HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey smooth9, thnx fo d useful input there, im still thinkin bout d blanca b4 i put in d deposit. which unit did u purchase? nvr asked bout d clustered one coze its slightly smaller n havin to share d backside wit yo neighbor is a bit unpleasant....
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
hey smooth9, thnx fo d useful input there, im still thinkin bout d blanca b4 i put in d deposit. which unit did u purchase? nvr asked bout d clustered one coze its slightly smaller n havin to share d backside wit yo neighbor is a bit unpleasant....

I purchased the clarissa 2, its slightly smaller but suits the budget and size we need Smile
termite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bustahoodz,
Welcome to the forum. I talked with my agent yesterday and he said about 15 units left. I also have paid deposit for the cluster unit. Take your time before making the decision. But, time is ticking..........
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

termite wrote:
Hi bustahoodz,
Welcome to the forum. I talked with my agent yesterday and he said about 15 units left. I also have paid deposit for the cluster unit. Take your time before making the decision. But, time is ticking..........

hey termite, u mean 15 units for d clustered ones or d semi-ds? im eyein for d semi d, but d lspace for landscaping is a bit small, dont u think...n they increased d price by more than 10%..... wal la wei
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, u think dat d 2nd project of dis developer will increase more in terms of pricing if evr they build semi d as compared to d present ones? coz maybe i think itll b cheaper during d soft launch s compared to d late2 birds....
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bustahoodz,

I am pretty sure the 15 units that termite mention is not the available units for semi-ds, since they only have 4 units left when I first visited their sales office few months ago, there is no reason for them to keep the units for their own... in addition, the next few times when I visited their sales office until I signed the snp n paid the deposits, the masterplan showing the units available is keep on being taken by buyers both for semids and cluster semids! I did met a buyer on the day of signing the snp doing the same thing as me....

it is either 15 units available for cluster semi-ds or the whole project as a whole... maybe bro termite can confirm this...

bustahoodz wrote:
hey guys, u think dat d 2nd project of dis developer will increase more in terms of pricing if evr they build semi d as compared to d present ones? coz maybe i think itll b cheaper during d soft launch s compared to d late2 birds....

to be frank, it may be possible that the price doesnt increase a lot for the next project... but there is no way the price will be cheaper for future project if they ever built semi-ds...
they are working agressively to built a shopping mall with jusco in this project (hope this is success soon)... the golf course with clubhouse will be ready in a few months.... the bridge also.... a chinese school.... most important... for the next project, they will not be a new developer anymore.... they will have a track record which I see that they are on track to be a reputable developer seeing at the quality of houses that they are building now and the project looks promising to be completed on time. The quality control seems to be quite strict for them... in the past few months observing the row that I bought into, I have noticed that they have removed the pilling that has been completed for the WHOLE row, and make the traditional pilling which is shown on one of the pic that I have posted in my previous posting... I bet they are incurring more cost, but it may be necessary to build a good house on different type of land if the normal pilling doesnt work..... at least they removed it and do it again... from my layman perspective... they are responsible developer la... correct me if I am wrong...

In addition, the last time when I spoke to the sales person, the next 2 residence project for HBL in this area will be link houses, and bungalows... there may be semi-ds on the piece of land above emerald west, which is still own by HBL in the future... but IMHO looks like HBL will most likely develop the remaining of the land below emerald west FIRST like what they are doing now. So if the semi-ds is launch 2-3 years later... it is impossible for the price to come down again looking at the vast development in emerald west and anggun...

Merry Christmas ladies and gentlement !~!! Smile
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys & happy jolly holiday!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i'm your neighbour from emerald west... just want to confirm with what smooth9 have mentioned... YES, emerald west will be going to build semi-ds for the next project, it will be situated nearby the golf course (much more nearer than my neigbourhood)... not erected yet, but the land lots can be easily seen... i was told by the developer rep. that this will be their next project... cannot confirm what will the design be, but the pricing (i'm guessing only yaa) would be a bit cheaper as compare to Anggun's...

and smooth, long time no hear... come over to Emerald thread if you're free... hei, the Mall opposite Anggun is picking up speed, yeah? i went there this morning, they have flatten the area... by the looks of it, pretty similar to the Curve (wishfull thinking... he he he)
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will it b d same developer who'll manage d next phase after anggun? coze im keen on bein d early birds,y? bcoze off course got discount one n more goodies, n most importantly, location we can choose one. i think so too bout d price will b slightly cheaper than anggun coze even now d world oil price is at $37 per barrel, n hopefully, d cost to construct house also down like cow2........ Wink
termite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear house hunters,
I went to Anggun site 3 times , last month, early this month and end of this month. During the periods, I was informed that the number of unit left (believe for semi-d cluster for sure) during that time were around 25, 17 and recently 15 only. I also saw the booking board and obviously it hasmore green circle stickers compare to my first visit last month.

Assuming that the fact is true, then the potential buyer needs to grap his unit asap hoping that the decent /good unit is still available.

Merry Christmas to those who are celebreting it....Cheers!
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder how much for d blanca unit near d entrance when they bought, or even near d end lot, more land area can do so much s compared to d later phase which is so small, cant do much wit dat piece of land....n u knw i might think d company dont wana incur any losses due to fuel hike n maybe d reason y d price value appreciate so much from 428k to 492k was to compensate from d earlier buyers...its like d early birds very2 lucky coz d late comers will bear d rising cost of raw materials for them....m i rite here? plz can any1 tell me wat was d selling price then for those blanca units which have a big chunk of land at their disposal? coze i think wit RM491800 i can get a better bargain IF it werent bcoze of our beloved PM (NOT!) increasing d fuel price.....wat d rest of u think? Mad
smooth9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:
Hi guys & happy jolly holiday!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i'm your neighbour from emerald west... just want to confirm with what smooth9 have mentioned... YES, emerald west will be going to build semi-ds for the next project, it will be situated nearby the golf course (much more nearer than my neigbourhood)... not erected yet, but the land lots can be easily seen... i was told by the developer rep. that this will be their next project... cannot confirm what will the design be, but the pricing (i'm guessing only yaa) would be a bit cheaper as compare to Anggun's...

and smooth, long time no hear... come over to Emerald thread if you're free... hei, the Mall opposite Anggun is picking up speed, yeah? i went there this morning, they have flatten the area... by the looks of it, pretty similar to the Curve (wishfull thinking... he he he)

Hi ilyashukri,

happy holidays and nice to see you here my friend!! Wink

good to hear that the semi-ds in Emerald will be launch soon, the last time when I visited the sales office in Emerald in september, the final unit of Amethyst that is almost ready to move in is priced at 428k (increases by 22%), and I did enquire with the lady about future launch of semi-ds after ivory, and if what she said is true, she said that with the development around Emerald, new launches of semi-ds will easily costs 500k++ Shocked but I thought it is possible, as they may include the golf and clubhouse facilities too?

as for the shopping mall, I saw the flatening of land last week too, hope the shopping mall is nicely done, I am hoping to see they start contructing it as soon as possible Very Happy I will visit Emerald thread, wow it has been long lol, but I still read the thread sometimes, it has been getting more active recently, looks like everyone is exited after getting keys Very Happy
smooth9

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
will it b d same developer who'll manage d next phase after anggun? coze im keen on bein d early birds,y? bcoze off course got discount one n more goodies, n most importantly, location we can choose one. i think so too bout d price will b slightly cheaper than anggun coze even now d world oil price is at $37 per barrel, n hopefully, d cost to construct house also down like cow2........ Wink

Hey bustahoodz,

The next phase of semi ds that ilyashukri mentioned is a a different development called Emerald, which is developed by Promakmur development (50:50 JV between Hong Bee Land and Guoccoland). The houses in Emerald were developed since 2001 I believe, and you can see people staying in Emerald East (right side from the lights after toll) for the past few years, and Emerald west (above Anggun, beside the new golf course) people just got their keys few weeks ago, and start moving in Smile Since Emerald is JV with hong bee land, and Anggun is solely developed by hongbeeland, they have managed to integrated this place like a township together, although developed as 2 projects by 2 different company. Hope the above makes sense...

having said that, bro bustahoodz... what the sales person told me earlier may still hold true, if you are looking for a project by the same developer, most likely their next phase will be link and bungalow houses. You may want to check with them in the sales office and ask them to explain what will be the next phase in their masterplan.

bustahoodz wrote:
i wonder how much for d blanca unit near d entrance when they bought, or even near d end lot, more land area can do so much s compared to d later phase which is so small, cant do much wit dat piece of land....

The price of 428k during the initial launch will SURELY means only for those with standard land area, e.g. 35X75. The fine print always says fromXXXk for any development. If the units has more land because it is an end/corner lot, the price will definately be higher, just like any other development. I will not be suprise if the price of the end lot costs from 500k -650k depends on how much additional land they have. In fact, for my case, I am purchasing a unit facing south, and for this, I paid an additional 5k for my unit as well. everything extra/ more valueble is priced into a higher selling price...

bustahoodz wrote:
n u knw i might think d company dont wana incur any losses due to fuel hike n maybe d reason y d price value appreciate so much from 428k to 492k was to compensate from d earlier buyers...its like d early birds very2 lucky coz d late comers will bear d rising cost of raw materials for them....m i rite here? plz can any1 tell me wat was d selling price then for those blanca units which have a big chunk of land at their disposal?coze i think wit RM491800 i can get a better bargain IF it werent bcoze of our beloved PM (NOT!) increasing d fuel price.....wat d rest of u think?

IMHO... the price is very much due to the supply and demand, and for the price to increase about 15% after more than a year and still sustainable means that there is a real demand for this project, imagine if a project is no doing well and the developer is still trying to increase the price? Laughing ...... and it looks like the developer has no problem selling all units before VP at the current taken rate... I am confident it will be fully sold just like the first 2 subphase since if you look closely to the masterplan of Anggun, there is no "bad" units, e.g. facing an intersection etc...

IMHO...It is quite simple to determine whether HBL might offer a lower price for their future launch, if were to compare apple to apple la----> how well is the previous phase selling? if the previous phase is well taken by the market, e.g. fully sold... and with more development /facilities /accessibility coming up, bare in mind that the developer needs to spend money to make those that I have just mentioned... so it will be a better place to stay, people are also more confident that the developer is solid after their completion of their first project, and hence willing to pay higher price...

the increase of property price for the building of a shopping mall, golf course, chinese school, infrasturcture etc is not being built into the earlier phase. Also if you look around the market, the price of most property that were launched after the fuel hike were up by AT LEAST 10-20% compare to their previous phase.... It is very true that some of the material cost may go down due to the recent raw material price, but there are other materials that once up will be hard to come down again, just like many things we buy in our everyday life...

Finally... for you to decide whether to buy a property is truly your choice by your valuation of all the information that were available in the market, and whether you like the location and property or not since I think you are buying it for your own stay right? I may sound a little bias since I like the property (otherwise I will not buy into it right Wink ), bare with me Wink I try to be neutral by presenting more information/facts, rather than my imagination... but finally just like many things in life... it is how you see it, if you think the place has potential, I doubt you will see it at a lower price in the future.... the key words is it is always best to buy property yesterday Wink
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx for yo response, smooth9. darn it! when i called d SA dis mornin, d one n only blanca left was snapped already.....no more semi-d left only clustered...guess, im pretty unlucky... Crying or Very sad
smooth9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
thnx for yo response, smooth9. darn it! when i called d SA dis mornin, d one n only blanca left was snapped already.....no more semi-d left only clustered...guess, im pretty unlucky... Crying or Very sad

I am sorry to hear that Shocked you may want to check out the clarissa 2/dansa 2 end lot if it is still available... some of the the land size is bigger, but the built up is about 10% smaller whilst sharing the back of your house with your neighbour... there is also some bungalows for sale in this project as well if it suits your budget... anyway good luck on your house hunting! Wink
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spycat wrote:
Might as well look further in for new Bungalows at RM 428,000 only with 45' x 100' land and same design as Anggun. 10 Mins Walking Distance. Gated Community. Project name is Desa Mutiara or Mutiara Residen.

Contact
Bryan 012 2835397, or
Alex 012 321 2287, or
Ms Chang 012 210 9906

Email
sales@euthenia.com.my

i went there last 3 weeks, d price is extremely cheap for a bungalow, but d design of it jus not on par wit wat anggun has to offer... i'd rather go for quality, beautiful layout, s compared to big house, big land area but wit poor design, etc...jus my view
smooth9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
spycat wrote:
Might as well look further in for new Bungalows at RM 428,000 only with 45' x 100' land and same design as Anggun. 10 Mins Walking Distance. Gated Community. Project name is Desa Mutiara or Mutiara Residen.

Contact
Bryan 012 2835397, or
Alex 012 321 2287, or
Ms Chang 012 210 9906

Email
sales@euthenia.com.my

i went there last 3 weeks, d price is extremely cheap for a bungalow, but d design of it jus not on par wit wat anggun has to offer... i'd rather go for quality, beautiful layout, s compared to big house, big land area but wit poor design, etc...jus my view

I agreed, which is part of the reason I made the purchase on AnGGun Very Happy
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any updates bout dis property? has it all been sold out? Laughing
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, jus wonderin...expected completion end of dis year, but how soon can u guys move in? in terms of CF, electricity n water, is it like in a couple of weeks b4 collectin d keys?
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
any updates bout dis property? has it all been sold out? Laughing

I did went to the site 2 weeks ago, and the construction progress seems to be going well, I just noticed that they are building a man-made lake (or takungan air) after the caltex station turning into the new access road (yet to be completed) to AnGGun+Emerald West. I didnt visit their sales office during that trip, but there should be some units left, according to termite there are still 15 units of cluster semi-ds left as of 23rd of December (which is like 5% of this project left). grab it fast if you are considering this area.

Man-made lake beside the new access road to AnGGun/Emerald West:

Most of the houses in the background are already 70-80% completed, except the final phase with the first 2 row of foundation completed/reinforce concrete in progress as of 27/12/2008:

bustahoodz wrote:
hey guys, jus wonderin...expected completion end of dis year, but how soon can u guys move in? in terms of CF, electricity n water, is it like in a couple of weeks b4 collectin d keys?

I have just received a letter from developer last week asking me to fill in the form and make deposit for tnb and syabas, so electricity n water shouldnt be delay much, and for CF, if AnGGun issues the temporary CF pending actual CF like what Emerald did (they did receive their actual CF after about a month eventually), the house should be ready for move in few weeks after they hand over the keys. Good thing for buyer is that we dont have to wait for each other to move in, since the security is already in place even now before the houses is handed over, as long as one can bare with the renovation going on and loneliness without much neighbour in the first few weeks Smile
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just found this thread.... there is one important thing i need to tell everyone here why south kl grows rapidly compared to north kl....

the truth is.... initially a lot of rumours from government to build KLIA nearby bukit beruntung area and with this, many developers had used this reason to market their housing projects by saying bkt beruntung will become second PJ city.... at last finally government announce the KLIA location at sepang - bloody hell..... since after that.... most of the projects at bkt beruntung stopped and it also impacting rawang and sg buloh.... who gain benefits then??? those who buy hse at south kl area like serdang, puchong, bkt jalil. cyberjaya, putrajaya,sg long, kajang, balakong.... very very pity to those victims at bkt beruntung.... if not those ppl especially from puchong (tends to believe puchong is a high class area) still suffering the same situation like in bkt beruntung or rawang.... tell me puchong guy how many KMs from bandar puteri puchong to kl sentral (heart of kl city)?? i can tell u from rawang toll to kl sentral is about 30km... i bet is around the same mileage and is just that becoz of KLIA, they grows very fast.... u mus thank to our ex-XXX for choosing putrajaya as ........ bias and political issue... speechless....

at last i must say...dun listen to anyone for everything.... trust urself and choose what u trusted in ur heart....
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
just found this thread.... there is one important thing i need to tell everyone here why south kl grows rapidly compared to north kl....

the truth is.... initially a lot of rumours from government to build KLIA nearby bukit beruntung area and with this, many developers had used this reason to market their housing projects by saying bkt beruntung will become second PJ city.... at last finally government announce the KLIA location at sepang - bloody hell..... since after that.... most of the projects at bkt beruntung stopped and it also impacting rawang and sg buloh.... who gain benefits then??? those who buy hse at south kl area like serdang, puchong, bkt jalil. cyberjaya, putrajaya,sg long, kajang, balakong.... very very pity to those victims at bkt beruntung.... if not those ppl especially from puchong (tends to believe puchong is a high class area) still suffering the same situation like in bkt beruntung or rawang.... tell me puchong guy how many KMs from bandar puteri puchong to kl sentral (heart of kl city)?? i can tell u from rawang toll to kl sentral is about 30km... i bet is around the same mileage and is just that becoz of KLIA, they grows very fast.... u mus thank to our ex-XXX for choosing putrajaya as ........ bias and political issue... speechless....

at last i must say...dun listen to anyone for everything.... trust urself and choose what u trusted in ur heart....

n d point is...
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

n d point is...

the point is the main reason why south kl grows faster than north kl that i am telling the truth.... the truth is true and we can just accept it.... so south kl ppl never ever look down at north kl projects.... i mus admit i am quite admiring that area grows very fast but at the same moment... i also know they admiring us for getting a such nice and big semi-D at such cost.... hahaha.... pros and cons is always there for everything.... nothing can be 100% perfect.... example if u buy a house juz near to klcc - ppl first thought is u r very rich and cons side is u might live in danger every seconds bcoz of this high building....

u gain something... u will lose something also.... and this is the balance of life.... this saying will never be wrong all the time.... Laughing

for those house hunters, my advice to u is list down all ur requirement and make it in priority orders in sequence.... look, study and analyze according to the sequence and u will find ur answer one day....
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:
I have just received a letter from developer last week asking me to fill in the form and make deposit for tnb and syabas, so electricity n water shouldnt be delay much, and for CF, if AnGGun issues the temporary CF pending actual CF like what Emerald did (they did receive their actual CF after about a month eventually), the house should be ready for move in few weeks after they hand over the keys. Good thing for buyer is that we dont have to wait for each other to move in, since the security is already in place even now before the houses is handed over, as long as one can bare with the renovation going on and loneliness without much neighbour in the first few weeks Smile

wah smooth, nice angle and pixs... just out of curiosity, there is a 'pancing' place further down the going-to-be man-made lake, right?

in our Emerald West case, Hand-Over Keys date is on the 26 Nov 2008 and the permenant CF was delivered on the 30 December 2008 (a month earlier than expected, coz they told us will be receiving by CNY)...

i think it will be the same practice by HBL...
lepat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:

.... tell me puchong guy how many KMs from bandar puteri puchong to kl sentral (heart of kl city)?? i can tell u from rawang toll to kl sentral is about 30km... i bet is around the same mileage and is just that becoz of KLIA, they grows very fast.... u mus thank to our ex-XXX for choosing putrajaya as ........ bias and political issue... speechless....

personally i do not think KLIA did much to spur the growth of KL to the south...it probably did have an big impact on Nilai and it's surrounding area but that about it....jobs still remain pretty much in the Klang Valley..they never really shifted to KLIA area or Putrajaya for that matter (except for govt officers and they mostly stay around putrajaya/dengkil area anyway).

i think why puchong, bukit jalil and even serdang grew faster than many north kl area is because they are very well connected not just to kl city centre but to many parts of klang valley. people work all over klang valley not just in central KL. many of the people who lives in puchong, works in PJ, Kelana Jaya (the morning crawl on LDP can vouch for this).

I used to live in bandar kinrara and i felt how central it is...i can get to One U, Mid Valley, Shah Alam, KLCC, Bangsar in no time (depending on traffic of course)...i have sg besi hway, Kesas, LDP, NPE at my disposal...

and typically those of us who stays in central/south of KL, our lives revolves around this area...where our parents, children's schools, shopping malls are...

why lembah beringin/bukit beruntung never took off?...they are friggin far dude. IMHO had KLIA been built on the north of KL, it have impacted lembah beringin/bukit beruntung as much as it had impacted nilai...i doubht it would bring the growth of KL to the north
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lepat wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

.... tell me puchong guy how many KMs from bandar puteri puchong to kl sentral (heart of kl city)?? i can tell u from rawang toll to kl sentral is about 30km... i bet is around the same mileage and is just that becoz of KLIA, they grows very fast.... u mus thank to our ex-XXX for choosing putrajaya as ........ bias and political issue... speechless....

personally i do not think KLIA did much to spur the growth of KL to the south...it probably did have an big impact on Nilai and it's surrounding area but that about it....jobs still remain pretty much in the Klang Valley..they never really shifted to KLIA area or Putrajaya for that matter (except for govt officers and they mostly stay around putrajaya/dengkil area anyway).

i think why puchong, bukit jalil and even serdang grew faster than many north kl area is because they are very well connected not just to kl city centre but to many parts of klang valley. people work all over klang valley not just in central KL. many of the people who lives in puchong, works in PJ, Kelana Jaya (the morning crawl on LDP can vouch for this).

I used to live in bandar kinrara and i felt how central it is...i can get to One U, Mid Valley, Shah Alam, KLCC, Bangsar in no time (depending on traffic of course)...i have sg besi hway, Kesas, LDP, NPE at my disposal...

and typically those of us who stays in central/south of KL, our lives revolves around this area...where our parents, children's schools, shopping malls are...

why lembah beringin/bukit beruntung never took off?...they are friggin far dude. IMHO had KLIA been built on the north of KL, it have impacted lembah beringin/bukit beruntung as much as it had impacted nilai...i doubht it would bring the growth of KL to the north

i dont really agree with u..... an international airport always play an important role in development.... think of how subang old airport impacting development in subang.... next, when there is an airport of coz the development of new roads, highways, amenities, alternative connection will be brought up.... do u think putrajaya, cyberjaya all that will exist without KLIA there? oh my god, u are comparing bukit beruntung with nilai? bro.... nilai is even far from kl coz it is located in N.S. already..... hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: