HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alam Puri Condominium @ jln ipoh
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harrytee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Alam Puri Condominium @ jln ipoh Reply with quote

Project Name Alam Puri @ Jalan Ipoh

Developer Zalam Land Sdn Bhd

Location Batu 5, Jalan Ipoh near to S.R.J.K (C) Mun Choong

Concept / Type Condominium

L/A/B/U - Type A 1011 sq.ft

- Type B 1082 sq.ft (End lot)

- Type C 1113 sq.ft (Corner)

Pricing From RM219,888 onwards

Features
(1) Low Density of 196 units Only
(2) FREEHOLD

Development Status Pilling in progress

Sales Status 60%

details / pic : .://..skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=603016

just sharing info. thanks.
tengster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand why they refuse to put up the diagram showing the unit available and the pricing in the Saels Office....so that buyers can make a more informed decision.... Rolling Eyes

..setiaalam.net/
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hv viewed the show unit n sales office b4, quiet a nice development, any comments on this if let say buy for investment???
Andyloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
i dont understand why they refuse to put up the diagram showing the unit available and the pricing in the Saels Office....so that buyers can make a more informed decision.... Rolling Eyes

for sure they have thier own reason.
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andyloo wrote:
tengster wrote:

sometimes when their sales up to certain percentage they will not show the diagram bcoz not many unit left... i visited the sales office in early MARCH, that time already reached 60% sales. 1 month later nw i believe only limited unit available.
tengster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
Andyloo wrote:
tengster wrote:

sometimes when their sales up to certain percentage they will not show the diagram bcoz not many unit left... i visited the sales office in early MARCH, that time already reached 60% sales. 1 month later nw i believe only limited unit available.

I went on the 1st day they have soft launch.......Some good units have been 'chup' by developers. They threw in many freebies.......free 1-no carpark

But the way they dont let prospect to view the diagram make one very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong but not everyone want to see that...YTL, Rivercity, Casa Idaman, Viva, Putra Majestic, etc have the diagram trasparent on the board in Sales Office.

..setiaalam.net/
Andyloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
yykalex wrote:
Andyloo wrote:
tengster wrote:

I went on the 1st day they have soft launch.......Some good units have been 'chup' by developers. They threw in many freebies.......free 1-no carpark

But the way they dont let prospect to view the diagram make one very uncomfortable. Nothing wrong but not everyone want to see that...YTL, Rivercity, Casa Idaman, Viva, Putra Majestic, etc have the diagram trasparent on the board in Sales Office.

but i think this is ok as i seem worst. 1 of my fren are working in a real estate agent as a manager, even the sale girl din know which unit are available. they will be given few unit to sell on that particular week and it will change from time to time... dun u think this is even more worst?
yykalex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster, wat do u mean "good units hv been 'chup' by developers"??? how do u know that n wat is the purpose they doing that???
chunewe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi...i 've wen 2 a few condo at KL since i wen there last week..
all are very nice if compare the condo at KK here...i 've visit to 1 sentul, city tower(but its close oredi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ), and alam puri...and a few subsale at setapak(diamond resident)...now i'm doing comparation between 1 sentul n alm puri...dnt knw which one are suitable for me..any "puchaser" or "sale" person cn help me..my budget is 250K-280K. planning to move to KL cz going to married end of the year Laughing
would like to settle down at KL for several year...
harrytee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tengster wrote:
yykalex wrote:
Andyloo wrote:
tengster wrote:

maybe the diagram not ready during soft launch. there's a diagram showing all the units since my last visit on march. published everything.
harrytee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunewe wrote:
hi...i 've wen 2 a few condo at KL since i wen there last week..
all are very nice if compare the condo at KK here...i 've visit to 1 sentul, city tower(but its close oredi Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ), and alam puri...and a few subsale at setapak(diamond resident)...now i'm doing comparation between 1 sentul n alm puri...dnt knw which one are suitable for me..any "puchaser" or "sale" person cn help me..my budget is 250K-280K. planning to move to KL cz going to married end of the year Laughing
would like to settle down at KL for several year...

both cost ard 250/sf n freehold, low density and piling progress well.
1sentul offer 2% discount on DP and alampuri give freebies (kitchen cabinets,aircond). dats a real dilemma.
tengster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yykalex wrote:
tengster, wat do u mean "good units hv been 'chup' by developers"??? how do u know that n wat is the purpose they doing that???

I was there several times before the soft launch. I brought my cheque book but not open for booking. During soft launch day, I was there at 10am. Not many people there but quite anumber of units have been marked 'booked'. I cant get what I want. I requested to see the diagram but was declined politely.

Freebies for early bird including 2yr free maintenance, 2nd car park, kitchen cabinet, one free aircond unit, RM5k off, etc....I was interested at that moment but I cant get the unit I am looking for.......

..setiaalam.net/
harrytee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh so end up u didnt take any? then do u consider 1sentul? one brand new block for u to choose, must able to pick ur fav number.
sempalit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everybody noticed that alam puri & 1sentul are distributed by same agent?
yes u are right, is twins realty agent.
i noticed that when i went to visit last weekend with family.
funny ya? 2 projects close to each other to fight to dead???
1 thing even funnier is 1sentul all "sales girls" n alam puri all "sales boys".
all are young boys n girls with no proper real estate knowledge training, maybe just fresh graduated, throwing in questions and they just rather to tell "dunno oh, not finalised yet".
rizalhakimm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="chunewe"]hi...i 've wen 2 a few condo at KL since i wen there last week..
would like to settle down at KL for several year...[/quote]

hi...with ur budget, i think u shud consider this 2 projects...platinum victory(setapaklake city) and prima setapak II...both in setapak....if u need it urgently then u shud check out prima setapak coz the project already completed...2 years ahead of scheduled completion...their target completion shud be in 2010....and by one of the biggest developer in KL....uoa group...their biggest project at the moment is the mega project bangsar south and menara UOA.....both in good location...in setapak....just few minutes drive to KLCC and Bukit bintang and Chowkit/Jalan TAR area,sentul,gombak,kepong,selayang...and of coz Carre4 wangsamaju, jaya jusco alpha angle and another 2 new shopping mall in that area the platinum victory shopping mall and wangsa walk...LRT also in that area....for me setapak also a good place 4 investment coz the huge TAR university in this area.....u can rent it someday with guarantee rm1200 to rm1500 income permonth....the platinum victory project currently the largest development in this area...currently at phase 3...for more in4 u can check out this link

..realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11489&start=125

.://..skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=569766

.://..skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=360490

.://..platinumvictory.com/PropertyDevelopment.asp

.://..uoa.com.my/
qe_ep

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself quite keen on this ALAM PURI condo. Just came across their banners last week. No chance to place a visit to their show unit yet. Some told me it near TNB ? Wondering is it a ideal place for own staying & investment in near future? Anyone from here bought a unit from Alam Puri? What is the promo now? Seem couldn't find their official website for detail info.

Currently there are few project quite impress me within my budget, which are Alam Puri , 1Sentul ( come with 2 car parks ), and Mid Fields ( Lease Hold with higher maintanence fee ) ? As it's my very first time to get first home, any advise and which one do you think it's worth to buy?
rister

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

qe_ep wrote:
I myself quite keen on this ALAM PURI condo. Just came across their banners last week. No chance to place a visit to their show unit yet. Some told me it near TNB ? Wondering is it a ideal place for own staying & investment in near future? Anyone from here bought a unit from Alam Puri? What is the promo now? Seem couldn't find their official website for detail info.

Currently there are few project quite impress me within my budget, which are Alam Puri , 1Sentul ( come with 2 car parks ), and Mid Fields ( Lease Hold with higher maintanence fee ) ? As it's my very first time to get first home, any advise and which one do you think it's worth to buy?

Me too, qe_ep. Hope some si-fu's could throw light on these projects.
Jagon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I visited both the project 1 Sentul & Alam Puri. Other than a nice show unit, the Freehold title is impressed me. Freehold property getting lesser in KL now. I prefer 1 Sentul since this area is hot now and YTL project bring up this Sentul areas but YTL project too expensive for me Smile
harrytee

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

official launching for alam puri on tmr and mon (18&19). various programs and free meal available. YB ong ka chuan coming as well.
i bought a unit. anyone going to be my neighbour?
tengster

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harry: which floor and facing where? did you get freebies for early bird?

..setiaalam.net/
harrytee

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11th floor. facing swimming pool.
ya i got all freebies, 5k discount, 2 car park, aircond and cabinet.
i bought quite early anyway. for own stay.
tengster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harrytee wrote:
11th floor. facing swimming pool.
ya i got all freebies, 5k discount, 2 car park, aircond and cabinet.
i bought quite early anyway. for own stay.

good for you harry....you must have been there in Feb.......your unit is about 275k or so?

..setiaalam.net/
harrytee

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Zalam to go for affordable high-rise projects Reply with quote

By S. C. Cheah

KUALA LUMPUR: Zalam Corp Sdn Bhd will develop more affordable high-rise condominiums in prime locations here, chairman Tan Sri Wong See Wah said.

The company was constantly looking for prime land to build affordable condominiums, and in areas where there were lots of amenities.

“We are very particular that the land must be prime and our project must have trendy designs with high-quality finishes and yet affordable,” he told StarBiz.

Wong said an example was its latest project, the freehold Alam Puri condominium, located in the fast-growing Jalan Ipoh area.

The project, with a gross development value of about RM50mil, has achieved over 70% sales within a month of its soft launch. The official launch is on May 19.

“As at May 6, we have sold 142 of the 196 units, leaving only 24 bumiputra and 30 non-bumiputra units. Many of our buyers are from the Jalan Ipoh area,” he said, adding that piling works on the project had been completed.

The 20-storey block with 196 units will have 347 parking bays, with most buyers getting a free bay while those at the higher level will get two bays each. There are three types of three-bedroom designs, and they are priced at RM219,888 to RM292,888, or an average of RM240 psf.

Facilities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, cafetaria and meeting room with broadband Internet access.

Wong said Alam Puri would have a three-tier electronic card access security system, with 24-hour guard patrols on every floor, and plenty of CCTV cameras, including inside the lift, lift lobby and car parks.

Managing director Ho Lee Beng said the pricing was still affordable despite the expensive finishes normally seen in high-end properties and the 25% increase in building costs over the last one year.

“We are able to do this because we are also the contractor and we can manage our costs well. If not, the selling price could be more than RM300,000,” he said.

Ho said most of the company’s projects were completed ahead of schedule. “Our Laman Midah project in Cheras was completed a year ahead of schedule. Completed two years ago, the residents still want us to manage the property for them,” he said, adding that Alam Puri, targeted for completion at end-2009, would also be completed a year ahead of schedule.
seanlam

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Alam Puri Reply with quote

I bought a unit too. 9th floor, facing swimming pool.

Got all freebies also, 2k discount, 1 car park (single). Bought additional car park (single) for 15k.

I heard about the latest promotion, full reno from developer need to add additional 65k. But the design so so ... ...
happy_joo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD NEWS!!!! to my future neighbour in Alam Puri...
today I heard from the Agent that the price of the house is going to increase by this few days no more freebies and discount d!!!

this means that our property is appreciate in paper value... Laughing
congrats to all owner.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: