HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you believe in feng shui?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jack204



Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Do you believe in feng shui? Reply with quote

Well if you do a bit of study about feng shui. There are basically 2 groups of poeple, the east people and the west people. Each group of people will have a group of auspicious direction that their house should face in order to received the good 'chi".

For me, my group is west and my auspicious direction is west. But come to think of it would you want your house facing the west? Imagine the heat you will have to bear when the sun is setting. You would definately would not enjoy staying there. To me it is definately not logic. Moreover it is very hard to find new houses facing the west.

So do you think i should follow feng shui keep on looking for houses with auspicious direction or I should just ignore it and be happy with wnat i think is good?
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
nick1994



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 6116

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...ignore it lah..................unless u can afford 2 run aircond whole day + whole night.......




the fengshui all u want.................. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
Jack204



Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thank you Nick !!! that is what i think too !!! If you are comfortable with the palce your stay that is already feng shui. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
nick1994



Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 6116

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...good 4 u................... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile
alfren



Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I Believe in Feng Shui

I also have this related link Below...
_________________
Horoscopes & Chinese Astrology by horoscope site-HoroscopesFun.com
Back to top
View user's profile
NumberTWO



Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Posts: 220

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: The Secret Behind Land Selection Reply with quote

An article for your leisure-reading..

.://..masteryjournal.com/#article
Back to top
View user's profile
ngou



Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 350
Location: USJ14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are 2 famous feng shui now a day, (1) 8 mansions and (2) Flying Star.

Personal experience tells me the Flying Star is more 'accurate' and effective.
_________________
EnJoy liFe always.....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
popiah



Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Posts: 51

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I believe in feng shui, I find it unbelievable sometimes. Like that I am a west person and should have accomodate west side of an area but what about my spouse cause he is east person? So where do we draw the borderline of believing feng shui? :roll:
Back to top
View user's profile
ngou



Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 350
Location: USJ14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

popiah wrote:
Though I believe in feng shui, I find it unbelievable sometimes. Like that I am a west person and should have accomodate west side of an area but what about my spouse cause he is east person? So where do we draw the borderline of believing feng shui? Rolling Eyes


Well, believe or not is personal. In chinese astrology, your life and destiny come first and feng shui is a support. If your life and destiny code doesn't allow you to be millionair, how does feng shui help you to achieve that?

Feng shui support you in then sense that you can be better when you are in good luck (of course you won't realize when your life is so nice) and you won't be so bad when you are in bad luck. Of course it work the other way round if you have bad feng shui.

8 mansions feng shui believe in east group and west group and there should be 1 direction crossing each other. Well, I suggest you refer to flying star feng shui first. In my opinion, flying star is about location or certain sector of a property and 8 mansions is about the direction you facing. Many feng shui master believe taht you can get the best 'reception' of feng shui if you combine the both. eg. you sleep in the good sector and your bed facing the good direction.
_________________
EnJoy liFe always.....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
Landwatch.com



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are your own feng shui. The good and the bad are the balance of life. Instead of going after these primitive ways of setting up your house and life, I think a proper planning of your house, will give the right vibes. So instead of wasting your time and money on absurdities, use your brains. Peace.
Back to top
View user's profile AIM Address
ngou



Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 350
Location: USJ14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Landwatch.com wrote:
You are your own feng shui. The good and the bad are the balance of life. Instead of going after these primitive ways of setting up your house and life, I think a proper planning of your house, will give the right vibes. So instead of wasting your time and money on absurdities, use your brains. Peace.


Absurdities? Please don't comment if you don't believe in feng shui. Pay some respect. You like to enjoy the good and bad of your life and so do other like to have some control in their own life.
_________________
EnJoy liFe always.....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
kismet



Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes yes, sometimes not and most of the time it depends on the intensity.. say for example success will not come to you if you don't do this thing, etc.. etc.. that i dont want to believe because i more believe that success depends on me.
Back to top
View user's profile
erikko



Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well some of them are most likely to science so there are true some of them are not
_________________
real estate
Back to top
View user's profile Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RickOoi



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, believe 100% in Feng Shui.

I tried reading up on Feng Shui but it can be really complex and difficult to understand, especially if they are in Chinese language.

Does anyone has a reliable and experience Feng Shui master (who doesn't charge ridiculous prices) to recommend around KL? I am seeking advice on:
1. New house move-in date,
2. Interior design and layout,
3. 2 persons' career, wealth, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile
parabe



Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick Ooi,

I agree with u those Fengshui masters are expensive and that's why we have to do some self learning to save some $$ and to avoid ppl from cheating us.

Just some friendly and $$ saving advices:

1. New house moving in date can refer to Tong Shu or Tong Seng. If don't know, let me know your estimate moving month/ week. Can help u to flip through the pages for the right moving date. Better tell me your animal sign too.

2. Interiod design and layout. Will have to know your life gua and the house facing/ sitting direction first. Any data? Do you kow how to measure the direction with "right" compass?

3. Personal career & wealth. Once in a lifetime, there are many sifu available in the market to check your "BaZi" or "Four Pillar". The annual luck can attend any sifu talk or just buy book to read n check lah.
_________________
Parabe
~ Learning is LifeLong,
Sharing is key to Master ~
Back to top
View user's profile
kswong77



Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, any good feng sui master with affordable price to recommend? thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile
parabe



Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kswong,

there are quite a number of Fengshui masters in town. Famous one like Joey Yap will easily cost you >RM12k to learn some basic (if not mistaken the cost is for Module 1 and 2) before go into advanced courses. The course details can be obtained from .://..joeyyap.com/courses/fsmastery.asp and you may phone them for cost details.

Anyway, my personal advice is if u r not planning to be a fengshui master as a career, but just to learn how to select a right house for yourself and make use of the fengshui knowledge to decorate your house, you may also just do some reading first and buy yourself a LOUPAN (compass) to start learning and practicing fengshui.

Don't buy from those so-called fengshui master as one so-called "professional compass or LUOPAN can easily cost you around RM1k. I buy from those roadside salesman who come from China for below RM100. I used to registered Joey Yap's group to conduct an on-site fengshui survey on a resident house, condominium and office for RM400, in order to check and match what I had self-learned and found that there is no difference/ inaccuracy on my roadside purchased LUOPAN and the knowledge I learn from books and video which is mostly from a Hong Kong fengshui master called Master Soo Man Fong.

Another cost effective way of learning is to attend those property launching where the developer will invite a fengshui master to showcase the property's fengshui. From the talk, sometimes they allow you to ask question where you can do some self-checking on what you learn from books/ video.

No doubt paying more to attend a fengshui course will help you to learn faster. However if you have the interest to practice fengshui, I would suggest to buy some books to start some basic learning like how to calculate your own Life Gua, understanding/ identify 5 elements, how to check direction (door facing) using LUOPAN (this required guidance and some on-site experience), then more advanced will be drawing the house 8 mansions and flying star, and last but not least understanding/ experiencing the external environment considerations to check sha qi, mountain and water.

It is really enjoyable to learn fengshui as long as you have the interest and belief on it as a practical science which originate from our ancestor for over thousands years.
_________________
Parabe
~ Learning is LifeLong,
Sharing is key to Master ~
Back to top
View user's profile
tkc



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 454

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parabe wrote:
Hi kswong,

there are quite a number of Fengshui masters in town. Famous one like Joey Yap will easily cost you >RM12k to learn some basic (if not mistaken the cost is for Module 1 and 2) before go into advanced courses. The course details can be obtained from .://..joeyyap.com/courses/fsmastery.asp and you may phone them for cost details.

Anyway, my personal advice is if u r not planning to be a fengshui master as a career, but just to learn how to select a right house for yourself and make use of the fengshui knowledge to decorate your house, you may also just do some reading first and buy yourself a LOUPAN (compass) to start learning and practicing fengshui.

Don't buy from those so-called fengshui master as one so-called "professional compass or LUOPAN can easily cost you around RM1k. I buy from those roadside salesman who come from China for below RM100. I used to registered Joey Yap's group to conduct an on-site fengshui survey on a resident house, condominium and office for RM400, in order to check and match what I had self-learned and found that there is no difference/ inaccuracy on my roadside purchased LUOPAN and the knowledge I learn from books and video which is mostly from a Hong Kong fengshui master called Master Soo Man Fong.

Another cost effective way of learning is to attend those property launching where the developer will invite a fengshui master to showcase the property's fengshui. From the talk, sometimes they allow you to ask question where you can do some self-checking on what you learn from books/ video.

No doubt paying more to attend a fengshui course will help you to learn faster. However if you have the interest to practice fengshui, I would suggest to buy some books to start some basic learning like how to calculate your own Life Gua, understanding/ identify 5 elements, how to check direction (door facing) using LUOPAN (this required guidance and some on-site experience), then more advanced will be drawing the house 8 mansions and flying star, and last but not least understanding/ experiencing the external environment considerations to check sha qi, mountain and water.

It is really enjoyable to learn fengshui as long as you have the interest and belief on it as a practical science which originate from our ancestor for over thousands years.


hi parabe, thanks for your insights on feng shui. in your opinion, if we change our main door facing direction, does it really change the feng shui of the house even the whole rectangular of the land where the house sits on remain the same? as i know, the facing of the house really depends only on the main door direction.
Back to top
View user's profile
kswong77



Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi parabe,

thanks for ur advise. i m actually looking a master to have a look on my new house before start the renovation work.
Back to top
View user's profile
parabe



Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TKC,

Can I know your DOB and gender and what year you moved into this house? You have to know your life gua first in order to determine which direction is best for you. Year of moving in the house is to check the luck of earth. If I have time, will try to give u free consultation. However, to determine the door facing, you must know how to use correctly the Luopan (compass) and a few measure techniques.
_________________
Parabe
~ Learning is LifeLong,
Sharing is key to Master ~
Back to top
View user's profile
parabe



Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kswong77 wrote:
Hi parabe,

thanks for ur advise. i m actually looking a master to have a look on my new house before start the renovation work.


Hi kswong77,

Since u r going to get a fengshui sifu to check ur house, if u don mind, u can scan and email me your floor plan, your compass measurement of door facing (the degree also can if u do not have a Luopan), DOB and gender. I will try to give u free consultation if free. Then u can compare and check if what I advise is accurate. I am trying to practice what I had self learned. Practice make perfect. The only return I want later is your feedback on my accuracy.

My only worry is on the facing direction u measured which may affected by your compass measurement of the direction. I don know if u know how to determine the facing direction. Have u study any fengshui book before about the checking of facing/ sitting of a house?
_________________
Parabe
~ Learning is LifeLong,
Sharing is key to Master ~
Back to top
View user's profile
ngou



Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 350
Location: USJ14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't buy LOUPAN (compass) from the china roadside salesman, I bought one before and found out it is not accurate. If you want, bring along a normal compass to do a simple QC.
_________________
EnJoy liFe always.....
Back to top
View user's profile MSN Messenger
tkc



Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 454

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parabe wrote:
Hi TKC,

Can I know your DOB and gender and what year you moved into this house? You have to know your life gua first in order to determine which direction is best for you. Year of moving in the house is to check the luck of earth. If I have time, will try to give u free consultation. However, to determine the door facing, you must know how to use correctly the Luopan (compass) and a few measure techniques.


I have checked my gua number is 3. so the 4 good directions are N,S, E and SE. Yet to move in but I have checked the main door to be parallel with the gate and it is facing SE3.

I was wondering earlier if we reconstruct the main door to be facing a different direction, which facing direction matters more, the main door or the whole house orientation on the land plot? some practitioner actually says the main door is just an entrance to the house but there are also many other places where chi can come in especially the windows. So I would think the facing direction of your house won't change even if you try to modify the direction of the main door. What's your thought on this?
Back to top
View user's profile
kswong77



Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for ur offering. maybe i could have a try also. pls let me have ur email address and will send u accordingly.
Back to top
View user's profile
parabe



Joined: 08 Dec 2008
Posts: 26
Location: Puchong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kswong77 wrote:
thanks for ur offering. maybe i could have a try also. pls let me have ur email address and will send u accordingly.


My email address is: parabe163@gmail.com
_________________
Parabe
~ Learning is LifeLong,
Sharing is key to Master ~
Back to top
View user's profile
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com