HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smooth9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ester/Termite,

I have done the first round of defects during key handover and has about 20+ defects, mine are mostly minor defects ranging from hairline cracks, minor chipped tiles, painting job, cracked door that does not looks nice and cannot close properly, and the fence at the back was bended and started rusting due to the bend.

Guys... I would recommend checking the fence at the back as well if you havent Rolling Eyes the one sharing with your back neighbour, as I have noticed that the immediate FEW neighbour of mine has bended fence at the back as well. I believe the workers step on our back fence as a shortcut to the back row during construction so they dont have to walk one big round to go to the backrow.
Chris L

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello forumers, I am new to this forum. After reading all the posts about Anggun Residence, I am very impressed with all the house buyer's wanting to share their opinions and comments about their new home.

I have been living in Country Homes for 15 years now and I am very convinced that Anggun will be a very nice place to live in and I would say the developer has done a marvellous job in this project. I am so convinced that I have decided to make a change and decided to move over to Anggun. I have bought a unit at Anggun Residence 2 and also attended their open day recently. I am impressed with their consultant talks on landscaping, security and architecture. They really make the concepts work so far and I like it.

I am just wondering if there is a separate thread on Anggun 2 where all the new buyers can chat just like what you guys did for Anggun 1?
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, U can always start a new thread if there isn't one.
termite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Defect List Reply with quote

Hai Cris L,
Welcome to the forum and neighborhood! You made the right choice of buying Anggun 2!

Hi Anggunians 1,
I am really impressed the way they have responded to my defect lists. Mine got >30 items but when I went and check those lists I found that almost all of them have been repaired up to my expectations. Bravo to the new Contractor..I think the focal person was Jenny.

But, the down side of staying in Aggun in my opinion is there are still a lot of phase 1 units that have not been occupied although those have been sold. When I asked around, someone told be that most of the people bought the units for investment. That's why around 30-40% units are currently occupied.

Well, got my keys already and ready to move in....Cheers!
ahsoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm interested to get a anggun 1 Clarissa unit. Do you mind sharing what is the current market value now?
Chris L

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl, noted and will try starting a new thread on Anggun 2.
Termite, congratulations on getting your keys. Sounds like the developer is doing a good job in rectifying your defects. In every new project, there are bound to have investors but once people started to move in, it will be a domino effect and will create interest to buy those units. happy moving in.......
xgineer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone! I am new to this Anggun Virtual Neighborhood.
In fact, I had bought one unit in Anggun 2 Residences recently as I am quite impressed with the concept and design of the whole project.

Chris L, if you had started a new thread on Anggun 2 Residences, please notify me!
Chris L

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi xgineer,

You can go to index page and look out for Anggun 2 Residence or ..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26108.

Great to know that you bought a unit at Anggun 2. Are you going to live in it or purely for investment? The developer have yet to release the remaining units for sale. They should have done that during their Open Day recently and I am sure they should have a lot of enquiries and interested buyers. I am just hoping that the reason they do not release is because maybe the Jusco deal is being revived and they are waiting for the announcement so that the prices for the remaining units can be increased!

Perhaps you can begin posting your response in the Anggun 2 Residence thread?
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, do you guys happened to have any electrician, plaster ceilling, contractor to recommend? or someone that has done your house and you are happy with their work?

seems like most of my defect are being rectified by HBL, and we are about to start renovating our clarissa II house, now scratching my head on finding someone suitable to do the job Confused

I hope to look for someone with Good workmanship, and Okay price, hope you guys got some good contact to recommend, thanks a million in advance Smile
Chris L

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi smooth9,
I do not have a "good" electrical contractor to recommend but any of them is good if they follow good electrical practice per IEE regulation and TNB regulation. I have some experience in this area and I can share with all of you so that you will not be taken for a ride and most importantly the electrical wiring must be safe to be used later. As always, cheap things not good and good things not cheap. I recommend that we need to enforce good wiring in this case and pay a little bit more so that our home is safe and not cause fire due to electrical overloading. All contractors will cut corners to give you the lowest price and cutting corners means that they will find easiest way to do the wiring but you are going to live with the potential danger later.

The following is the list I would recommend :

1. Insist that all socket points must not exceed 3 points per circuit. Circuit means that it will have wiring going back to the Distribution Box (DB-sometimes called fuse box). Some cheapo contractors will tap power from the existing socket points and simply run the additonal sockets you required in series. This is ok if all the socket points have low wattage usage, i.e. radios, blenders, etc but if you have one socket supplying power to a microwave oven, another to kettle, another to rice cooker, what is going to happpen is that it will overload the wiring and melt the copper wires. This is how fire starts. Remember, high power appliance like kettle, rice cooker, ovens, iron and heater consumes between 1000w -3000w. A socket usually come with a 2.5 mm cable and this is only good for max 2000w at any one time.
2. Insist that all lighting points do not exceed 10 per circuit.
3. For air-cond points, it is recommended to have 4mm cable instead of 2.5mm. To give you a rule of thumb, 2.5mm is good for max 1.5 hp air-cond. If you foresee to use a 2 or 2.5hp (esp. for the living area), you must need 4mm cable. Beware that cheapo contractors will tell you that 2.5mm is ok because the new air-cond is low on wattage and amperes. The price between a 2.5mm and 4mm cable is not a lot more but you have the benefit of being safe and also to cater for future change to a bigger hp air-cond. Cable quality can decline over the years and thicker cable will give some allowance for deteoration especially used on high power consumption appliances.
Also, make sure that each air-cond point have it's own circuit. Contractors normally tap the power from existing sockets. They are saving wires in so doing! What happen if you switch on the air-cond and use the socket for iron, kettle or water heater at a same time? This is a excellent recipe for overloading and fire starting!
4. Check with the developer to see if all the wiring in the house is run in metal counduit (they should per IEE/TNB specification). You also need to insist the contractor to run all wires in metal conduit. Metal conduit prevents the wires from damage if accidently nailed or drilled. Imagine if you nail on the wall and it hit the wires, you can be eletrocuted!

The thickness of cable and the length used will affect the price so you need to make sure this is made known to the contractor. You will need to ensure that the contractor has complied to your requirement by asking him to run a test witnessed by you before you pay him.

For all this, you pay a little bit more but you will have a piece of mind. This is my 2 cents worth and I hope it is enligthening to all proud owners of Anggun.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris L wrote:
Hi smooth9,
I do not have a "good" electrical contractor to recommend but any of them is good if they follow good electrical practice per IEE regulation and TNB regulation. I have some experience in this area and I can share with all of you so that you will not be taken for a ride and most importantly the electrical wiring must be safe to be used later. As always, cheap things not good and good things not cheap. I recommend that we need to enforce good wiring in this case and pay a little bit more so that our home is safe and not cause fire due to electrical overloading. All contractors will cut corners to give you the lowest price and cutting corners means that they will find easiest way to do the wiring but you are going to live with the potential danger later.

The following is the list I would recommend :

1. Insist that all socket points must not exceed 3 points per circuit. Circuit means that it will have wiring going back to the Distribution Box (DB-sometimes called fuse box). Some cheapo contractors will tap power from the existing socket points and simply run the additonal sockets you required in series. This is ok if all the socket points have low wattage usage, i.e. radios, blenders, etc but if you have one socket supplying power to a microwave oven, another to kettle, another to rice cooker, what is going to happpen is that it will overload the wiring and melt the copper wires. This is how fire starts. Remember, high power appliance like kettle, rice cooker, ovens, iron and heater consumes between 1000w -3000w. A socket usually come with a 2.5 mm cable and this is only good for max 2000w at any one time.
2. Insist that all lighting points do not exceed 10 per circuit.
3. For air-cond points, it is recommended to have 4mm cable instead of 2.5mm. To give you a rule of thumb, 2.5mm is good for max 1.5 hp air-cond. If you foresee to use a 2 or 2.5hp (esp. for the living area), you must need 4mm cable. Beware that cheapo contractors will tell you that 2.5mm is ok because the new air-cond is low on wattage and amperes. The price between a 2.5mm and 4mm cable is not a lot more but you have the benefit of being safe and also to cater for future change to a bigger hp air-cond. Cable quality can decline over the years and thicker cable will give some allowance for deteoration especially used on high power consumption appliances.
Also, make sure that each air-cond point have it's own circuit. Contractors normally tap the power from existing sockets. They are saving wires in so doing! What happen if you switch on the air-cond and use the socket for iron, kettle or water heater at a same time? This is a excellent recipe for overloading and fire starting!
4. Check with the developer to see if all the wiring in the house is run in metal counduit (they should per IEE/TNB specification). You also need to insist the contractor to run all wires in metal conduit. Metal conduit prevents the wires from damage if accidently nailed or drilled. Imagine if you nail on the wall and it hit the wires, you can be eletrocuted!

The thickness of cable and the length used will affect the price so you need to make sure this is made known to the contractor. You will need to ensure that the contractor has complied to your requirement by asking him to run a test witnessed by you before you pay him.

For all this, you pay a little bit more but you will have a piece of mind. This is my 2 cents worth and I hope it is enligthening to all proud owners of Anggun.

Thanks Chris L, i know this is meant for Anggun, but i've found it to be immensely helpful. In fact i'll be using it as a reference sheet for all my future electrical installations & add ons. TQ.
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, very useful information indeed Very Happy Thank you very much Chris!

In the past when facing with electrician, as I am not familiar with the technical requirement, I will just say how many point here, how many light points here etc, and let them quote directly and do the rest, then praying they will make sure everything is okay lol, thinking back it is very dangerous lol

now at least I know the rule of thumb to discuss the requirement with them and make sure what they propose is safe and sound from your rule of thumb. Thanks again Chris Smile
Esther C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum is sooooo alive ;D have been busy with flying and also not to forget the house..din know renovation work and planning requires that MUCH time..OMG!!! anyone moving in to anggun anytime soon?? Havent seen my my neighbours at all, all this while im dropping by Wink
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Finally, I am moving into the neighbourhood by mid of september, provided if all the renovation is on schedule! we started renovation last week, and I agree that there are quite a bit of work to do by even for me just doing minor renovation Laughing The most time consuming part for me is to meet up with different contractors and wait for their quotation, am glad that part is done now, and we have moved forward Wink

Idea I wanted to recommend an electrician who did our home, and also did few other houses in Anggun which the owner is also very satisfied (he is recommended to me by our neighbour in Anggun) Smile very good work, good price, and what impressed me unexpectedly is the way Kent take the trouble to think thoughtfully and give GOOD and sincere recommendation about the practically of what needs to be done and what doesnt need to be done, and how to best do it from his experience, and we will decide! sometimes, some contractor will just ask us to do everything, or will just do everything that you want without taking into consideration the practicality, and when move in we will be like.... like this how to use

here is his contact:
Electrician: Kent
016-2082830
Area: Klang Valley

If you are looking for a good and responsible electrician, I will highly recommend Kent and his workers Smile if you need a name, just tell him Alex from Anggun recommended him, not that it is necessary or you can just say someone from Anggun recommended him Laughing, as I am not expecting any commission, it is just my goodwill recommendation for their good work. I will share more contractors in the coming weeks if my other contractor is good as well, e.g the contractor for wet+tiling work is doing quite good so far and gave good price as well, wil share with everyone again once they are done with their part.

Good luck on your renovation and looking forward in seeing you guys in the neighbourhood Smile
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I thought about posting an update on the upcoming First Anggun Resident Association Meeting on the 18th September, Saturday on the previous Anggun 1 sales office. It should be a good opportunity to meet up with our fellow neighbors and discuss about how to make the neighborhood better for everyone Smile Hope to see many of you guys on the day.

We have finally finished our renovation, as you can probably imagined, we are so excited to move in to the neighborhood this weekend Smile After finishing our renovation, I would like to thank and recommends few GREAT contractors to you guys. Those that I think are not so good, I will save it for myself only Embarassed I will try to entails why these contractors are good, in case you find it suitable, just give them a call and speak to them directly, in case you need a reference, my name is Alex, but for rest assure, not that it is necessary to mention my name, you can just keep in touch with them, you guys will deal directly, and I am not expecting any commission of any kind as mentioned, just a thank you for their good work and pleasure working with them recently Smile

1) Electrician: Kent
016-2082830 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              016-2082830      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- He gave a very good price and good suggestion during the quotation part, and subsequently their staff who did my units are also very experience and responsible who will took good care of our home and did the job beyond my expectation, everything was nicely done. I was recommended by my neighbor opposite, and one thing good about them is that by request, they use developer's TnJ switches and points for my home. If you like developer's mid range TnJ switches and points (if you check out houz depot, it is on sale for about RM30 Shocked , they can add any amount of the same switches and points for your home that looks the same Smile

2) Plaster Ceiling: Mr Yeong
012-3962244
Cheapest quote I could find in the market, they seems quite busy, and from my and other contractors view point, they job and material is okay, probably because the majority of the workers who did our house are foreign worker except one local. But, if you are on budget, give them a call and they shall get the job done okay...

Plaster Ceiling: Yen
012-6454466
- Ah yen who did our immediate neighbor and our neighbor opposite did a good job and I heard their price is acceptable as well. He did a partition wall in our home, and we are satisfied with his work and he is very responsible on his work. If you are looking for a better job, and an okay price, I would recommend him.

3) Kitchen: Kent Kitchen (also Kent)
012-3161612
- The owner of this business in Kota Damansara is also Kent, I actually met 3 different kent in totals during the renovation period lol, his show unit is just a few doors away from Kian Classic/Lorenzo. If you are looking for nice customize kitchen to your liking at a reasonable price. I will recommend Kent Kitchen, I have compared few other places such as Kian Classic, Signature Kitchen, and few others, their price is quite reasonable, and their work is superb. The owner Kent come to my home to take measurement by himself, they are always on time, keep you updated on what is going on, and besides his experience staffs in showroom and on site, he will also come for site supervision to make sure everything is in order. During their assembling in my home, apparently the top piece of the a cabinet has a small crack during drilling, it is just a small crack that I might not even notice it until later, but he saw it and proactively promise to change it few days later, which they did and always make sure that we are satisfied with our new kitchen, which we did, and I am very happy with our new kitchen and am satisfied with their professional work as well. Wink

Hope to see you guys in the neighborhood, it is kind of quiet in the neighborhood now (can't imagine Tm net says that they still do not have internet port for most of the road now as they are waiting for more people to be on their waiting list before they connect more ports, please make sure you are registering most likely for waiting list now so that it will speed up their process hopefully) It does seems like more people are renovating and moving in soon. good luck and have fun in renovating if you guys are renovating soon Smile
termite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Moving In Time.... Reply with quote

Hi geng,

Any updates about the residence association meeting last weskend? Anything to share?

Does anyone know about the 'Pros' and 'Cons' of having new tiles installed on top of existing tiles rather than removing them first and place the new on?

I climbed up into the first floor of the plaster ceiling section for the bedrooms and I notice that the space between the roof and the ceiling is quite big..People can even camped on that section. It is a perfect passage for burglars to get into our house. Any idea how to stop burglars from getting into our house via the roof?
kenixcmy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: FREE INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANCY & QUOTATION !!! Reply with quote

Hello All,

For your dream home's Interior Design and Renovation, you may refer below for another good option to consider too Smile

H&K Creative One Stop Centre
Tel / Fax : +603-6140 8799
Cellular : +6016-328 3281
E-mail : ckh_78@yahoo.com

Basically a ONE STOP CENTRE for your DREAM HOME SOLUTIONS - Interior Design, Renovation, Refurbishment, Re-decoration, Solid Surface, Tiles, Laminate Flooring, Wallpapers, Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe, Landscaping, Extensions, Painting, Plaster Ceiling, Fencing, Grill, etc. etc.

FREE INTERIOR DESIGN CONSULTANCY & QUOTATION !!!
leong25

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

Hi I'm new here, i've been staying in Emerald West for a while. Everyday i need to past through Anggun entrance to go to work! i have been admiring this place. I plan to buy an Anggun1 unit, wonder if anyone of you are selling the house or u know someone that selling and what price?

Thanks.
termite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Welcome Leong! Reply with quote

Leong,
I notice that this forum becomes less active once people started getting their keys and moving in. Anyways, there are a number of units for sale and what you need to do is to go inside the area and drive along the road and you can see some units for sale with signages on them. You can tell the guard to view the units for sale and they may write down your IC etc. You can also visit. ..mudah.com and type Anggun Rawang under search and find out at least 2 units for sale.

Unfortunately, all the units are being advertised by agents. If you read this forum (old posts) you can find out that one of the buyers was planning to sell his unit due to his relocation issue. Btw, am not an agent but just want to share with you my thoughts...

I believe I have made the right choice of buying Anggun unit untill today.........
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Termite,

Long time no talk Smile hope all is well. I have attended the resident association meeting 2 weeks ago, the meeting is basically to choose a group of committee with different task in hand, so that during the transition period before the developer hand over the property management to the resident association in full, the committee can start to get involve as early as possible, In the meeting, if I remember correctly, there are about 15 committee member selected, so each street has at least 1-2 committee member that you might want to know who is the person in your street in the future. There shall be more communication about the forming of the resident association once it has been legally form, the submittion process has/shall get started soon, and it will take 2-3 months if not mistaken.

As for your second question on laying tiles on top of tiles, to be frank, I have never heard of anyone doing this so far, but I am guessing it will not be durable, as to put a layer of tiles, they will need to put at least 2-3 inch of cement/cement gum, so imagine if you are stepping on the top layer tiles everyday, with the weight of the tiles on top and cement in the middle, it might easily crack the tiles underneath, and once it started cracking, the layer might not be stable anymore, and more will crack, and possibly spoil the upper layer of tiles as well. To be frank, I will highly recommend you to take out the tiles with few more inchs of cement, experience tiler shall know what to do, and as far as I know, people usually take out old tiles before putting new tiles, except the car porch that is in cement is different. I highly recommend my tiler, he did a very good job with good price, the boss and his worker are quite a nice person to deal with as well, feel free to give him a call directly to get a quote:

Tiles and wet works
Tee
019-9553115 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              019-9553115      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Finally, for the roofing, one of our neighbour install additional wood below the ceiling tiles, so that when the burglar open up the tiles, they will not be able to enter. What I did is to install pet immuned infrared censors, as part of my alarm package in each of the space above the plaster ceiling, so when anyone break in thru the roof, the alarm will sound. btw... I will not recommend their service at all... it takes me almost 2 months of chasing almost everyday, and they are like playing games all this time, seriously, one day bring the wrong package, second day make appointment and not turn up, 3rd day do the wrong thing, 4th day say almost coming and it is raining, 5th day come almost in the evening and say need to go back, (that is after waitting them since the morning as they say they are coming at 11am, then 1pm say coming now, 3 pm on the way Twisted Evil )..... and each time to make an appointment need to call them few times, call them first time, they will say check and come back to me on the same day, then no news and call them second day and the sales person will not pick up the phone, few days later when finally manage to get him, the appointment will usually be 1-2 weeks later!!...you can look for alarm package in the market, and just avoid the company with the name BRNO (that you will usually see them in all exhibitions) will probably be a better bet, and never make full payment, as I took a 0% interest plan... what a big mistake for making full payment with this company.
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread has become so silent since everybody got there keys...heard d aeon jaya jusco will finally be materalise huh, dat gud news...

if you guys wana rent a house in Anggun 1, you can contact me via PM or call 0133272956, direct owner, partially furnished and RM1800 per month, negotiable. view to appreciate...

reason to rent, stationed overseas.
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone knows about the assumed Jaya Jusco construction? Well at least there's an effort to expand the road from the Toll exit... Wink
termite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Jusco a Rawang Reply with quote

Hi Geng,
As far as I am concern, the Jusco at Rawang is already confirmed and a lot of Rawang people saying that the location will be at Anggun area. If it is true then, we hit the 'jackpot' for buying Anggun unit.. Razz Shocked Very Happy

Check this out ..malaysia.news.yahoo.com/edge/20101201/tbs-aeon-plans-rm200m-shopping-centre-in-56d1cf5.html
Chris L

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of rumour seems to say that Jusco will be built at Anggun as orginally planned. I know of a family friend that owns some land where the furniture and aquarium shops are and he told me the same. He also said that the state government is negotiating with him to acquire some land for the road expansion.

But all this can only be true if we see some physical activities on the land that has been reserved for Jusco. Right now is just hear say till we see some contruction work. Those guys at Anggun office are still unable to confidently confirm this.

The AEON announcement said that contruction will begin January and will take one year to complete. I cannot imagine if Jusco is completed and the road expansion is not! I think Jusco will not do anything until the road infrastructure and expansion is in place. Rumours also has it that the ongoing work at the toll exit to Rawang town and until the flyover crossing the NKVE highway towards Tasik Puteri is Phase 1. Phase 2 will be from the flyover to Tasik Puteri and no one knows when that Phase 2 is going to happen. The current road simply cannot support the increased traffic if the Jusco is open before the road expansion is done.

Anyone heard any other rumours? Please share.
abooz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Jusco - Officila Reply with quote

GOOD NEWS.

Soil testing work for Jusco has begun in the site. My relative in management of jusco has confirmed that a new one will be built in Emerals. only the site was not certain until now. Now that the soil testing work has begun, it is confirmed that the new Jusco is our neighbour. Congrats.

th road widening will start after phase 1 (tol to rawang town) finishes. preparation is already underway, for example site for construction of new bridge pillars are alreaady cleared at a site behind restoran emeralds. hopefully by next year, Jusco would be operational.

Yahoo.[size=24][/size]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20

Jump to: