HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ING baraka, anyone is selling?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Mutual Funds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ericson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: ING baraka, anyone is selling? Reply with quote

Hei Yo..

Anyone is selling the above ing baraka fund? or May be any one can tell me what is the commision rate for a junior and asst manager? I actually interested to do some investment, let me know if anyone is interested, TQ
kevarni2701

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: PM Reply with quote

Try la Publiv Mutual
ericson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i looking for capital guarantee fund like ING, base on the prospectus, this fund is estimated to have return of 76% over the next 3 years, sound interesting. Which public mutual fund you would recommended?
kevarni2701

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: PM Reply with quote

ericson wrote:
i looking for capital guarantee fund like ING, base on the prospectus, this fund is estimated to have return of 76% over the next 3 years, sound interesting. Which public mutual fund you would recommended?

Capital Guarantee fund will have a lock in period. For example, Baraka will have a 3 years lock in period whereby if you repurchase within 3 years, then a certain charges is imposed. (eg: 1.5% of NAV)

Before investing in fund, I think the company past performance is important as well as the fund manager past performance, at the end of the day, they are the one playing with our money.

PM got lots of fund, it is all depend on your investment goal as well as the risk level you willing to endure.
rosdi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevarni correctlah ericson.. capital guaranteed fund has maturity contract.. if you take out money before the maturity period, you could lose money.

Besides they guarantee you not to lose your capital, they do not guarantee you will get the estimated return.
p3nang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but still better than those fund that potentially lose although potentially earn also.
but it is all depends on client needs

Feel free to contact me.
cc_wong1987@yahoo.com
017-4387038
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Mutual Funds All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: