80 next birthday

Your Choice of Fund :

* HLTMT i-Income Fund
This fund aims to preserve capital and generate stable income by investing predominantly in Islamic debt securities and to a certain degree in equities.

* HLTMT i-Balanced Fund
This fund targets medium to long-term capital growth as well as generates regular income through a diversified investment portfolio containing a mixed balance of Islamic debt securities and equities. Both funds are invested in accordance with Shariah principles.

For more information, please Email at gsmtakaful@gmail.com

Georgie Shelagh

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A return premium term life insurance policy would return most of the premiums to you if you outlive the 5 year term of the policy. However, the premiums are much higher for return premium than they are for level term lfie insurance.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: