HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Door facing another door

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kismet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Door facing another door Reply with quote

Is it true that if one's room's door facing another room means bad luck?
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I don't really know the real deal with a door facing another door in the house. For me, it doesn't mean anything. But here, I heard that a door represents the lives of the people who owns a house or a property. It is the gateway of any sickness or even death and also good health and good life. Now, if a door is facing another door, you are a hindrance of any of those things I mentioned above to another family member or even to yourself. Well, I don't really believe in Feng Shui, but that's what I heard from a friend.
Shellymaple

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i have heard it is a bad luck, but it depends on which door. whether the door is facing the opposite house door or door facing your toilet door or kitchen door it depends each have their own consequences.
klang-valley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Main door facing the neighbour main door cannot avoid la since it is the design and layout, unless you buy a property facing the playground or there is no house in front of yours.

I heard from a Feng Shui Master last time. He told me the bedroom door must not face the toilet door directly.

.://..Klang-Valley.com
mling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Door facing another door Reply with quote

kismet wrote:

Hi,

not bad luck, jz not good 2 c. diwaiter 4 them
mling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Door facing another door Reply with quote

kismet wrote:

Hi,

mling

kismet wrote:

Hi,

loan wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klang-valley wrote:
I heard from a Feng Shui Master last time. He told me the bedroom door must not face the toilet door directly.
.://..Klang-Valley.com

Did the Master mention the reason?
If anyone who believe the Master cannot live in Master Bedroom.... toilet inside room (door) Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: