HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnGGun @ Rawang: Gated & Guarded [Photos Added]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

very good. Well designed main entrance just for this AnGGun phase.
also no T junction units. very well thought off. Dun know why some developers still can't configure setup like HL. Even high end developments like EcoPark also have T junction. Betuh betuh teruk. Who will spend >1mil to get T junction units Confused

At first I didnt notice that there is no t-junction units, since I am only looking for units that I am interested Laughing but then the sales person told me there is no "bad" units from the layout, and whoa.. I am suprise to see that too! I guess they will have to sacrifice some land to make it no "bad units", but this layout did made it more greenary too at the same time which matches their concept....

linustw wrote:

How many cars to park inside your house is your land. Typically for SMDs, you shld have btw 20' to 27'. But judging from the pix, the depth of carporch is rather short. At most you can park only one sedan and one hatchback in tandem.

My guesstimation of yr internal road is 40' or 36' nia. 8' or 10' for road shoulders on both sides and 10' each for one way traffic. It does look very close for facing rows, but 40' is very common. If they give you 50', they will probably highlight this to u as special feature. In EcoPark, it's 50'. The Extra 10' is for visitors' parking. I can see that for Anggun, visitor cars will be placed on road shoulder.

You're right, the width of the build-ups for cluster semi-ds is 22'(land32X75), and semid-ds 25'(land 35X75), cluster semi-ds has slightly deeper frontage about 23.4' compared to semi-ds 20', as cluster doesnt have land behind the house... looks like one can only park 2 or 3 cars on the car porch area

I dont think the road is 50' too, it looks more like 36'-40' like you have mentioned Smile
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:

well, i bought a dansa II at jalan anggun 2d coze banglao way byond my budget n blanca all snapped up aready, mine is facing south. from yo previous post, u told us dat facing south is more costly, i wonder y??? Shocked

from wat i can c from d pics, ure allowed to access construction site ya? wish cud do dat too, maybe in a couple of months time, still no shape of a house yet in my area anyway...

units facing south is more in demand and hence more costly as most feng shui believers believe that units facing south is better in feng shui ("cho pak hiong nam" sit north face south), and also more in demand in secondary market in case the owner would like to sell it in the future...

I actually just entered the construction site to view the units through the construction entrance at about 6pm, as they will usually end their work for the day about that time, so it will be safer and I will not be blocking/blocked by heavy vehicles etc, I have been there once few months ago during earlier hour, and didnt enter since there are many heavy vehicles around and lots of workers are busy doing their stuff, safety first Embarassed hehe

bustahoodz wrote:
hai ya'll....other than me, smooth9 n 2 or 3 other forumers, who else have bought this property. might s well hold some TT session to ramah mesra among future neighbors...wat u guys say? Wink

thats a good idea!!! shall we do it when the construction is closer to complete or when the first batch got their keys? Smile there should be more owners joining this forum and wanting to get together with future neighbours too during that time Wink
linustw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:

units facing south is more in demand and hence more costly as most feng shui believers believe that units facing south is better in feng shui ("cho pak hiong nam" sit north face south), and also more in demand in secondary market in case the owner would like to sell it in the future...

which direction is the mountain range? Is that North-Eastern?

would you buy one that is facing the mountain range (good view no?)?
smooth9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

which direction is the mountain range? Is that North-Eastern?

would you buy one that is facing the mountain range (good view no?)?

yes you're absolutely right, the mountain range is on the north-eartern side, and also south western (smaller/further distance)

I will rather buy one that has the mountain behind the house, if were to see the nice view...
I am still trying to learn more about feng shui, but was told that for a house directly facing a mountain generally is not good, it means more blockage. But if the mountain is at the back of the house, then it means 靠山(support).

Since all houses in Anggun is facing either north/south, and the mountain range is mostly concentrated on north east (more clearly seen), and south west. From my understanding of the feng shui green dragon (yang) white tiger (yin) concept, if the left side backing of the houses are higher (green dragon side), this is suppose to be good.... from my understanding houses in AnGGun has this kind of setup, not sure if this is conincidence or well-planned by developer Wink
linustw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smooth9 wrote:

Since all houses in Anggun is facing either north/south, and the mountain range is mostly concentrated on north east (more clearly seen), and south west. From my understanding of the feng shui green dragon (yang) white tiger (yin) concept, if the left side backing of the houses are higher (green dragon side), this is suppose to be good.... from my understanding houses in AnGGun has this kind of setup, not sure if this is conincidence or well-planned by developer Wink

Definitely well planned for to cater for "patang" buyers. No T unit, No west facing units. This one is planned to sell!

having said so, for Anggun, you don't have any units that is backing the mountain right? At best they are side facing the mountain only.

Dun know lah, some fengshuis are logical, some are just pure crazy, unfortunately people are buying into these.

I've choosen my house with back facing mountain, front faces lake (not immediately, but there is creek and lake in front of the house, after some rows of houses in front). However, to achieve this, you need to pick the north-western facing units (more towards west). I can see from the sales chart that most east facing units were taken up before me. So apparently people rather face the mountain and backing towards water than went for west facing units.

Is west facing that bad? my 8kua recommended that West is 2nd choice for me. So it all works out in my favourite, but when come to subsale, my unit will definitely take a beating..... Crying or Very sad Just too hard at times.
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, jus found out dat d eventual tesco is located in bukit beruntung, jus beside d tol exit, n its not near d reef s claimed by sum, perhaps its carrefour...heres d link ya'll --> ..wikimapia.org/#lat=3.427298&lon=101.5533042&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=tesco%20bukit%20beruntung

ive done all d measurement using google earth, if from anggun, using road n hiway, approximately to tesco mutiara dsara is 28kms n if to tesco bukit beruntung 20kms...arent there any nearer than this? we have JJ at our disposal, jus across d street, hopefully d proposed hypermarket is eventually carrefour...peace!
linustw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can i say that Puchong is the hymarket township! Laughing

within 5 kms, there will be a hypermarket.
smooth9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:

Definitely well planned for to cater for "patang" buyers. No T unit, No west facing units. This one is planned to sell!

having said so, for Anggun, you don't have any units that is backing the mountain right? At best they are side facing the mountain only.

Dun know lah, some fengshuis are logical, some are just pure crazy, unfortunately people are buying into these.

I've choosen my house with back facing mountain, front faces lake (not immediately, but there is creek and lake in front of the house, after some rows of houses in front). However, to achieve this, you need to pick the north-western facing units (more towards west). I can see from the sales chart that most east facing units were taken up before me. So apparently people rather face the mountain and backing towards water than went for west facing units.

Is west facing that bad? my 8kua recommended that West is 2nd choice for me. So it all works out in my favourite, but when come to subsale, my unit will definitely take a beating..... Crying or Very sad Just too hard at times.

Thats right, no units directly backed by mountain (as understood if there is units directly backed by mountain, usually means the other row will be facing the mountain directly too... Confused

I am quite suprise to hear that people will buy units facing the mountain, rather than units facing west... like you said... there are some people that are more suitable for units facing west if by following their 8 mansion (i.e. west is my first choice too and I chose the units with the side windows facing west Laughing ), but generally I never heard about people suitable for units facing the mountain... Laughing

people tends to interprete feng shui from different perspective, generally people think that east units is better than west units, south units is better than north units etc... thats generally and not for everyone. IMHO there are many other factors which will change the feng shui for the house(e.g. personal suitability, surrounding etc)... also some hesitated west units due the believed warmer temperature causes by afternoon sun in the house etc (not sure true or not... it is believed that the house sometimes need more aircon), so it may not really be feng shui concern for everyone some is practical reason also... and since it is generally believe by most people... it may affect the subsale value later on a little unless we can convince the potential buyer that our units actually has a better feng shui Smile

bustahoodz wrote:
hey guys, jus found out dat d eventual tesco is located in bukit beruntung, jus beside d tol exit, n its not near d reef s claimed by sum, perhaps its carrefour...heres d link ya'll --> ..wikimapia.org/#lat=3.427298&lon=101.5533042&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2&search=tesco%20bukit%20beruntung

ive done all d measurement using google earth, if from anggun, using road n hiway, approximately to tesco mutiara dsara is 28kms n if to tesco bukit beruntung 20kms...arent there any nearer than this? we have JJ at our disposal, jus across d street, hopefully d proposed hypermarket is eventually carrefour...peace!

The tesco in under construction in Bukit beruntung is an ambient distribution centre (the 2nd one in west Malaysia). So there is still a "possibility" that it may be tesco / carrefore in the reef Smile

.://..theedgedaily.com/cms/content.jsp?id=com.tms.cms.article.Article_ce3f43f0-cb73c03a-1220b360-21e9b845

13-01-2009: Tesco invests RM200m in ambient distribution centre
by Regina William
Email us your feedback at fd@bizedge.com

GEORGE TOWN: Tesco Stores (M) Sdn Bhd is not letting up on its investments in Malaysia, even as many renowned stores and hypermarket chains are closing down worldwide due to the global economic downturn.

Tesco Malaysia chief operating officer David Hobbs said the company was investing RM200 million in an ambient distribution centre in Bukit Beruntung, Selangor.

The centre, located on a 49-acre site, has a built-up area of 50,000 square metres and will be ready by September this year.

The ambient centre wil be the sole distribution centre for room-temperature goods for all 28 Tesco stores nationwide.

Tesco also has a fresh food distribution centre, which is located in Simpang Pulai, Ipoh.

“Tesco is committed to reinvest in Malaysia despite the global economic slowdown as we believe Malaysia is better placed to emerge stronger after this.

“It is with this confidence that we are not letting up on our investments here in Malaysia, with our 28th store being opened in Semenyih this week, and another four stores being built with an investment of RM250 million in Malaysia,” Hobbs said after the official opening of the eighth Tesco Extra store in Seberang Jaya, which is the final store of the former Makro cash and carry store to be renovated and completed.

Hobbs expressed optimism that Tesco Malaysia will continue to record positive growth this year despite the slowdown due to overwhelming support from its customers, thanks to its efforts to help consumers save through lower prices.

Tesco spent RM600 million to renovate the eight stores, with more than RM100 million being spent on the 10-acre, 15,000-sq m Tesco Extra Seberang Jaya.

Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng officiated at the opening of the store and an RM7 million access road built by Tesco for shoppers and residents.

Hobbs said with the conversion of the Makro stores, Tesco has created 4,000 new jobs, more than 800 of them in Penang where there are two Tesco Extras (including the Seberang Jaya Tesco Extra) and another Tesco outlet in Jelutong.

Tesco has 9,000 employees in Malaysia and carries more than 3,000 of its own brands.

Some 90% of the products are made in Malaysia, with 80% being produced by small and medium enterprises in the country.
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx for d info, really hope sum hypermarket will pop up besides JJ, coze looking from d map of emerald, it says HYPERMARKET, but don knw which one la eventually, or jus a hype eh? Confused
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s im excited s u all r, there remains 1 thing at d back of my mind, thugs criminals crooks n gangsters lurkin around at nite or in d middle of d day dat worries me...heard frm other residents who live there, its a hotbed for ah longs yg mau tolong....NOT! kes pecah rumah n wat not, is d gated n guarded concept really2 up to standard....u knw la wat i mean....

called my SA today, only 2 clustered left, due to home loan being rejected, but bungalows not like hot cakes, still plenty.

smooth9, in which street yo home is located at? no recent pics, hehe Laughing ...me so far la cannot go there evryday... Crying or Very sad
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wher r alld future residents of anGGun? seems theyre not dat IT-savvy huh? 4got to ask, r the homebuyers here more of people in their golden yrs or d young couples who jus got married? darn it, cant wait for d project to b complete it soon, wonder how it looks like later with JJ n all, most importantly, they need to upgrade d roads into 2 lanes a side leading to rawang toll, otherwise itll b a pain in d ass.......... Sad
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have just got a good news from rawang friend - the Reef project is on the way and the construction of Carrefour is CONFIRMED and on the way.... Laughing
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
i have just got a good news from rawang friend - the Reef project is on the way and the construction of Carrefour is CONFIRMED and on the way.... Laughing

o great! but still dats from d other side of rawang, still hoping a tesco or a giant similar to batu caves branch b constructed besides JJ, its like all in 1 shopping needs same s d curve there in mutiare dsara... Rolling Eyes
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
thnx for d info, really hope sum hypermarket will pop up besides JJ, coze looking from d map of emerald, it says HYPERMARKET, but don knw which one la eventually, or jus a hype eh? Confused

The emerald map that you have mentioned is the one that I have uploaded in page 1 ar? Embarassed apparently when I talk to the sales person during september, the lot is the hypermarket lot during that time, so I make a note by marking "hypermarket" on the map lol, then maybe JJ has negotiated for the piece of land closer to the main road (which makes sense also), so I guess they just swap it with the shop lots. I just hope the JJ is being constructed complemented with all the amenities, restaurants, banks etc.

bustahoodz wrote:
s im excited s u all r, there remains 1 thing at d back of my mind, thugs criminals crooks n gangsters lurkin around at nite or in d middle of d day dat worries me...heard frm other residents who live there, its a hotbed for ah longs yg mau tolong....NOT! kes pecah rumah n wat not, is d gated n guarded concept really2 up to standard....u knw la wat i mean....

The security in this area should be fine, from my understanding people staying in emerald (guarded) says that the security is fine there, and the security guard in anggun are from nepal they looks quite professional and care about their job so far Smile heard that security from nepals are generally better since they care about their job and has lower probability of "partnering" with outsider for house break-in. the developer do have many future phases coming up also Wink

bustahoodz wrote:

called my SA today, only 2 clustered left, due to home loan being rejected, but bungalows not like hot cakes, still plenty.

smooth9, in which street yo home is located at? no recent pics, hehe Laughing ...me so far la cannot go there evryday... Crying or Very sad

my is located on the 2C row, I didnt go there recently also hehe... I saw that the developer have posted some site progress photos on their website, you may want to check it out , but not for our phase yet though Confused

r u sure only 2 units of cluster left??? as there are still about 13 units left when i visited about 2 weeks ago and I though there is not much property exhibition going on recently... if thats true then it is a good news

bustahoodz wrote:
wher r alld future residents of anGGun? seems theyre not dat IT-savvy huh? 4got to ask, r the homebuyers here more of people in their golden yrs or d young couples who jus got married? darn it, cant wait for d project to b complete it soon, wonder how it looks like later with JJ n all, most importantly, they need to upgrade d roads into 2 lanes a side leading to rawang toll, otherwise itll b a pain in d ass.......... Sad

I dont know on the residents age group etc too, hope more and more people will join us here, the place will be nice la after the development and upgrade of infrastructures is completed Wink
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:

wow, thats good! at least it is confirmed that we dont have to go to bintang supermarket anymore until the hypermarket in Anggun/Emerald is completed heheh
jasonlim_82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bustahoodz wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

o great! but still dats from d other side of rawang, still hoping a tesco or a giant similar to batu caves branch b constructed besides JJ, its like all in 1 shopping needs same s d curve there in mutiare dsara... Rolling Eyes

Giant is already there at rawang old town - same building with Parkson....

guys, be patient and slowly.... u see rawang now got carrefour, JJ, Giant, parkson and tesco at bkt beruntung... not good meh??? u look back to sg buloh, i dun think they have all these hypermarket lo..... no offense ya - juz telling the truth.... my main concern is about the road upgrade only.... they have already widen the road along the templer park there... now u can speed on the road there..... hahaha.... is juz a matter of time only.... since we all gonna stay there permanently, we have a lot of time!!!
termite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi geng,
I talked with one of the emerald's project salesman and he said that there's a plan to upgrade the road from toll rawang to tasik putri bound into 2 lanes in 2010. The news was in last August news paper. If it's true then it's really good news for us..

Happy Chiness New Year.......... Smile
ilyashukri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jasonlim_82 wrote:
bustahoodz wrote:
jasonlim_82 wrote:

Giant is already there at rawang old town - same building with Parkson....

guys, be patient and slowly.... u see rawang now got carrefour, JJ, Giant, parkson and tesco at bkt beruntung... not good meh??? u look back to sg buloh, i dun think they have all these hypermarket lo..... no offense ya - juz telling the truth.... my main concern is about the road upgrade only.... they have already widen the road along the templer park there... now u can speed on the road there..... hahaha.... is juz a matter of time only.... since we all gonna stay there permanently, we have a lot of time!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong, the Tesco at Bukit Beruntung is actually their Distribution Centre similar to that in Simpang Pulai, Perak... u can see it from the PLUS highway... not Tesco or Tesco Extra that we can shop into...
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ya'll, any updates bout dis housing project? care to post recent pics any1? Laughing
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, dis thread is so quiet, where r all d future residents of anggun? Crying or Very sad
JChen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Good day to all of you. I m new in this forum and has been following quite some time. For the Anggun project, the overall project is nice but i m considering on the traffic around that area. Sad

I noticed that there was an increase of price for the second phase project. Any comments on the race, occupations of buyers for the neighbourdhood.

Does it safe without the gate? Laughing Any units available?
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JChen wrote:
Hi, Good day to all of you. I m new in this forum and has been following quite some time. For the Anggun project, the overall project is nice but i m considering on the traffic around that area. Sad

I noticed that there was an increase of price for the second phase project. Any comments on the race, occupations of buyers for the neighbourdhood.

well, im sure any 2nd phase project is more expensive than d previous ones, its understandable. bout d race, mainly chinese n few malays according to d sales agent, doubt theres any units left, except if ure eyin for banglaows, hehe....

P.S. post sum new pics plz....anyone?
bustahoodz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopefully rawang will b hot n spicy in d future, especially in dis part of township.... Laughing
smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bustahoodz and friends,

long time noo talk! after cny holiday, so much hectic work la, finally get a chance to take a breath Laughing
I have noticed that the developer has updated the site progress pics on their website on the 19th of January, I am not sure whether you have checked it out yet, here is the link: .://..hongbeeland.com/anggun/siteprogress.php

I did went to the site on the 6th of February, but I didnt snap much photos on that day except our phase, as it is getting darker Sad I can see that the earlier phase is almost completed, most of the units now have their floor tiles, doors installed, looks like they are on track for handover in June like what the sales person said:

smooth9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilyashukri wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong, the Tesco at Bukit Beruntung is actually their Distribution Centre similar to that in Simpang Pulai, Perak... u can see it from the PLUS highway... not Tesco or Tesco Extra that we can shop into...

Hi Skukri,
You're absolutely right, it is an ambient distribution centre for their own storage and distribution to other tesco, not the kind of tesco that customers can shop into, unless they break into the warehouse Laughing

JChen wrote:

Hi JChen,
Good day to you too, and welcome to the forum!

To be frank, there is traffic in most places in Klang Valley. I have never stayed in rawang before, but for the past few months, I usually go to the site to view the progress every few weeks during about 5-7 pm, it usually takes only about 5 minutes to reach Anggun from the rawang toll of NSE during this time, and if it rains heavily, it will takes about 10 minutes. the traffic is never stand still if you turn left after the traffic light to Anggun since you dont need to wait for the lights to turn left, the worst will only be moving slowly. Also, like Termite said, the main road from rawang toll to tasik puteri will be upgraded in 2010. The traffic will be smooth once this has been completed.

There was an increase of price, which is expected due to the price of landed properties in Kland valley, good response from buyers, and also the additional facilities that is currently underway in this vicinity, e.g. hypermarket opposite AnGGun and another closer to rawang town, the golf course with clubhouse, bridge connecting Emerald east-west, school, proposed upgrade of the main road etc. Even the price of newly launch house around country homes has also increase a lot. I saw the advertisement of a semi-ds in a billboard near rawang toll that now costs at least 338k++, forgot the name of the project tho... but bare in mind that is much further away into country homes, turn left after the roundabout/school area.

I have no idea on the occupation of most buyers, but I also heard the same thing like bustahoods, there will be more chinese, few malays, and maybe 1-2 Indian buyer, mostly for own stay. Maybe you can confirm further details with the sales agent.

Regarding the security, for residents in emerald east, a guarded project, I heard the security is good there, the security should be even better here since it is gated and guarded with guard from nepal (decreases the chance of local guard partner with burglar). With the presense of security guard in a relatively small area, as long as your alarm is not being disabled, you should be fine Laughing

I am not sure whether there is still units available, you can just give them a call or visit their show house to check it out, I am curious on the availability and current price also hehe, please share with us on this also ya Laughing if it is not available, you may want to wait for the vp in june and look for subsale units or their next phase of link homes then Wink Good luck in your home searching Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 5 of 20

Jump to: