HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
termite

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Intruders Reply with quote

Anggunians,
Tsy was mentioning that "The terrible thief even shitting outside their house before leaving!!! "

Based on my experience, similar incident took place somewhere else in which the 'shitting' business was also happened. The finding was that the thieves/thief actually practising 'black magic/ilmu hitam' when breaking in so that people will not be able to see him when leaving. I did not know if the victims were hyponized or became sleepy as well during the breaking in.
Logically, nobody wants to shit after breaking into anyhouse unless they must be some good reasons behind it.

Just thought to share with you guys.....Keep the neighborhood save.............
linustw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jswong wrote:
and the legal assistant just had a nervous laugh and said that this is a standard liability-absolving clause that everyone uses.

I rang up some lawyer friends on the spot and they advised me that in reality, if a spate of robberies occur, there are avenues to sue the asses off the security firm regardless of the disclaimer clauses. So, although we sign off the forms with such bullshit clauses, if we get robbed we can actually challenge the validity of these clauses and sue the developer and/or the security company that they have engaged.

yes, you have to prove that the security firm was negligence beyond reasonable doubt before you can "win" your claim.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U can sue for negligence & that they have not carried out their duties within any reasonable standards, but they will try to dismiss your grounds by asserting that they have meted out their contractual obligations with reasonable diligence & care within the limits of the circumstances, unless if it's contractually spelt out that there was an absolute guarantee against breakins/ burglaries.
tsy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Intruders Reply with quote

termite wrote:
Anggunians,
Tsy was mentioning that "The terrible thief even shitting outside their house before leaving!!! "

Based on my experience, similar incident took place somewhere else in which the 'shitting' business was also happened. The finding was that the thieves/thief actually practising 'black magic/ilmu hitam' when breaking in so that people will not be able to see him when leaving. I did not know if the victims were hyponized or became sleepy as well during the breaking in.
Logically, nobody wants to shit after breaking into anyhouse unless they must be some good reasons behind it.

Just thought to share with you guys.....Keep the neighborhood save.............

the victims said it's black magic, all of the victims don't even aware the thieves during their 'visit'.

by the way, there is a newly created group called 'Anggun 1 rawang' in facebook, which we decided to set up after the Sunday meeting, you are welcome to join and post/get any latest update there.. Wink
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any progress on d 2nd phase of anggun? so how was d meeting guys, care to update us all? black magic = shitting? wat does dat have in common? they have to reward d satan by givin their own shit??? Wink
Esther C

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: sigh... Reply with quote

Haven't got time to fly back to KL to keep on track with Anggun happenings..it's really sad to know all these bad news..OMG...

I for one is very pissed for the key release deferment. Requested 20 days annual leave in Feb hoping to spend some time with my bro who came back from Melbourne. When i purchased the house, they were so positive about the key release in Dec. And now..sigh..i have an empty flying roster and no house to spend my CNY..how good does it sound??!!

See u guys on facebook then..keep updating please..thanks..

abooz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Feng Shui Reply with quote

Did anyone realise that in all of the semi D houses, the main door is located right under the master bedroom toilet. according to feng shui, this is very very bad for the man of the family. all houses facing north or south, but the main door has a very bad feng shui.

any relationship with troubles the owners are facing now?
jswong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problems we're facing has nothing to do with feng shui, it's has everything to do with incompetence and "tidak apa" bullshit attitude on the developer's part. It would seem that they're more excited about Anggun 2 now and doesn't give a damn about Anggun 1.

If problems keep piling up with no action from the developer, we can all gather in a big protest group and let Star Metro cover the incident. That would give HBL and Anggun a bad reputation, fat chance they can sell their new phase for those high prices then!
Esther C

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Sh*t attitude... Reply with quote

Mom went to Anggun yesterday. Came home really pissed with their attitude!!! Wondering what's wrong with these people..
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sh*t attitude... Reply with quote

Esther C wrote:
Mom went to Anggun yesterday. Came home really pissed with their attitude!!! Wondering what's wrong with these people..

care to elaborate more on dat? y was she pissed of? Sad
jswong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what was the problem Esther? With the developer's contractors? Or with the Anggun sales people (Justin, etc.)
Esther C

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I made the purchase, the two lovely ladies told me very likely the keys are gonna be released in Dec or Jan..

So my mom went to the office the other day, wanting to know how come the keys are not released yet.And apparently the two ladies werent there.

The guy who was there was being abit rude. Posing questions to my mom "When did u sign the agreement?" and "U shud know that u have to wait for two years?" and "Ask the developers if u have any prob, dont ask us?" blah blah..

We are aware of the two years period. But that wasnt what we were told.And yes, we do know it wasnt a promise. But what's wrong asking right?

bustahoodz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so hows d progress of d 2nd phase? m going there next week to have a look on ma nu house.... Laughing
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my, they just claim nother 5% for the road work, so maybe another a month or so, we'll be getting our keys, no? jus can't wait to do all the landscaping and all....so long waiting ayyoh.... Crying or Very sad
termite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz,
Yep..I got that claim letter as well. I notice the perimeter gate on the pond side is still incomplete. May be we get the invitation for the unit defect identification very soon. Hate to see that there will be a lot of defects waiting for us! I also notice that 2 banglo units are still under construction. One of them not even have anything at all except the soil foundation! Can you imagine how many Indon workers will be around working on those 2 banglows when we are staying over there?? Arghhhh......@#$%#$%^#$%&^$%^*^&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smooth9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Anggunians,

long time no talk, I got the progress claim for the 5% as well, seems like we are close to getting invitation for VP soon, waitted until my hair also white already Rolling Eyes

remember last time someone from plus came to survey a new interchange somewhere north of emerald?? I just saw this piece of news on star today, and thought about sharing with you guys. Very Happy PLUS will be building a new interchange north of Emerald, close to the border of the piece of land north of Emerald future development for HBL!!! and from way the press releases sounded, this interchange will be the first to be build among the 3 interchanges, starting beginning of next year! any idea where is the exact location??? Rawang interchange should be km 444 from internet, and bukit beruntung should be km 428, so km 436 for new interchange will be somewhere near memorial park/tan chong factory? if my estimation is correct, the interchange looks like within 1-2 km radius from border of HBL future development on the north? the question is... will there be an access planned to HBL future development to that interchange? anyone have any idea Idea if there is, it should means that there will be access to current Emerald, and Anggun as well since all these township are all inter connected. hope there is an access to our area if they are serious about easing traffic congestion in our area Wink

Here is the link and extract:

.://..thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/4/4/nation/20100404135135&sec=nation

PLUS to build three elevated interchanges to ease traffic

PETALING JAYA: Plus Expressways Bhd (PLUS), the country's largest highway concessionaire, will build three elevated interchanges at a cost of RM250mil in Sungai Buaya, Selangor, Alor Pongsu, Perak, and Bukit Gambir, Johor, for the convenience of users of the North-South Expressway.

Its chief operating officer Nik Airina Nik Jaffar said all projects would be completed in two to three years.

"Each interchange will be equipped with various facilities like surau, toilets and vehicle parking bays," she told a news conference here on Sunday.

She said the construction of the interchange in Sungai Buaya at Km436, between the Bukit Beruntung and Rawang interchanges, was expected to begin early next year.

At present, she said, residents in Sungai Buaya and Sungai Choh had to use the Bukit Beruntung interchange to enter the expressway.

"The new elevated interchange will reduce their travel time by 15 to 20 minutes and shorten their journey by 16 kilometres," she said.

She also said that the interchange would act as an alternative route to reduce traffic congestion in Rawang.

The construction of the interchange in Bukit Gambir at Km157, between the Tangkak and Pagoh interchanges, would begin in June while the project in Alor Pongsu at Km181, between the Bandar Baru and Bukit Merah interchanges, would begin at the end of the year, she said.

Nik Airina said PLUS also planned to improve and upgrade existing facilities along the expressway. Besides the North-South Expressway, PLUS is also the concession holder for other expressways including the North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite) and the Second Link Expressway (Linkedua). - BERNAMA
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does any1 know when can we exactly get d keys?? Laughing
jswong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new highway exit is likely to be much further up from our area. It should be along the stretch that has just been upgraded to triple carriageway.

I think the main direct benefit we'll get from it is the reduction of traffic to and from the north of Rawang. Most of the traffic that is clogging up the main road between the Rawang toll and Rawang town are vehicles from the north of Rawang, and not within Rawang itself.
jswong

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interchange is supposed to provide connectivity to Serendah and Sg Choh, and will be built near Sg Buaya.

The map below shows the most obvious candidate for the new interchange Smile

jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Anggun 2 Residence Reply with quote

Last week Hong Bee had just lauched a project overview on Anggun 2 Semi-D. 40' X 75', 2600++ sq ft with a min price from 560k++. show house will only be ready by Jul this year.. early bird buyer will get 15k discount. i think after this project will be the commercial shoplot - Paradiso.. cant wait...

Rawang property is really getting pricy now.... even my area emerald west just lauched Ebony 2-storey terrace, 20X75 - 1700++sq ft, the price is starting from 306k...
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jason, thanks for the update, when more people moved in, IMO our area will gets better and better, there are still plenty room for improvements around our area, keep our fingers crossed Smile

Dear jswong, thanks, your explanation makes perfect sense, it is hard to estimate where is the interchange be, at first I hope it is somewhere closer to the Rawang Memorial Tan chong factory so it will make sense for the developer to make a connecting road when HBL is developing the area north of Emerald, but your explanation makes perfect sense, since there are an preexisting road as per your illustration about 2km further north. At least, it is good to help divert some traffic from upper rawang Smile and for the south of Rawang nearer for traffics coming from bandar tasik puteri, the KL Kuala Selangor expressway/ outer ring road should help I guess (with the new bridge on the NSE in between the Guthir exit/Rawang toll, the new expressway is on scheduled to be completed on april next year, I have attached the photos from .://..kls.com.my/projects.php Smile

I heard the tidal flow for our area leading to the toll is improving the traffic during peak hour (maybe some of you guys who have moved in can advise if that is true), but when is the Jalan batu Arang leading to our area gonna be upgraded, it has been so long overdue! Embarassed

Dear bustahoodz, I have asked the developer recently... bad news they said that we will only get our keys on July Sad I have saw some progress photos posted on anggun web as below, it looks like our houses, road, landscape everything are ready and looks nice from the photos, they said the water and electric to our unit, cf is in progress only and will takes few months for that, I just hope there are not much defect for my unit Rolling Eyes

jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi smooth9, yes the tidal flow system has really improved the traffic very much especially in the evening peak hour (toll->anggun: from 15-20 mins become 2 minutes) which also helps to ease the common congestion problem from rawang town heading towards toll. however during morning peak hour, it's still jam if there is no policeman stationed at the traffic light before toll and the worst is the policeman normally turn up late which is suppose to be there by 6++

can anyone seen the "power" of dual-lane now??? I am doubt of what our government doing here....

overall, i still see kota emerald township is the biggest and nicest township to be stayed on in rawang and no doubt Anggun has the best design and upmarket property so far in Rawang.
smooth9

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys!!

I checked my mail and finally received this mail last week!

Special Invitation to our Anggun Key Handling Over Ceremony

It is our pride and pleasure to announce to you the successful completion of our Anggun Homes ahead of schedule.....[/b]

Guess will see you guys there Wink
Esther C

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Got the keys!! Reply with quote

Hey guys, any defect in your house??!!
termite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Defect list Reply with quote

Hi Esther,
Mine got more than 30 defects ranging from wall hair line crack (some wider than hair line ), incomplete wall plastering (blind spot), cracked 'atap genting' in which can be clearly seen from master bedroom (eyesore!), door practically stuck and difficult to open etc. I guess it depends on individuals. Some people may not record those type of defects because they seem minor to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: